• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Afraid of the Amazon FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Cindy and Nini are going to tickle the Amazon, but they are both rather petited and terrified that The Blonde Amazon is going to escape and kick their asses. Well, everything I have ever built has been Amazon proof, but the Amazon is able to break my leather cuffs, again and again! Two tiny, weak Asian girls torturing is something she cannot take and wants to get her hands on them! The girls are laughing at the Amazon, thoroughly enjoying punishing the big gal, but soon they realize that they might be in jeopardy. The Amazon is slick, she gets out of one cuff, but waits before she gets out of the other before she attacks! The girls jump out of their skins and run away as fast as they can! When the Amazon is safely secured, they continue tormenting her, but the Amazon swears she is going to kick their butts when she is let out, find out what happens!

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Cindy and Nini really looked like little mischievous 4-year-olds, playing with a toy, so innocently. I hope to see them as ticklers more often.
Sorry, but which one is Cindy and which is Nini?

WOW. that would of been so much hotter if the amazons hands were tied behind her back for last time so she would not of gotten out, or would she?

P.S. That Cindy and Nini girl are too pretty for words

The look on Nini's face the first time the Amazon escaped was priceless. Don't worry, Nini! I would've protected you (and by "protected", I of course mean "get my ass kicked for").

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT AMAZON. Btw, you said you were going to bring in an emo friend of Courtney, the skater chick, when will that be? I don't think I can hold my anticipation. But back to the topic at hand...quality stuff as always!

Once again you have out done yourself with the Amazon. I know that at least I've asked if there was ever the possibility of using another Amazon for some Amazon on Amazon tickling. How about Milf Star she is very muscular although more n the fitness model way. Whynot have them yake turns humbling each other. Also Lisa got so tuned on getting her nipples tickled why not have Brooke do the same as I'm sure she would have gotten turned on too.

Thanks

Any chance of the Amazon ever wearing a bikini or one of her competition outfits the next time she's tickled?

As I always say

F/ tickling at its best has attractive, mischievous, enthusiastic ticklers such as the girl on the left - I believe that's Nini. Here's hoping someone takes revenge on her.

can we see the amazons feet tickle while she wears sheer nylons?

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT AMAZON. Btw, you said you were going to bring in an emo friend of Courtney, the skater chick, when will that be? I don't think I can hold my anticipation. But back to the topic at hand...quality stuff as always!

I will edit it this week, the girls brought an emo guy as well, and I promised my f/m customers I would do it asap. I'll try to get to it sooner.

F/ tickling at its best has attractive, mischievous, enthusiastic ticklers such as the girl on the left - I believe that's Nini. Here's hoping someone takes revenge on her.

Nini actually surprised me as a ler, she REALLY enjoyed tickling Cindy's boobs earlier. Both Cindy and the Amazon tickle Nini in the Humbler, total body revenge!

The Blonde Amazon

What a Great Clip, I bought the full clip and it is Great!!! :woot::woot::woot:
I love how the two Asian Lers were enjoying themselves.
And as always the Amazon is a Great Lee!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great job on this one! :goodjob:
Thanks, Adrian

What a Great Clip, I bought the full clip and it is Great!!! :woot::woot::woot:
I love how the two Asian Lers were enjoying themselves.
And as always the Amazon is a Great Lee!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great job on this one! :goodjob:
Thanks, Adrian

Hey Adrian, yes I think I will be using Cindy and Nini more often as a tagteam, they work really well with each other and have as much fun as anyone.

great clip and i also agree with foottickle 2000. would love to see her upperbody tickled in a bikini or competition suit.

Nini actually surprised me as a ler, she REALLY enjoyed tickling Cindy's boobs earlier. Both Cindy and the Amazon tickle Nini in the Humbler, total body revenge!

I was kind of hoping that the Blonde Amazon would get both of their boobs, one lee at a time. Not that I'm complaining though. Any clip with Cindy's boobs being tickled is a sure classic.

I was kind of hoping that the Blonde Amazon would get both of their boobs, one lee at a time. Not that I'm complaining though. Any clip with Cindy's boobs being tickled is a sure classic.

I will be posting a sample of Cindy's topless video very soon, amazing tits, nice tan, just amazing! Her nipples are extremely ticklish she had no idea.

Another great clip with the Blonde Amazon. Seeing her tickled is amazing - whoever does the tickling! Thanks for the great work!

That was hilarious!! :D
The two lers are positivley awesome!
I couldnt help but crack up wen they both sprinted off at the end! LOL!

Tell me, does the amazon actually break out of her bonds unscripted? or is it put on a lil for the story line? I would love to know!! hehe

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back