• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So I came up with a few ideas for some stories

Hi! I'm quite new here and I've never posted a story before. I had some ideas, so I thought I'd be adventurous and post one up! Not sure if this is the right place to post (I thought either here or Tickling Discussionn, but I wasn't sure), so if not, I apologise in advance for my n00bishness.

I'm a little worried the stories I write wont appeal to everybody though. There would be a lot of plot and character development before and after the tickling which would probably take up a lot of time, and I think the characters are quite unorthodox for these sorts of stories. It's just because of my personal preference, I tend to prefer it when the story doesn't just go straight into the tickling and there is an interesting plot to it aswell, but I don't think that's what everyone is looking for.

So here are my ideas, tell me if you find any of them interesting or think they might be worth a read :)

Idea 1:

This one is quite generic I think. It starts of with a girl, Hannah, who is 25, lying on her bed with her husband, Richard. They are chatting, like they do, swapping stories about their childhoods. They start discussing their childhood sweethearts. Hannah was never told anyone about her first proper boyfriend, so she decides to tell Richard. This is sort of a prologue.
Then, in flashback type scene, we see Hannah when she was about 18 or 19, getting ready for a party at a friend's house. When she gets to the party, she meets a boy called Johnny and they like each other straight away (of course). They spend the rest of the evening talking, flirting, dancing and whatnot, swap numbers, and then it fast forwards a few weeks to when they've been seeing each other for a while.
Hannah has never been in his room before (they always do the deed at her house, he makes excuses like that his room is a dump, he's getting it wallpapered, all that stuff), but now he is inviting her over. She goes, follows him into his room, and sees these restraints attached to the bed. She is like O___O, and backs away slowly, then Johnny grabs her, forces her into the restraints and you know what happens next.
So, after this night of pretty much non-stop torture, she is incredibly embarrassed and a bit scarred, so she buries this memory and has never told anyone, until she meets good old Richard, who, after she's finished her story, she sees grinning evilly at her as his hand moves towards her and...yeah, poor girl, two sadists in a row, eh?

So that ones fairly normal, it's really the next two I'm worried about, because they're the ones I really want to write. Only I don't know if anyone would like them.

So, Idea 2:

It's pretty much the exact opposite of the first one. It sort of follows on from a story I'm writing at the moment, which is set in a made-up world being ran by a fascist, Nazi-esque government. The character involved, Viktor Scoresby, was a leading member of a rebel group trying to topple the government.
By the end of the story, they have managed this, a democracy has been established, and Viktor wandering around on a cold, empty beach in the middle of November, a month or so after the revolution, a bit bored and disenchanted (that's a good word). He feels like there isn't really much left for him to do and he's lost a lot of people close to him during the revolution, so he's just feeling generally down.
I should probably describe him now. This is what I'm worried about. He's not the sort of character I normally see in stories, because he's probably not attractive to most people. I think I have strange taste in men o_O. He's in his mid thirties, a little shorter than average and quite skinny. His fashion sense is frekkin' awful by our standards (although for his world, it's not bad), it's like, a ruffled shirt, red waistcoat, pinstriped trousers and a black tunic. He's pale, not really that handsome, sharp features, chin length black hair and light grey eyes. As for his personality, he's sort of a Byronic hero type. He's also not insanely ticklish, just moderately ticklish. That is, for me, the perfect man, but I'm not sure about everyone else :D
So back to the story. He's on this beach, just thinking about stuff, when he comes across his sort-of-girlfriend, Ren, who worked as his assistant for a few years before they toppled the government. She's about 19. So the two of them sit on the beach together and talk. Viktor is rather quiet and depressed and Ren gives him a hug, thinking he needs cheering up. Aww, sweet. Somehow, this leads to the "accidental tickle" approach (I haven't worked this out yet). So she discovers he is ticklish, thinks it's incredibly cute and tickle attacks him. It only lasts a couple of minutes, and then it leads to a cute little romantic scene. See, it would happen in my real story anyway, regardless of the tickling, so I'm not sure it really constitutes as tickling fiction. It's not exactly hardcore, you know? :)

Idea 3:

This isn't really a proper plot yet, more just an idea. I imagined, say, a Nineteen-Eighty-Four fanfic, where Room 101 is tickling. By the way, yes, I am obsessed with that book, hence by username. The story itself wouldn't be a fanfic, but that would be the basic idea. So that one speaks for itself really.

So what do you think? Anything sound particularly interesting? Also, if there are any tips you could offer on how to write a good tickling story, or just any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks
x

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back