• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MUST SEE: Insanely ticklish LILY has her barefeet licked by cats!!!!

kamiano

TMF Poster
Due to overwhelming demand, and as a special treat for all the loyal customers and devoted fans we have, here is a clip of one of our best girls,
Lily (who might be the most ticklish model we ever filmed) getting her ultra
soft foot bottoms lightly brushed with meaty juices and then licked voraciously by hungry cats, every last drop lapped up as Lily howls in agonized laughter at the other end!

This scene is from a video called "Tickled to the Last Lick." This video was BANNED by all of the clipstores and merchant account services we have ever worked with, due to "fringe taboo elements shown on video," ie. they were suggesting the video contained bestiality (give me a small break!)!

If you like this sort of thing, you can still get this video (underground-style) by ordering it by mail at the address below:

Paradise Vision, Inc.
11956 Bernardo Plaza Dr., PMB #312
San Diego, CA 92128

Video features ALL ANIMAL LICKING (mainly dogs, cats, and one goat!) and features the following models: Renee, Bianca, both girls named Summer, Liz and LILY! Runs around 45 minutes, and costs $39.95. Shipping costs $10 for USA Priority Mail, and $15 for international shipping. California residents must add 7.75% sales tax in addition.

Or, if you wish to use a credit card, call us by phone and leave us the information on the order-line.

1-888-755-FEET

Hope you enjoy this clip! Animal-licking is the ULTIMATE in tickle-torture!!

Thanks everyone!
www.ticklingparadise.com

One of my all-time favorite scenes featuring one of my all-time favorite models ... & one of the first tickle-vids I ever purchased , too! :xpulcy:

Thanks for posting , kamiano.

Weird Shit!

Damn, That girl was sooo ticklish, but the animal thing is kinda sick in my opinion, to each their own, no judgement's here, but I just didn't dig that at all!

Brings up an interesting point...

I absolutely love the idea of an animal set loose on a woman's feet. I think it is the closest thing to a robot, machine, or anything of that nature that just goes off with no safewords or consideration of how ticklish the subject is...I think that is a very compelling aspect of this sort of rare tickling situation.

However, I can understand some people not getting into to it. You are exactly right, to each his own.

The question is: Is animal-licking as a form of tickling a form of bestiality? Does it cross the line of being too obscene or not socially acceptable?

Very curious as to what you think about this subject...

Kamiano

i love seeing lily being tickled I would love to have a chance to tickle her..Does she still make the tickle vid's

that would be amazing she was the star of my very first tickle vid spy interrogation, i'd love to see her again

Find her, find her, FIND HER!!!! Seeing Lily again *gush* Now, that would be a dream!

Btw, Lily being tickled by the goat...is that from Tickled to the Last Lick as well? Or a different vid?

You think YOU would be happy to see Lily again? Nothing would blow my mind more than having her soft soles at my disposal again!!!

That goat licking scene is from "SuperHeroines." It is very short - you have NO idea how hard it is to get a stupid goat to lick something on cue. Working with animals in general is very difficult, but I would say cats are actually the easiest. They pay attention to detail and their tongues tickle the WORST of anything in my opinion (cross between the soft, slick one of a dog and the ultra-textured one of a goat).

Kamiano

Ahh Kamiano, thank you for that info. Though, what do models think of animal lickling. Like Lily for instance...she think it was odd or are they generally pretty cool with the idea?

Freaky good -

Almost all models think the idea of having their feet licked by an animal is a little strange, but I have never had one refuse. And all of them admit that it tickles like crazy...

I think it strips it all down to the very core of what true tickling torture is about: Not being able to stop it and becoming absorbed into the sensation that is racking her body, pushing her past previous limits...

Oh yeah.

Super Model Christy ...

I think your clips are amazing and have purchased from you for years ... my favorite modelof yours is Christy ... although I never saw the clip, I recently came across photos of her with foot worship ... amazing ... is this out on a clip. Also , any others upcoming with her ? Would love to see her with the cats or the dog ...

With all the most disgusting things (IMO) so easily available at Clips4Sale and elsewhere, I find it quite funny that licking by cats is considered "off limits". How twisted does one have to be to view that as bestiality?

So I guess when my cat used to lick me when I was a kid, I was guilty of bestiality? But then, as I was a minor at the time, did that make him a pedophile? Or perhaps not, since he was under 18 as well? Too funny. But as I don't buy clips anyway, I can just smugly laugh at the sheer lunacy of my own species.

love the idea of the animal tickling tape..

but i feel $50 is way too high a price.
not to :beathorse: over the economy, but it's true, these days 50 bucks is a lot of lettuce to be asking!

steve

hey kamiano what bout sierra the jessica alba lookalike? she was my fave her feet were gorgeous. does she have another name so i can look her up and see if she has done other foot fetish or tickling work? and can u track her down for more vids?

You have good taste in models...

If Lily is considered one of our most ticklish models, then Sierra would have to be considered one of our 2 or 3 SEXIEST models. Her feet were so damn hot it was unbelievable. She was definitely a good find for us...

Maybe I will see if I can get her to do another video for us...(that would be quite exciting, huh?). There is no chance that she ever did this before or has done it again - she was just a regular girl who we interviewed, like most of the girls we film.

Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise2.com

What about the Teacher MS Davis?

hey kamiano - any other vids w/ the sexy teacher Ms Daisy Davis?

She was yet another feather in the wind...

Daisy Davis was a one-night stand for us, literally. She came with her friend who we had interviewed, and it came to our attention that she had very ticklish feet. We got lucky and convinced her to do the video, and she was a very sexy ticklee. Because of how we hire, sometimes some of these girls just work for us one time and then disappear.

So, you just have to juggle the balls that you are given and wait for some more to come along....:juggle:

Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

Since this is more or less turning into a thread where we request for you to bring back former models , kamiano ... I'd just like to toss Jade's ( of Tickle Slaves , Super Model , & The Agony & the Ecstasy fame ) into the hat.

Another one of my ALL-TIME favorite LEEs , Jade seemed to effortlessly marry devastating beauty , extreme ticklishness , & enchanting reactions all into one amazing package. Oh yeah ... & her feet are simply to DIE for!!!

I'm beggin' ya.

ha - no joke...

Whose knows where these threads will go these days...?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back