• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Happens In Vegas part 6 - First Person.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
It was true what they say in the underworld... never fuck with a Yakamoto. Theory goes that she was bred to be a killer.

Korky sure found that out when Sam's bullet blew away the lower half of her jaw. The last time I ever saw Korky, she was on the floor trying to pick up her teeth and half of her tongue.

It was a hard five minutes. Sam Yakomoto kicked in the window, untied me, gave Glenda a smack in the nose as she opened the door, kicked Tiff in the stomach. Korky looked for the gun that was strapped to her, but only found a bullet via Yakamoto.

I gave Korky the finger as she lay dying. Man, it's good to be a **** at times.

Before I knew anthing else, Sam Yakamoto had me over her strong shoulders. I'm a healthy weight - not fat, but with curves - and she picked me up like I was a food stamp.

I must have hit my head at some point, because the last thing that I remember was Sam throwing me out of the window whilst Tiff screamed death threats.

And here I am, still with a sock in my mouth - which I dare not remove - whilst Sam drives me away in her shitty 76 car.

"You'd be living in a whole if it wasn't for me." Sam reminds me as she drives.

I'm in the backseat spread out. Sock in my mouth and arms cuffed behind my back.

She lights up a cigarette and leans backwards, her long red nails prance along my neck. I giggle under my gag.

"I'm fucked too," she muses as her nails touch my ankles causing me to buck. "we both are now outcasts."

Then she stops the car, and looks me in the eye. It's like looking at a cyborg. This girl has no emotion.

"I never saw the rest of that foot." She says.

I budge my head, and all I can see is dirt road. Yakomoto has taken us some place where we won't be found in the near future.

A starange thing happened. I hate having my feet touched, but I handed them over. I still don't know if it was defeat or gratitude. Or maybe I was just scared. Folk say that this girl has killed more men than I've had glasses of wine.

But I gave my half socked feet to her. We were parked, and I just leaned my cuffed feet over the seat.

At first I felt nothing, I looked over and saw her gazing at my heels. I'd give anything to have a rich man look at me the way she looked at my heels.

Then I saw her dip down and trace her slim nose up my left foot, strarting from the bare heel.

"You my friend," she said as her nose nested between my socked toes "are going to be my lover... you are mine for life."

I didn't know if she was talking to me or my feet.

I felt her long index finger hook itself under the bottom of my sock. I was worried about them smelling as stupid and lame as that sounded. But I was sweating like a stuck pig.

Sam didn't seem to mind as she pulled the remainder of my sock away. She sniffed it once like it was the ultimate drug. She then took my bottom three toes into her mouth. And I let her.

It felt strange, like a hyperative worm lapping around my pinkie toe. When she played her fingers across my sole, it was almost like my pinkie was doing an erotic dance with her tongue. I'm sure that in Sam's eyes, my toe and her tongue made love.

I then felt her hand move up my leg as she licked and kissed the remainder of my toes.

Trust me, I did try to move away, but she pressed her gun against my temple. So I sat back and felt her slender fingers creep up my dress and search. Whilst her tongue danced with my toes. I wasn't getting wet. Honest.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back