• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

aladdin tickle m/f

Keith1579

hey this is my first story. i hope u like it...

The hallway was dark as Princess Jasmine returned to her quarters. She stopped, thinking someone was following her. She shook it off and kept walking. The next thing she knew, there was a long hand placed over her mouth. She gasped as she was pulled into a secret passageway. Jasmine suddenly felt lightheaded and fell to the floor as a dark shadow loomed over her.

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes. She groaned and tried to sit up, but couldn't. She raised her head to see she was laying on a table. Her feet were bound together at one end as her arms were bound above her head at the other end. Jasmine started paniking.

A shadow appeared in front of her. She gasped, "Jafar!"

The man smiled, "Yes Princess. I need to ask you a question."

"Whatever it is, the answer is no!" she shouted, stuggling to escape.

"It's no use, Jasmine. I know eventually you will say yes to being my bride. But until then, I have ways of making you say yes."

Jasmine gasped, "You're not going to-"

She stopped as Jafar walked over to her feet and removed her shoes. "Yes I am." he said.

He began lightly stroking her left sole with his finger. The princess began to squirm. Jafar took his other hand and ran it over the arches of her feet, making small flicks with each impact. Jasmine tried to keep her laughter in. Jafar began to tickle her feet more viciously. He dug his nails into her feet. Jasmine began to snicker. Jafar scoffed and pulled out a feather. He lightly brushed it over her feet. Jasmine burst, "AHAHAHAHAHA! St-stopppp! Jaf-aarr!!"

He knew he had her. Except he didn't want to stop. He turned the feather over and made small circles with the tip on her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh god stoppppp ticklingggggg mee-heeeee!!!!" Jasmine screamed.

Jafar knew he was far from over. He pulled out a piece of string and wove it in between each of her toes.

Jasmine went crazy, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Jafarrr! Stoppppppppp!!! Pleeeassseee!!! I'm beg- begginggg youuu!!!"

The evil man smiled, "My dear, the night's just begining."

TO BE CONTINUED

well, let me know what u thought

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back