• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story M/F in work

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
Im new to the forum.. Im Leighton *waves* :D and thought i should share a story with you people... i have tonnes of Tickle encounters and experiences... i'll post one of the shortest tickle encounter's i had...but was very cute :)

It was when i worked in a Restaurant in a small town in Wales (I will give the people different names, seeing as everyone does) :)
It was about 4 O'clock, and the chefs had finished the 11-4 Sunday roast shifts, and headed on their break, i had also finished my shift at 4 O'clock. Two girls stayed behind too clean the kitchen up, so i decided i would keep them company. One was Ann, a short blonde girl about 5ft1 in height,slim with size 5 shoes (Ann as she is caled in this later becomes my girlfriend for a few months in real life) and Steph, a 4ft11 brunette girl who was also short, about 4ft11, just abit shorter than Ann, with size 4 shoes. We we're mucking about when Steph decided she would try and whip me with a wet towell a few times, now Steph was really ticklish, and in work we would always trade pokes to the side, but this time i decided it was time for a proper tickling. After all she did deserve it, she tried to whip me. "Thats it, your in for it" i shouted at her and started tickling her around her belly, and too my suprise she was even more ticklish than i thought she would be... she managed to run away and started shouting "Ann, Annn, help! Leighton's being mean and tickling me!" So when i ran after her Ann backed off... saying "Im not helping you, you can be tickled for a change, he ALWAYS tickles me!" so she was happy to let Steph be tickled. I started to tickle Steph alot... she was going pretty nuts squirming and laughing, i knew she was having fun though, she was too much a flirt and i knew her well enough. She fell to the ground and was laughing even after i stopped her. I grabbed her legs and started dragging her down the room laughing at her... then i stole her shoe and she had such tiny cute feet i asked "are your feet ticklish?" to this she goes "noo Leighton, not anymore, hahaahah" I started tickling her feet... she wasn't as ticklish on her feet (well foot in this case) as she was on her belly, but it was really cute. We stopped and then i helped with some cleaning.
Later on she txd me saying something along the lines, hehe your such a big meany.

Hope you enoyed one of my stories... :) And hope to speak to some people from the community :)

Short Story_True

About 20 years ago, I was a young adult with this tickling fetish. Long before there were networks or much writing about it. But here is one thing that happened that got me going to explore it in my personal life.

I had a job at a hospital. I worked on the inpatien, adult, mental health unit. We had a great staff. Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Social Workers...lots of counselors and some nurses. I was 21 at the time. Some of the staff were really cute, so we had some hook ups and stuff. Very fun. But one of the Nurses was our boss. She was about 35 at the time. Short (5'2) and fine with blonde hair and green eyes. And she always wore the f-me pumps with stilleto heels...even at work.

Anyway, It was not unusual for the senior staff to host a get together at their house every now and then. At one of these gatherings, my boss...the nurse was sitting on the couch and had one leg crossed. And for some reason...I remember it was really an accident...my hand hand inadvertently touched her shoe and foot. The bottom of her foot was really soft...amazingly so. It made quite the impression on me...but the contact was brief...I really wasn't thinking about it then. But I thought about it a lot afterwards...a missed opportunity.

But about a month later, there was another gathering. This time, I went in with a plan. Me and some other staff had joked about her shoes at work. So at this party...I struck up the conversation again...in front of them and her. She was on the couch again. And I started teasing her about her shoes. She was hot. And she loved the attention. It was great. And I worked my plan. It was perfect.

All I did was keep talking and laughing. And then I said something like "Look at these heels!" And I took her shoe off and tossed to a friend. Without missing a beat, I then said..."Oh...look at that. I wonder if she is ticklish!" And I got her leg between my side and arm...and started tickling. I had noticed a brief look of horror in her face...but she howled with laughter. Screaming and squirming. Not even trying to get away really. And not saying anything about stopping. She moved around a lot, but she never really tried to pull her leg out. She had a great laugh. People came from all over to see what the commotion was about. I got to tickle her for almost two minutes.

