• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I will Tickle you untill you give me the secret!

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
Characters and plot outline: Zara Williams is the main character, short 5ft2 and is 20,slim, dark hair and beautiful she wants to know the secret recipe to her Mums cookies, her mum wont tell her untill her 21st Birthday, the new neighbour Mrs Jones wants the secret herself to help her business....she is 30, smim and also very beautiful, no one knows if she is still married. she has a plan how to get the secret (silly story, but if i get good feedback... i'll write real ones, i got this idea in a lecture today daydreaming for a first short story, so im writing as i go so excuse mistakes )
:D
It was Zara's 20th birthday

"But mum, im 20!" I think i should know" sighed Zara

"Not untill your 21, i've told you. When your of age.... then you'll find out" her mum said smiling "you remind me of when you were 10, and would demand to know the secrets for your teaparty"

she started laughing to herself when a knock at the door suprised her

"Hello, oh come in Mrs Jones how are you today?"

Im okay, business is down as usual no one seems to want cookies, im sick of cookies, im sure i have then worst cookies in Wales"

"Surely not, here try this cookie, im sure you'll love it"

Mrs Jones took a cookie, she hesitated, but when she took her first bite, her face grew with delight, she suddenly had an idea... the cookie was yummy

"mrs Williams, this... this is delicous! I have an idea.. how about you bake cookies for me, and we both could become millionaires.... Jones and Williams cookies... i can see it now"

A huge smile grew over Mrs Jones's face... but Mrs Williams didn't seem impressed

"Oh definatly not! This is a family secret, your lucky you got to taste one of my cookies, you know too much, you must go now"

"Isn't there anything i could do to tempt you??"

her smile dropped as Mrs Williams shook her head. She was devestated, she looked to the ground and saw a tiny pair of feet in fluffy pink socks, the toes we're wiggling, Zara was just standing there smiling, another genius idea came into Mrs Jones's head

"I will get that secret, mark my words"

The next day Zara was travelling home from work, she was running because her car had to go to the garage for repairs, it was raining as she was running, she took the shortcut of the grassy path behind her house. Suddenly something grabbed her and suddenly she became sleepy... something covered her mouth, her body flopped limp

Zara woke up, she tried to rub her eyes wondering waht was happened, but she couldn't as her sight became clea she looked up and down a bed... she was tied by her wrists to a headboard.... and her ankles we're tied to the bottom of the bed, she was undressed.... only her shoes, panties and bra remained

"Nice to see your awake."

"Mrs Jones! What have you got me tied to a bed for! And where are my clothes! What do you want with me!

"I want the secret to your cookies!"

"And you think i would tell you, HA Get real! Now let me go before i get you in trouble!"

"Once you tell me the secret my dear" She started to stroke Zara's neck

"I dont even know so its no use, why are you touching my neck, dont touch me and give me my clothes back!"

Mrs Jones waked down to the bottom of the bed, and started taking Zara's shoes off

"Tell me, what size feet do you have, they are really small"

"Why are you taking my shoes off.... and why do you want to know the size of my feet?"

"because they are so small... they looked so cute yesterday in them socks"

Zara was confused, did this lady just say her feet we're cute? People had commented on how small they we're before, but no one had called her feet cute, what did she mean by feet, being cute?

"umm there a size 3, now let me go!"

"aww you have blue socks on today, how cute" She removed one of the socks, leaving one foot bare, and one socked, she sniffed the sock she removed "Not much of a smell from your socks dear"

"Why are you smelling my socks!? You creep, let me go..."

"Look at your toes, they are so small and cute, she started to sniff her foot"

"please let me go! Stop doing that to my foot, its weird!" She started to struggle, Mrs Jones walked up the bed and sat by her

"Then tell me the secret, then i shall let you go" she started to lightly trace her finger around Zara's belly

"I dont know it, i told you that!" she started to try and move her body away from the fingers, it started to tickle her

"Fine have it your way" she kept tickling her very softly on her belly, and then went into her soft deep bellybutton

"eeww dont put ur finger in my bellybutton!" she started to panic, her bellybutton was ticklish, but she didnt want Mrs Jones to know that

"Why wouldnt you want me to do that, how about i do this" she started to wiggle her finger softly

"hehehe no please, hehe no dont do that.... please, STOP no please" hehe"

"Looks like someone is ticklish" she stopped tickling her "do you want to tell me now?"

