• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witness to Domination f/m

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I'm perverted--I admit it. I own an apartment complex and set up hidden cameras in all the units I rent out. Behind locked doors in my own unit is a room where I monitor many bathrooms and bedrooms and masturbate to naked women taking showers or having sexual intercourse. This is very satisfying to me and I've never felt the need to have a girlfriend or get married. But that all changed since Ted and Millie moved into unit 12H.

Ted is a slight man, bookish-looking, and in fact is a bookkeeper. Millie is a tall amazon--a foot taller than him. She's blonde, stands six-foot two inches, and has a big, sexy ass and moderately-sized breasts. She's big-boned but not at all fat and coaches girl's basketball at the local high school.

Millie and Ted quickly became my favorites to spy on. Every Sunday afternoon, she dominates him. She dresses in black panties, flesh-colored pantyhose, and a see-through nightie with no top. She ties him down. He lets her, but analyzing both of them, I think this is unnecessary because she looks much stronger and seems capable of pinning him easily. Once she has him tied down, she begins teasing him saying things like:

"You like me to dominate you, don't you? That's why you married me. You like a big strong woman. Now, what should I do to you?"

Invariably, she sits on him for awhile--sometimes facing him, sometimes facing away, sometimes sitting sideways, and sometimes she plants her meaty buttocks on his face. Ted's penis always stays erect. While sitting on him, she begins threatening to tickle him and says:

"Should I tickle you? Should I tickle your pickle? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Do you want me to tickle you?"

Ted always seems to look panicky during this phase. He thrashes and strains against the bonds.

Finally, Millie leans over and massages his foot, and Ted will let out a yelp.

"Does that tickle you? Does that tickle you? Does that tickle you?" she'll keep repeating while she first tickles one foot, then the other, then both.

By this time, he's always laughing out loud, but when she starts moving to his balls and his belly, he begins begging for her to stop. His situation seems so helpless, I almost have the urge to take my master's key, break in, and save him.

She ignores his pleas for mercy and will say:

"I'm not going to stop the tickle of your pickle. It's too much fun."

I watched them every Sunday for months, but one afternoon, I just couldn't stand watching her dominate him any longer and grabbed my master's key. I was going to enter their apartment and save him, but while she tickled him and before I could leave my room, a white ghost-like projection of Millie appeared next to me, pushed me back in my chair, sat on my lap, and tickled my neck. I tried to push the entity off me, but my hands went through the misty form and before I knew what was happening, I was rolling on the floor, laughing along with Ted's laughter which sang out on the speakers. At the same moment Millie stopped tickling Ted, the astral projection that was tickling me vanished.

Millie never touches Ted's penis when he's tied down. She unties him, and he screws her missionary-style. On this day, I watched hopelessly, fearing the demon wraith copy of Millie and knowing I couldn't screw it because though it could touch me, I couldn't touch it.

I tried to convince myself I was imagining things, but I now know, I wasn't. Millie's ghost or wraith is like some guardian demon that not only watches over me all the time but has taken over my life and controls my actions. She or it has forced me to dismantle my entire video system so I can no longer watch my renters. I can't seem to resist her dominating presence. And yesterday, she made me knock on Ms. Peters door in room 12 G. Ms. Peters is a black policewoman with a delicious derriere. She's also a freak. Millie's projection forced the words out of my mouth and now Ms. Peters and I have a date. Ms. Peters says she's going to arrest me and handcuff me and imprison me in her bedroom...and study my response to tickling.

I tried to get in my car and drive away, far away--but Millie's astral projection wrestled me back into my apartment, sat on my chest, and didn't leave until I strangely changed my mind and agreed to keep the date.

I think there will be no escape. I've lost all control. Millie knows what Ms. Peters is going to do to me. I think Millie has even taken possession of Ms. Peters physical body.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back