• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploring Ariel's soles...

spotmanc

TMF Regular
Hi Guys,
Our latest clip sprang from an idea we got from our TMF buddy, Phil. Instead of baring her soles and attacking them until she was tickled to exhaustion, I slowly removed her shoes and socks and announced that I was going to "explore" her beautiful feet. She was a little worried because she knows that I have every inch of her feet imprinted on my brain permanently. I started by tickling her ankle bones, then the sides and tops of her feet, her toes, toe stems, heels and arches and the whole thing turned out even better than I could have hoped. Every time I stopped to let her catch her breath and announce where I was going to tickle her next her sensitivity seemed to increase a little. Her worried facial expressions and begging me not to keep exploring only made me want to torture her more. In fact, after I had touched every inch of her feet I felt I had to add a "numming" technique we first learned from another TMF friend, Armpitlovr.
The only bad thing was that there were so many good parts that I couldn't get them all into a preview clip for you without the scenes flashing by like road signs on the autobahn. Hopefully, I did it justice.
Thanks again for a great idea, Phil and ,"pit", I cant wait to see you at NEST.
spotman
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18502

Outstanding!!

I am in love with Ariel's soles!! OMG they are just wonderful, amazing laugh!! I would only ask that you do some extreme close ups of those soles, what a good sport she is to endure such torturous tickling, keep tickling Ariels Fett Please !! I am one of her biggest fans!!!!

You two are the best!!

That was great guys, Can't wait to watch the full version! You're the best Ariel!! I'm your BIGGEST FAN!!

Keep the laughter coming!! We all Love it

Phil

I am in love with Ariel's soles!! OMG they are just wonderful, amazing laugh!! I would only ask that you do some extreme close ups of those soles, what a good sport she is to endure such torturous tickling, keep tickling Ariels Fett Please !! I am one of her biggest fans!!!!

I agree 100% with All of this. She is Great :iagree:

Oh Yeah ...

Ariel a.k.a. "Mom" definitely has some of the most explore-able soles out there.

Magellan wishes he was half as lucky as you , spotmanc!

Great clip , folks ... thanks for posting.

No, Thank you...

you're very welcome, but really, Thank you! You two are the best

WTF???...

Bump! thx ! Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them dvd copy. One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, dvd copy, the third to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza can only exist in an acid condition dvd ripper, he explained dvd burner. He seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees dvd copy. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia .

I have no idea what this entire response means but I am not clicking on any of the links. Can anyone explain them? Is this guy trying to sell me something or put something on my computer?

Thanks
spotman

hey there, great to see another amazing vid from you both excellent as usual hope all is well with you both

You two are truly OUTSTANDING! Thank you both for such a wonderful clip. If I may use a line from the clip Ariel? I think you should "REALLY REALLY REALLY" try that numming idea and see if it has that affect on those sweet armpits of hers. Just a thought.

Wow

Great cilp, you all ways do a Great job!!!
I love it when you lick, suck, and tickle her feet with your mouth!!!
I also like the fact that you tickle the ankles, sides and top of the foot!
I just wish you could have tickled her with a hairbrush also...

Great clip
Thanks, Adrian

i love these clips! they are so real and fun! and her laugh is so hysterical. i really enjoy his clips with him tickling her. awesome.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back