• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding ways to break Candi...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Many women, whom you think may not be ticklish at all, you'll discover are quite ticklish -- you just have to find the exact right place. I've brought in and locked up any number of girls who I've tickled at some point, and didn't seem ticklish, but once they're restrained, the combination of not being able to pull away combined with the time to spend finding the most sensitive spot on the bottoms of their feet (especially when you tell them you're going to take your time about it) does wonder in finding that spot.

Both Candi here and her older sister Marla aren't the types whom you can poke a feather inbetween their toes or slide a paintbrushes back and forth over the center of their arches and get some laughter. You've gotta try the "hard stuff."

The "hard stuff," so to speak is things that are pointy. Pens. Combs. Hairbrushes, the kind with the plastic tips. When you get to those, suddenly they're rolling around with tears coming out of their eyes ... and you think, "NOW I've got you!"

I found a "sweet spot" on Candi with two spring-loaded styluses from my old PDAs, and once I found that, it was sort of like tapping a gusher, so that by the time I went back to the hairbrushes at the end of the clip, she was still laughing for a long time after I had stopped tickling her, which is when you know you've found the right spot!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

I like it.

Candi's got a nice pair of feet that you can just dig into.

Thanks for posting , knismo.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back