• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My New Lady and her Erotic Writings Turned Toward Tickling

ticklefiend3000

TMF Master
Hello one and all !

I've never posted here much in the 1st place, but have been away from the tickleworld for some time. A lot of crap has been thrown my way past few months, but as Karma often does, it threw me something wonderful in the middle of it all. My lucky bastard streak continues, and I am newly dating a wonderful, beautiful young lady, who was immediately open to the idea of tickling, and had a pre-existing love of bondage...... so... SCORE!!!

Well, said lovely lady, being a very sensual being (which is just how I like them), has since her teens written erotica. When she was first exposed to my vids and such, she found new inspiration and started to write some highly erotic tickling tales. Now, bear in mind she is not a born tickle fetishist, so it definitely has a more erotic twist than most stories on here will, but I for one, like what she has done, and I think most will agree.

I know she would love your input. So please feel free to tell us what you think.

Enjoy

TickleFiend
http://clips4sale.com/store/4821

Erica laid back in her lovers bed smiling. Dan walked into the room with a grin. His chestnut hair and blue eyes only accent the sharp outline of his chin. He was handsome in a way, but plain also. Erica's smile stretched ear to ear, her raven hair falling to her pointed shoulders, her long hands folded in her lap. Her eyes gazing along his shirtless body.

"Why are you grinning love?" She let her shoulder relax and her eyes looked towards the bag in his hands.
"Well.." He sat on the edge of the bed, placing the bag on the floor. "We've been dating awhile.. and I thought it was time I shared my.. I guess the word is fetish with you." He had a soft smile now, and he cringed as he saw Erica's eyes widen in fear. He laid a hand softly on her leg for comfort. "I've already expressed it with you, but not in the open. It's harmless." He leaned closer and kissed her hand softly. "I hope you trust me."

"I.." Erica was flabbergasted. Her head raced processing the words he had just spoke. Fetish/Painless/Trust. "I'm confused." She ran her fingers through his hair and lifted his chin. She then leaned forward and kissed him softly. "I trust you." He now had a wide smile.

She was then pinned. He made the 'shh' motion and his fingers quickly removed her top.
"I think you will like it beautiful." He then stated poking at her side playfully. "Now where was that spot." And he found it. She started giggling, then full out laughing. His fingers rubbed that spot with a soft caresses followed by jabs.

He was tickling her!
"As you see." He spoke load over her hysterical laughing. "I LIKE tickling you." he felt himself already getting lightly hard. Tears forming in her eyes as she laughed so hard she was crying. "This" His fingers moving lower to her lips. "This is my fetish". She stated shaking and laughing harder, her body now tingling. She was now laughing so load and hard she was screaming. She heard what he had said, but didn't bother processing it. She also felt him getting hard as he had her pinned. "if you’ll stay still I'll share my favorite.." his voice softer now as to get her full attention. He now stopped his assault on her. She grinned ear to ear and he was happy. He slid down the bed and picked up her left foot. He tucked it under his arm and pushed the tip of his finger along the tip of her heal, then up the arch.

Erica shook and screamed.

She never knew light touches and tickling could be so arousing. But her body shook and she cried out. She could already feel her panties absorb some of the spilling moisture. She giggled and moaned at once as she struggled to get free. Her legs kicking as he had them pinned. His mouth now clamed her‘s, lips teasing hers. His fingers caressing the arch of her foot, his hips now grinding hard into her.
“Skirt. Off. Now.” he grunted tugging the fabric down her hips, his fingers brushing along, her spine tingling. She pushed him forward now, legs wrapping back around his hip, locking behind him, now pinning him in her grasp.

Her tongue danced into his lips, her nails now sliding down his chest.. He let out a low moan as her tongue traced his mouth, their salvia mixing, her mouth hot and wet for him. She rubbed his sides and let her hands slide around his hips. He twitched underneath her and his head was thrown back. Her fingers slipped under the silky boxers, teasing his bony hips.

"Fuck" He called and he felt himself cum right there and spill his seed in his pants. "God" he moaned as he grinded into her hip. He turned beat red as he let go of Erica's leg. She giggled and pushed him over, a smile still across her lips.

"Did you just.." Her fingers still teasing his sides. He nodded and she got a large grin. "I think it's more than just a small fetish for you." Her nimble fingers unzipped his paints.

"Wha.. what are you doing?" his breath still out of him. She just smiled and tugged his paints off. She looked at the wet spot on his dark boxers and her eyes got as wide as saucers. She nuzzled her head along his side, her fingers slowly teasing and lowering his boxers. She licked her lips as she saw his relaxed cock come into view, covered in his own sticky seed. Her tongue darting out now, and licking along him. She moaned as she started cleaning up his mess, sending vibrations along his spine. His cock starting to spring to life as her tongue lapped at his balls. She now sucked gently on them, getting the delicious taste in her mouth. Her fingers now teasing his thigh. Dan started to shake and he now fully sprang in length. Erica took to his growing cock with hunger, sliding it deep into her mouth. He moaned her name and he stretched out now, wanting to grab her breasts. As she came up from him a trail of spit following her mouth.

Without words they quickly ripped off her bra and he grabbed a handful of breast. She yanked down her panties, a wet spot formed on them already. She now grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face to her's.

"Let's fuck". And she kissed him hard and strong. His fingers rubbed her wet snatch, his cock hard for her. He felt her velvet warmth, fingers teasing her, piecing and feeling the tight grip. She moaned into his mouth as she pulled him closer, laying back in the bed. He pushed her down more in the bed now, his fingers moving to her hips. As they broke the kiss he looked into her eyes, he wanted to watch her expression. He placed himself at her entrance, her legs spread, and welcoming to him. Her big brown eyes stared into his blue ones.

He pushed in, the expression on her face, the rolling of her eyes, her mouth now slack and open, gasping. He grunted and moaned load as he felt her velvety warmth incase him. Her nails dug into his back, causing angry red marks to form.

"So tight" he pulled out a little, “So wet.” now pushing back in. Fighting for every inch. He pushed harder and deeper at every moan she cried out for him. Her face was amazing to watch, especially the way her mouth formed sounds. Her legs were now locked behind him, locking him.

"Yessssss..." She purred at him and they kissed again, passion their bodies met each other's. Her nails clawed at his back as he slammed himself deeper and deeper, her body responding. Harder and harder there bodies began spasms. Screams and moans exploding from each other's mouths. He ravished her breasts now. Her lips and teeth move along his exposed neck, her tongue leaving a wet trail.

She finally screamed with a breathless pitch as her body now rocked beneath her, an electric pressure shocked through her and her body tightened around his throbbing cock. Her mouth lacked onto his shoulder with a love bite, not painful, but loving.

The nails tearing at his back, her mouth on his shoulder, her sounds, the way her eyes rolled back, the way her inner muscles exploded around his cock, it became to much and his body shook. He came biting into her breast, teething on her nipple.

Both fell into each other's mouths, tongues lashing at one another’s.

Moments of pure energy between them. Pure white bliss wrapped around them, the heat from one another’s kiss. Slowly the world returned to them, their breathing steadying. Erica rolled to lay her head on his awesome chest and looked up at him.
“What’s in the bag?”

End

Thanks Kis123, she's already written another couple of stories, will be posting those shortly.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back