• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RingDivas has posted 3 new matches

I don't think they do. Going off of the pictures it looks like they are all one sided clips again. Still plan on buying them though.

I just watched one of them. For now it is more of the same. If you liked it before you will like these clips but if not then perhaps wait for the next set. It is also the same three girls getting tickled, just switched up the lees.

Interest???

Hello alll...Just wanted to put a feeler out there to see if there was still interest in seeing "tickle/wrestling". I didn't post any comments after these last 3 clips were released as I wanted fellow forum members to see these clips for themselves.

I was informed that these latest clips were actually shot the same day and just released at a later time. For those that are interested, I will say that there seemed to be more upper body tickling in these clips, than the previous 3.

If you are still interested in these types of clips, please email your suggestions to Ringdivas. WHen I emailed them my comments, they informed me that the type of matches that were created was because that is what they received as feedback.

People apparently preferred one sided matches, they preferred no referee. Unfortunately (for some) the ring announcers are a fixture and will not be going away.

You know that I've been a supporter of this genre and personally hope to see them produce more clips. Hopefully, many of you feel the same way and will email them with constructive suggestions.

Thanks to all who have supported and/or constructively criticized RingDivas work, hopefully they can put out some matches that everyone will enjoy.

As for anyone that has commented on the "reviews" part of the forum, I know there has been some talk of them not responding back to customers with issues. Personally, I have never had that problem. I'm sure if you want to PM me some info I can try to forward it on to them, but again, for me, they have always been available to help with any issues with their clips.

Thanks,
Pips

Yes definitely but not one-sided matches... if they're not one-sided they'd be great and I'd buy more for sure

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back