"But i dont know! Only my mum does!"

"You think i believe that! Fine have it your way, i'll tickle you untill you tell me!"

She started dragging her nails in Zara's armpit, and on the other hand using her finger in Zara's bellybutton

"HAHAHAHAHA Please!!! Stop it! Im Ticklish! Please stop!!!! Pleasee!!!! No not my bellybutton, pleaseee!!!! Mrs Jones changed to Zara's hips and started to squeeze

"HAHAHA OM MY HAHAHA HIHAHAHA HIPS HAHA HOW ARE THEY TICKLISH HAHAHA PLEASE STOP"

"you are very ticklish my dear" she started to squeeze her knee.... Zara calmed down and lay still, laughing to herself a little longer"

"Oh my, your knees are not Ticklish? How about under the knee?" She kept still,not laughing, she wasnt ticklish on her legs

"Im not Ticklish anywhere else apart from my sides and belly, and apparently hips and armpits. But please stop"

"Are you lying to me again! You better not be, i have yet to tickle my favourite place"

She walked up to Zara's neck... and started tickling around, Zara just smiled

" Ha your favourite place isnt ticklish, you'll have to let me go now"

"Who said my favourite place was the neck" she started to tickle her bellybutton all over again, just seeing Zara go nuts made her feel great, she wanted the secret, but for some reason, she didnt at the same time

"OK OK PLEASE STOP!"

"Not untill i get the secret" she walked down the bed and squeezer her calfs

"I told you im not Ticklish below my waist"

Mrs Jones then dragged a finger up Zara's socked foot... her feet we're ticklish, but not too Ticklish, she thought she would make her think she isnt ticklish and not react

"oh a tough one, but your feet are so cute, would be a shame if there not ticklish" Zara started to feel it more and more, then Mrs Jones tickled the other foot at the same time, and she let out a short laugh, she thought to herself, she had just given away her feet were ticklish

"You lied to me! Again... i will tickle these cute feet, for an hour"
she took the sock off her other foot, and sniffed her foot. she started to tickle all over her little feet, producing little giggles, but it was very cute how her foot would wiggle. Mrs Jones was having much fun, she started to forget why she was tickling this beautiful girl

Zara was laying there laughing, very lightly. She hated being tickled on her upper body, she was too ticklish, and she remembered how ticklish her feet we're when she was younger, it seemed her feet were not as ticklish anymore, but it wasn't so ticklish that it was annoying, she wasn't a fan of people touching her feet, but she didnt want Mrs Jones to tickle anywhere else, it felt so nice, relaxing and made her feet excited

Mrs Jones stopped and asked her again, "What is the secret"

"Im NOT Telling you"

Fine, dont but i'll be back in an hour, and you'll have to put up with your feet tortured for more hours, and i will use my tonque, and i will then tickle your body again, and your bra and panties will be coming off, and if you tell me a false recipe i will maket it, and i'll know and i'll return and tickle you untill you tell me the real one, i'll do this for a year if i have too" she walked out and slammed the door

Zara lay there, and for some reason, wanted Mrs Jones to return, to tickle her again. She thought she hated it, but this was better than the cookies

:) Took me just other 40 mins
If you give good feedback, i'll write some real stories, with more depth tickling and more story. Thanks, im also new, so hope to speak to some people soon :)

Great story. Please finish it off and write more!

Thanks for sharing!

This must be F/F day for me! Good work and hope to see more.

Reading this now, as one of my first posts, I'm amazed it has over a 1,000 views =D
Thanks to everyone who enjoyed this one as well =D I'll get back to Fiction soon I'm sure =)

I really like this story. Very well written. Just a suggestion from me, maybe go a bit more detailed into the tickling. What you have is fantasic though

Hey =)
It was one of the first i wrote when i joined the forum =D So I was just treading the water =)
I'll be writing some more fiction soon =) Be much much more Tickling, and more detail.. =)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back