• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ordeal (m/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
The Ordeal (m/f)
By jimmy224

Tracie Davis was in a very exited mood. She was probably driving 20 mph over the speed limit. She had just gotten off of work as a gym instructor, and was racing her car towards her house. It was dark out, but that didn’t slow Tracie down as she raced through the streets. It was spring break, and she had been looking forward to this week for months…a whole romantic week to spend with her husband, Harry.

As she excitedly pulled into the driveway of her home, she raced to the door, leaving her bags behind.

“Hello? Harry, I’m here! Harry? Harry!”

Tracie was practically jumping up and down as she searched the 2 story home for her husband. But after searching every room, shouting for Harry, she came up empty handed.

“He must’ve gotten out late…”

Tracie walked towards the kitchen, when she felt a clothed-hand clamp over her mouth from behind her.

“What the-?” Tracie attempted to struggle, but the muscular figure easily overpowered her. Tracie breathed into the hand in her struggles, and felt the room get dizzy. She slowly drifted into unconsciousness…

“Ohh, god…” Tracie murmered. As she gained consciousness, she felt weak. “What the hell?” Tracie attempted to get up, but she realized that she was tied down and blindfolded… she felt that she was in a bed, spread eagle face down, with each arm and leg tied to a post.

“Ohh god, ohh god! HELP! Plese, someone help me!!!” Tracie continued frantically screaming for 2 minutes before she heard footsteps approaching her room.

“Hello?” Tracie cautiously asked.

The door opened, and a man answered, “Hello, Tracie.”

“Ohh god, please help me!”

“Oh, now why would I do that Tracie? After all, I’m the one who tied you up.”

Tracie, shocked, began crying. “Please, what do you want from me?”

“I’ll ask the questions here Ms. Davis. I suggest you save your breath. Now, I have on question, and only one. Answer me, and I will let you go. Are you ready?”

Tracie, terrified, nooded.

“Ms. Davis, where is your husband Harry?”

“Wha-why do you want to-?”

“That is not your concern, answer the question, or I’m going to have to loosen your tongue. Now.”

Tracie thought it over. She honestly had no idea where Harry could be right now… but even if she did, she wouldn’t reveal it. This man obviously meant harm towards him.

“I, I don’t know.”

“Wrong answer.”

“Please! I don’t know! Please let me go! I’ll pay you money, whatever you want!”

The man did not answer. Tracie heard him approach the bed and she froze. She suddenly felt him begin to remove her tennis shoes.

“What, what are you doing? Please, let me go!”

The man ignored her please and slowly removed both of her tennis shoes. Tracie was an attractive woman, with brown shoulder length hair, and a fit body. She was wearing a grey sweatshirt with black sweatpants- very fitting for her inevitable ordeal.

“Tracie, I am a man of business. I am not here to fool around. I want one thing only and will give you one last chance to help me before you seriously regret it… where is your husband?”

“Please, let me gooo! I don’t know! I’ll give you anything- AHH!” Tracie had yelped in response to the stroke she felt on her socked right foot. “What-what?”

“You have lost your chance to cooperate. I’m not going to torture you for 30 minutes. As I said before Ms. Davis, I am a man of business and I will do whatever I have to to get what I need.”

“What are you-AHAHAHA! Please, whatAHAHA!”

The man had jumped into a full tickling assault on Tracie’s socked feet. Tracie was screaming her lungs out. “Torture, isn’t it Ms. Davis?”

“AHAHAHAHA! OH GOD, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!”

The man continued his tickling. After 10 minutes of roughly scraping her socked feet with his nails, a hole had formed in her left sock. The man put a finger through the hole and proceeded to scratch Tracie’s bare sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD, NO! NO!!! PLEASE NOT MY BARE FEET!!!” Tracie immediately began to laugh silently. Her feet were unbearably ticklish. She was running out of oxygen.

After 20 minutes, the man paused to remove both of Tracie’s socks. Tracie was about to begin begging, but she couldn’t catch her breath before the man began scratching the bottoms of her bare toes.

