• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklingParadise membership

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
There are only 2 payment options:

30 days recurring and 90 days recurring. After the first 30 days, how do I cancel the membership? I would like to know before getting into something I cannot get out of.

Thank you :)

Don't get involved with them...they will rip you off as it happened to me and their videos suck for the most part

Past or Present?

pgt1400,
When you say don't involved, are you talking about ticklingparadise.com stuff now or the stuff from the past. Because for me I've always liked there stuff until maybe around 2006/2007 I started to see things getting bad. I have been happy with the updates/new stuff at the membership in past years, but in the last 2 years or so I've maybe been happy with 5% of the new stuff. As for the videos the same can be said I've always liked the stuff in the past but again the last 2 years or so maybe 5% I've liked. But if a person is going to join the site for the first time I think it is worth 1 month's fee so that you can see all the great stuff before 2006, then after a month see how you feel. I will say this the 1 month fee is worth all the Renee stuff you can see. She is very sexy.

Thank You,
LBFT

The Best Reason

Renee is the best reason to join for the first time. Most of the photos & video clips of her are awesome. I find her to be a very sexy ticklee or tickler mostly a ticklee(If up to me). And like I said in the last reply to this thread, her alone is worth the one month fee & if you are a first timer try one month after that, it's your choice to resign up for 1 month, 3 months or move on.

Thank You,
LBFT

There actually IS another option. Go to their clips4sale stores. Then, you can choose the clips that most interest you. If you like the results, then you can join their membership site. If you pay attention as you're going through things, you should see details on how to cancel.

Good Idea

I think checking out the clips & buying what you like is a very good idea. But if you go to ticklingparadise.com they have there own clip store at the site. You can pick full videos & download them or just the parts of the videos you think you may like.

Thank You,
LBFT

Thanks for the many answers. I actually have been a member in the past for 1 month quite a while ago but then I could choose the 30days without a recurring membership. I also noticed, that there exist clips, that are not for sale in their store, which was prompting me to take a look again.

It may come as a shock to you, but I don't like Renee, for my taste she is too old and also not my type ;)

On their website I found pictures of a clip where a girl got their underarms tickled with feathers. Does anyone know that clip? The owner (Renee?) said, it was from some clip in 2008 and would be uploaded but that never happened :(

Old?

Renee is mature not OLD! When I think of old, I think of my grandmother or grandfather in the home getting help with eating, putting on clothes, getting out of bed, ETC. Renee is far from that. I find her to be very sexy, but I do understand everyone has his or hers opinion. We all may not always agree. But I am glad you gave ticklingparadise.com a try.

Thank You,
LBFT

Hi boxleitnerb,

I have been a member recently and the subscription is handled through ccbill. They send you an email with a reference number when you join and you use this if you want to cancel.

Smade

I liked TicklingParadise. I just downloaded whatever I wanted and then cancelled after awhile. As with many sites, there are great clips and there are one that are skippable. But overall, I love 80% of what I saw.

GRANTED- I was a member back in 2002-2004 I think.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back