• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Happens In Vegas part five

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Korky pressed her big toe against Kira's revolving tongue. Kira had no choice but to swallow the hours of sweat that Korky had earned during her shift.

This was insulting to Kira. Having her mouth held open, and being forced to lick ugly feet. She was a high class lady who had fallen on hard times. But she knew that she'd make up her debt.

Korky had an ingrowing toenail on her pinky, it was the colour of a dried up slug. Korky leaned back and pressed the infected toe against Kira's nose.

"Peeez dun pud dad ig muhmoth" Kira mumbled, and it translated as "Please don't put that in my mouth."

"What do you think, girls? Nice tongue massage against my poor toe?" Korky chuckled.

Kira would get no support from Korky, but Sam seemed lustful. Kira couldn't use her mouth to speak, but maybe she could launch an appeal simply by using her beautiful green eyes.

"I think the stupid bitch likes you, Yakamoto," Glenda said "Maybe we should chuck her in the dyke tank when we're get good and done?"

"That's not a bad idea," Tiff stated "See how this stupid whore likes being forced to eat carpet for the next three years. My brother owns this town, so buying a judge shouldn't be a damn issue."

Sam Yakamoto looked away as a horrible and crusty pinky to made its way into Kira's mouth. It lapped its way around her protesting tongue like a seal who had only just found water. The toe stunk badly.

Kira was sick. All over Korky's feet.

"Dat dirty little bitch!" Korky screamed as her New York Accent grew into a drawl. "I'm going to fucking kill her! My toes are covered with burger meat!"

Korky removed a penknife from her denim pocket, and Tiff woul've gladly let Korky kill Kira (after all she had guys to fuck.)... if it wasn't for Sam Yakamoto jumping in the way of the blade.

"Please, Korky." Sam asked without emotion "give me five minutes with her before the killing?"

'So it was bullshit. this was going to end with me being buried." Kira thought between gags.

"But she puked on my toes!" Korky screamed.

"What did you expect? You stuffed them down her mouth." Glenda sighed.

"Give the poor bitch five minutes with Sam... trust me, Korkster. It's worse than death. She's all yours Yakamoto, I hope you teach her well." Sam smiled "We'll be back in five minutes to finish the job."

A clearly pissed off Korky left the room with an amused Glenda placing a playful arm around her shoulder.

"Remember Yakomoto, you get five minutes. After that we finishe the job." Tiff said before winking at her captive.

Kira begged with her eyes, she didn't want to die. But Tiff simply chuckled before leaving and locking the door behind her.

Once alone, Sam's face softened.

"I'm so sorry about this. It is my job. You've just been hanging around with the wrong people." Sam said with a sad shrug "I'm going to remove this piece of shit that they fixed to your mouth... Do you promise not to scream?"

Kira nodded as best she could.

And good to her word, Sam removed the clamp that held Kira's mouth open.

"Please do..." Kira started, but found herself with one of Korkys disguarded socks in her mouth.

"Sorry," Sam began as she wiped the vomit from Kira's lips "I wanted to take that off you. But I can't allow you to speak."

Kira knew that Sam's main thing was feet, so she felt a total taste of dread when she saw Sam move from the front of the table and towards the back.

'HOLY SHIT... PLEASE NOT MY FEET She thought.

Sam began to peel back the the black sock from Kira's poor foot, and saw the perfect heel. It was red. Kira dyed her hair dark, but she must be a natural red-head. It was the same colour that you might find on an eraser in school.

Sam traced a finger along the heel as placed another finger over her small but cute oriental breasts. She was thirty in june, and had been torturing feet for over a decade. She had never seen a heel as stunning as this. Two-bit gangsters want to kill this perfection? Fuck that.

"Do you want to live?" Sam asked Kira as she stroked a long red nail up and down her heel.

"Ygggh" Kira forced herself to reply. It wasn't easy replying when you had long slender fingers tracing down the bottoms of your feet.

"Then you listen to me." Sam demanded as she bent down slicked a tongue sideways over Kira's heel. Red lipstick now covered the heel.

"Ugh nifgtehn" - which translated as I'll listen.

"I'll break us out of here. I will save your life." Sam purred "We can leave through the window into my car."

''Great!' Sam thought.

"But" Sam warned.

There is always a 'but

"You will belong to me, now." Sam started with authority "You will stay cuffed at all times and not try to run away. I can kill a man from fifty yards away, so I think I can keep you in check. You will be my bitch, and I will get great pleasure from you. Do you agree to these terms?"

Tiff knocked on the door.

"Are you done with the whore yet?"

"They will kill you, unless you agree. Do you agree?"

Kira nodded her head, and gave herself over to the crazy asian assassin with the female foot fetish.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back