“OHH AHAHAHAHA!! NOOOOO!” Tracie began coughing from the lack of oxygen. She was about to faint, and she was welcoming it. This torture was inhumane, she couldn’t take it.

Just as she was about to pass out, the tickling stopped.

“Ms. Davis, I suggest you tell me NOW, where is Harry Davis. Unless you think you can endure another half hour of tickling. Well?”

“Please, I promise you, I don’t know! Let me explain, I-“

“ I don’t need an explanation. I hope you can last another half hour Ms. Davis.”

“NOO! WAIT-AHAHAHA OHHHHAHAHA NO!! HAVE MERCY ON ME! MERCY!!!!”

The man began his ticklish assault again. He concentrated on torturing the balls of Tracie’s feet.

“OHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAVE MERCY!! I CANT TAKE THIS!!!! WHYYYY??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Tracie’s blindfold was very damp from her tears. Her face was glowing a bright red color. She was a mess. After a half hour of tickle torture on her bare soles, the man stopped. He saw that she was shaking from her torture. He took pity on her and began to massage her right sole. Tracie at first jumped at this, but relaxed.

“Are you ready to talk Ms. Davis?”

After a full minute of silence, the man stroked Tracie’s right sole and she yelped.

“Please, mister! I have NO IDEA where my husband is! He should be here! Please believe me!!”

The man stopped massaging her. “Tsk, tsk, I would’ve thought you would’ve been done wasting my time. I’m now going to see if you can endure a full hour of tickling. I know you know where your own husband is, and I’m going to find out Ms. Davis. You really are starting to piss me off.”

“Oh god no! No, no no! Please, belive me! Have mercy!! AHAHAHAHA NOOOOO!!”

The man had began tickling her bare feet again. He proceeded to wiggle his fingers in between each of Tracie’s toes, which sent her over the top. After simply 20 minutes of this intense tickling of her toes, Tracie passed out…

Tracie awoke with a start. The man took the smelling salts away.

“Well, Ms. Davis?”

Tracie began shivering. She quickly blurted out an answer to his question, anything to stop this inhumane tickling.

“He’s at his friend’s house, George Jackson! George Jackson, he lives on 52nd street, near the city park. He said he’d be spending part of the night there! Please, just let me go!!” She began crying. She couldn’t take anymore of this man’s tickling. And she realized once he checked George Jackson’s house, he’d be back…but until then, she’d have a break.

“There now. Thank you for answering. You’d better be right though…”

“Will you please please let me go? Please!”

The man walked away from Tracie and exited the room. “Please, don’t leave me!”

After a minute, Tracie heard the man enter the room and approach her. Her heart rose, she hoped that he would untie her…

She suddenly felt a gag being forced into her mouth and strapped around her head. Her heart sank.

“Mmmph! Mmm!”

The man walked away again, and Tracie began to quietly sob. When the man approached again, Tracie jumped. She felt a brush applying goo to her bare feet.

After several minutes of this slow brushing, the man whistled, and Tracie heard a creature dash up her stairs and into the room.

“Tracie, I am going to leave you now. I have other matters to attend to. I will come back for you tomorrow… evening perhaps? But until then, I’m leaving you with some company. This is my dog, Dart. He’s very friendly, and very hungry, for the gravy I just coasted your ticklish bare feet in. You two behave, and I’ll come back tomorrow… the next day. Whenever. Until then, thank you for your cooperation.”

The man began to walk out of room, and shut the door behind him.

Tracie’s tears began flowing, and she frantically wriggled, attempting to escape. She screamed into her gag for mercy. She was a mad woman.

Suddenly, she felt the rough tongue of Dart. And the laughing began. It tickled more than anything in her life. The tongue went everywhere, her sole, between her sensitive toes… she was trapped. She screamed into her gag, and howled like a coyote. She cried and cried and would’ve done anything to stop the ordeal.

And with no one in the house to stop her ticklish ordeal, Tracie was left to survive the nonstop tickling for days.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back