• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Syella's Request - A Virtua Fighter story

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Well, guys, it's been a while since I last wrote something, and while I do plan on returning to my Soulcalibur stories, I wanted to finally complete a request that Syella asked of me.

That being said, the following is about Sarah Bryant and Pai Chan of the Virtua Fighter series.

For those not familiar with the series, here are some pics of the characters.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Sarah.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Pai.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Cut”

Pai Chan breathed a sigh of relief after her director wrapped up shooting for the day. She had just finished a rather demanding scene for her latest movie. Things were starting to warm up in Hong Kong as spring approached, and Pai was eager to relax on the beach.

After cleaning up in her dressing room and gathering her belongings, the young martial artist entered a local tram headed for a nearby beach. As usual, she had gone to great lengths to remain incognito among the general public. Today’s disguise consisted of letting her hair down, dark shades, a stylish (but conservative) black dress, and black heels. So far, everything was going as planned, but she couldn’t help but feel like she was being watched.

After watching the giant buildings and bustling traffic pass by during her route, she was more than ready to escape the claustrophobic confines of the tram. She walked out onto the boardwalk amongst a crowd of fellow sightseers. The mood was certainly more peaceful out in the open with gentle waves breaking upon the picturesque shoreline.

Pai set down her handbag and retrieved her sandals while casually kicking off her heels. After putting on much more adequate footwear for this sandy environment, she continued onto the warm beach. A few minutes later, she found a vacant spot with a decent view and laid out a towel. She slipped off her dress to reveal a colorful but skimpy bikini. Years of intense training in martial arts had paid off in blessing her with a slim, toned physique. However, after staying bundled up during an unusually cold winter, she was in dire need of a tan. Just as the movie star was pulling out her sunscreen, a familiar voice startled her.

“You’re a hard one to catch up with.”

Sarah Bryant slyly smiled at her nearly naked adversary. By contrast, she had on her full outfit from previous tournaments. Although, with the growing heat of the beach, Sarah was wishing she hadn’t chosen to wear skintight leather.

“You’re not going to get much of a tan in that,” Pai responded as she narrowed her eyes.

“Surely, you know I’m not here to sunbathe. A certain score needs to be settled between us since last tournament.” The anger in Sarah’s eyes betrayed her calm smile. Pai had defeated her in one of the final rounds of the 4th Virtua Fighter tournament, and Sarah was ready for some revenge.

“You’re still mad about that, eh? Well, you can wait until we have an official match. Right now, I’m just trying to relax here, so if you don’t mind....” Pai wasn’t so much intimidated by Sarah as she was irritated at not being able to cool down after a long day of filming. She proceeded to squirt some sunscreen into her hand.

“I didn’t come all the way here to wait.” Sarah kicked a pile of sand at Pai. She knew how easily angered Pai could be.

Pai’s placid demeanor quickly changed after the sand hit her face and body. She shook her head and brushed herself off as she stood up. “Alright... You asked for it.”

Sarah was pleased with successfully prodding Pai into a fight, but the movie star caught her off guard with a swift slide across the sand followed by a painful uppercut. Sarah fell flat on her back against the sand.

Pai grinned at her handiwork, but she knew the blonde brawler would come back for more. She went into a defensive stance as she waited for Sarah to get up.

Sarah blinked a few times from the stunned feeling she had, but she defiantly rose to her feet. “Is that all you got?” Sarah sneered as she wiped a small bit of blood from her lip.

Pai attempted to sneak a gut punch through Sarah’s defenses, but she countered with a powerful roundhouse kick to her head. Like Sarah, she fell back against the sand.

Sarah pressed her advantage by picking the movie star up and performing a suplex on her. Despite her aching back, Pai rolled away from Sarah’s grasp and regained her footing. This was turning into quite a fight, and Pai was already tired from her choreographed fights earlier in the day. Pai had to find a way to end this fast before Sarah would outlast her.

Running high on energy, Sarah made a few flying kicks at her wounded opponent. Pai managed to dodge these and caught one of Sarah’s legs on her way down. The martial artist had intended on using her leverage to throw Sarah onto her back, but the sudden shriek from the blonde startled her.

Sarah reflexively kicked her leg out of Pai’s grasp after her fingers goosed the back of her knee. Unknown to her opponent (until now), Sarah was very ticklish, especially on the backs of her knees. She was so surprised by this sensation that she fell into the sand with an awkward grin.

Before Sarah could get up, Pai flipped her onto her stomach and sat on the backs of her thighs. “This isn’t a proper match between us, so I figure it doesn’t have to end like a proper one,” Pai deviously remarked. She slowly ran the fingers of one hand down Sarah’s right thigh until they touched the back of her knee, causing her calf to kick back. She caught Sarah’s ankle with her other hand.