Funny thing is that it made an impression on some other folks too. They were telling each other about it and thought it was funny. But some folks had missed it. So I got called over in the living room again and people asked if I would do it again. I said sure. So I went over and sat on the couch next to her. She laughed. She said she didn't know if she should let me sit by her any more since I might tickle her. So, I said "aha!...I wasn't even think about that (I lied)..but I think you like it." She didn't deny it. She just kind of looked at me. We talked about other stuff for a minute and people had gathered around to watch. It was tricky this time because she was sitting up and her feet were on the floor. But I just reached for her leg and raised it up and said, "I think it is time to tickle you again. She protested just a little, but she really gave me her leg and let me take off her shoe again. In fact, I went on and got her other shoe with both of her legs and feet in my lap.

O man. Her feet were pretty and soft. This time she kind of wiggled her toes, but arched them back as my fingers approaced her soles. And right when I got there and made contact...she clinched her toes down and screamed with laughter. This time she moved enough that she actually fell on the floor. Oh shit. But I asked her if she was ok...and she was still smiling and giggling. So I told one of my boys to hold her shoulders on the floor. And she howled and squirmed. It was beautiflul. I was standing up and she was face up on the ground. I had her feet near my crotch. She moved and moved...and eventually her foot brushed by my erection. Oh shit. I didn't mean for that to happen. But she just kept laughing. Embarrased...I stopped after another 30 seconds. And I walked away abruptly just so people would not notice my...er...condition.

Later that night, on the way out for home...my boss caught up with me. She grabbed my hand and stood on her tip toes to whisper in my ear. She said, "thanks for the tickle. that was different. funny." Then she stated to walk away. She looked back tough and laughed and said. "I don't know who enjoyed it more...me...or you." She winked and walked away.

OMG. The fantasies I still have about all the possibilities after that night. I worked there another year. And there were plenty of other get togethers. But nothing ever happened again. I wasn't going to bring it up because it felt awkward and embarrassing. And she didn't bring it up. The closest we came was that she would laugh a little differently if I made a comment about her shoes. Or if someone made a comment about her shoes she would look at me and smile. One time though...we were in a staff meeting...about ten of us sitting in chairs arranged in a circle. It was summer. I was sitting across from her. She was running the meeting. In the middle of the meeting, she kicked her shoes off and brought her kness up, resting her bare feet on the bottom of her chair. She only looked at me once, briefly...but she kept wiggling her toes and stretching them. Wow. I kind of thought that she was giving me a signal...an invitation. But I wasn't sure...so I just played it off. Never said anything else about it. In the fall, I started grad school...and so I only saw her in passing after that.

So I missed out on tickling the boss again. I was young and uncertain. But it got me started with introducing tickling play with my girlfriends after that. I had a lot of fun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have another story where my (now ex) wife hated to be tickled. So I could not normally play that way. Bummer. But the cool thing was that if I was down under providing some oral stimulation...she actually liked for me to tickle her feet. The combination would really satisfy her. So that was cool. That's a whole other story.

I'm single now. And in my 40s. It will be strange to get back on the dating scene. But one thing for sure...I'll be looking for ticklees.

I had an encounter at work also. She was a cherry brown haired thirty-something. She was hanging christmas decorations on the window leading to the hallway of the building. I teased her about the one not being even. I noticed she had removed her shoes to stand on a table (She was lucky to way 110lbs). She still had to go up on her tip toes. This gave a great sole shot and exposed the ball and arch of her nylon covered feet. So with her attention on hanging stuff. I took my index fingers and slowly dragged then up and down her feet. She smirked and said "Are you itching my feet for me or tickling me?"

I was nervous and tried to think of something. Then she added "Either was it felt good. You can continue but watch under my toes. Thats my worst spot and I might accidently step on your hands as I try to hide my feet. Not that I want to hurt you but I just am too ticklish there. Heck I am a crying, gasping for breath mess when tickled there for more than a minute."

I did test the confession with a pencil I found. It tickled her feet and got smashed. I definantely need to do that again!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back