• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* March Auditions

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Good evening everyone!

I bring to you my latest batch of audition footage for your enjoyment and ever-critical feedback. This month was a mixed bag as you will see. I won't comment any further, as I want to hear what you all think.

I also have a new video that will be released in a few hours. I think you guys will like it :).

Attached is #1. Very beautiful aspiring model.

Mature Lady

#3 is one of my first mature woman auditions. Kinda has that librarian kinda look....

#4 is last but not least!

#4 was my last one of the night and thought this would be a lot of fun. I did a shoot with her friend a few months back and she was curious, so she came down.

Awesome auditions. I would most like to see a video with Evgenyia. I wish she were a personal friend of mine! :2poke:

Crystal is very pretty...I like that she was trying to help you tickle her...somewhat reminiscent of Farrah helping Jeff in Farrah's first time...

Thanks,

Barlow

2 and 4 are the best, I especially how 2 moved her arms around a lot. A Lot of people prefer arms to be tied during tickling, but I think the waving around adds something. =p

I would do a video with Corina first then Julianne then Evgeniya.

Corina seems more relaxed and is a giggler She has a great giggle and laugh.
She would make the best video subject.
Julianne can be brought to giggles with the right tools. Another great subject for a video.

Evgeniya is a wild card. She could be nervous or her natural reaction is to squirm and fight it when tickled. :ty: :D :hungry: :omg: :community: :couch: :devilish: :zombiecatcher: :hipoke: :gbtoast: :happyhop:

#2 was my favourite :) She had a really cute laugh and looks mega ticklish!

I also really liked #3. I do like a pair of mature feet from time to time, and she was clearly pretty ticklish.

#4 looks gorgeous and has the best feet out of the lot by a mile. I didn't think she was as ticklish as #2 and #3 though.

Wasn't much of a fan of #1, just didn't do it for me.

Thanks for the feedback thus far guys! Keep them coming!

Even though she was pretty, I'm not sure #1 has what it takes to shoot. Agreed ?

Thanks, I look forward to your monthly auditions.
#2 by far is the my first pick, really like her reactions. #4 seems ticklish enough but a bit nervous, I would like to see more of her for sure.

So far it seems #2 is the most popular with #4 a close 2nd. Keep em coming guys :).

Is it just me or does Evgenyia resemble Donna from That 70's Show? Great vids.

First one was pretty, but didn't seem all that ticklish. The others were better.

Darth,

All pretty girls, first one is a knock out but I'm not feeling it with her.

Evgenyia... holy shit, she reminds me of Scarlett Johanssen, seriously! Has anyone ever told her that? She needs a full tickle video! :bugeyed:

Dark,

It shall be done. Will shoot with her in the next 7 to 10 days tops. I sure hope I can count on you for a purchase :)?

crystal - NO
evgeniya - YES
corina - YES
julianne - NO

2 ticklish, 2 not ticklish..gotta say you broke even with these 4. hope you make the right investments/choices :)

and #2, a personal friend of mine. Very tall too :)....

#2 Evgeniya :dancingmonster: Very cute and definitely best of the bunch!

These monthly audition threads are a great idea and the way you ask for genuine critique is very refreshing :nicethread:

Darth,

All pretty girls, first one is a knock out but I'm not feeling it with her.

Evgenyia... holy shit, she reminds me of Scarlett Johanssen, seriously! Has anyone ever told her that? She needs a full tickle video! :bugeyed:

You know what's weird? I noticed that too. It's almost like she's a combination between Scarlett and Angelina Jolie (because of the lips and certain mannerisms).

Evgeniya is my favorite of the bunch, but Julianne has a very sexy subdued sort of response. It's like Julianne just gives in to the tickling and squirms and gasps -- she would be very hot blindfolded and in the stocks.

Corina has a very nice laugh and seems plenty ticklish as well.

As for Crystal, she's beautiful -- probably the most beautiful model you've had, but unfortunately, she doesn't seem very ticklish.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back