Sarah spit sand out of her mouth and gritted her teeth as she felt the movie star’s hand along the back of her knee. It had been a long time since anyone had tickled her, and this was a rather embarassing time to have this weakness revealed. “Y-you think you can b-beat me with this?” Sarah struggled to speak clearly, and tried to kick Pai with her other foot.

Pai anticipated the swinging of Sarah’s left foot and grabbed her ankle with the hand that had been stroking the back of her knee. “Let’s get you out of these hot, clunky boots.” Pai quickly slid her hands down to the top of the blonde’s boots and started unzipping them. Midway through this, Sarah swung her legs back against the sand.

Sarah was getting worried now. The backs of her knees were bad, but her feet were worse. She had to do her own pedicures because they were so sensitive, and Jacky had already tormented her feet several times before. She wasn’t about to let Pai realize how ticklish she was. “Y-you were right. L-let’s just wait until there’s an of-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHH”

Pai was vigorously tickling the backs of Sarah’s knees now, and when she swung her legs back up, she caught them in an armlock. “It’s too late for that, Miss Ticklish. No more boots for you.” Despite Sarah’s squirming, Pai managed to unzip her boots completely and yanked them off. The blonde’s socked feet nervously flexed in Pai’s grasp.

Sarah felt a cool ocean breeze sweep over her socked soles. She squinted her eyes shut as she felt teasing strokes along her feet. Gentle tugs at the ends of her socks slowly bared her ankles and heels, but she firmly curled her toes in a desperate attempt to keep her last layer of protection on. Inevitably, this proved useless after a few strategic touches along her ankles and the tops of her feet.

Pai gazed at the pretty feet of her opponent. She obviously took good care of them, and they were a lot more delicate and tender than her tomboyed demeanor. The soles were slender and pale, and her toes were long and perfectly tapered. Her nails were a bright shade of red. The movie star torturously slid one finger along each of the wrinkles on Sarah’s quivering soles.

Sarah gasped and squealed as Pai stroked her feet. These sensations were driving her wild, but she bit back her laughter as Pai rubbed her wiggling toes. By the time Pai used all of her fingers for this torture, Sarah’s resolve had broken.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH”

Pai had to hold onto Sarah’s legs tightly, because she was bucking violently while laughing hysterically. She didn’t realize Sarah was quite this ticklish, but this would make beating her all the more fun. “I’m not done with you yet. This will teach you not to challenge me.” Pai reluctantly licked the blonde’s soles and toes, which elicited even more laughter and shrieking from Sarah. Surprisingly, Sarah had used a fragrant orange lotion on her feet, which made the licking a bit more pleasant for Pai.

The tongue was worse than anything she had felt before. Sarah was going insane from the unbearably ticklish licks and nibbles along her soles, and by the time Pai started sucking her toes, she went into silent laughter. After a few minutes of this, Pai stopped, and Sarah slumped against the sand. Sweat dripped from Sarah’s reddened face, and her expression was still a mirthful grin.

Pai rose from her defeated opponent and went back to her towel. “Maybe next time, you’ll be polite.”

TO BE CONTINUED?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If people are interested, I can write a sequel with Pai as the ticklee.

Loved your Soul Calibur stories, this one was a fun one to read as well! It's good to see you're writing again and I hope to read more about ticklish fighting game heroines. =)

fun and fantastic story. this story is simple but enjoyable to read :D:D:D:D:D

hmmm pai ?? i dont think so, i think sarah be a great victim :D:D:D:D:

I loved the Soul Calibur and Tekken series' This one could be another gem. Love the detail you go to. I love it keep going.

Thanks Mark! :D

I may eventually make this one a series too, but I think I might go back to Soulcalibur again. I think Tira and Cervantes would be a good combo.

MrMacphisto
Ever conscidered the Streetfighter series?
I'd love for you to try out a story there. Maybe Rose or the New girl C.Viper. Or one of the other well knowns... Its not a request as such. But i would love to see you work on one of those
I agree Tira and Cervantes.. Just be aware of Tira's age.

MrMacphisto
Ever conscidered the Streetfighter series?
I'd love for you to try out a story there. Maybe Rose or the New girl C.Viper. Or one of the other well knowns... Its not a request as such. But i would love to see you work on one of those
I agree Tira and Cervantes.. Just be aware of Tira's age.

Streetfighter could be interesting. I might do something with Chun Li and Cammy eventually. Rose could work too though. I'm not familiar with C. Viper, but I could look into her as well.

As for Tira, as far as I know, they've never stated her age. She seems like she's in her 20s in my opinion.

I believe you may be confusing Tira with Talim. Talim is 15 the first time she appears in the Soul Calibur series. I think she's 18 in SC4 though.

Anyway, I wrote a story with Talim as an older girl a few years ago. The story itself was kind of a parody of censorship.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=79299

Ah very nice. A shame i hadn't noticed this one before.
Excellent as ever.
Though i've only played one VF game so far, i do recall the beautiful Sara.
Keep up the good work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back