• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true Tickling story... M/F

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
If you have read the tickling story i wrote in work, where i tickled a girl named Steph, well this story includes tickling the other girl in the story... Ann
Im new aswell.... so hopefully people will speak to me :)

Me and Ann had just been walking around all day, then we decided to go back to mine. No one was in and she lay on my bed and took her shoes off before i even realised. I had tickled her many times, but never on her feet. I decided to jump on the bed and tickle her sides, was quite a norm, she has the most ticklish sides i have ever known

"haha leighton pleaseeeeee, nooo STOPPP!!!!

I kept tickling her untill i got her laying face down, so her feet we're hanging off the end, so i could sit on her legs... as she was panting i went down to the bottom of the bed and sat on her legs, i dont think even Ann thought i'd tickle her feet

"What you doing now?" You have tired me out, im gona lay here all day now and sleep"

"Fine by me... Annnn... do you like this?"

At this i gave her socked feet a quick tickle... she moved abit, but not much because of her legs being trapped

"No Leighton dont, come on give me a break, i hate my feet being touched"

"because your feet are ticklish? Aww you never told me that did you, think i'll have to make up for lost time"

I started tickling her feet, and for a few minutes she was laughing softly, she buried her head into the pillow, then all of a sudden she stopped reacting and stopped laughing

"ah well doesnt tickle anymore, you'll just have to stop now"

"I'll just take the socks off then it'll tickle"

I took the socks off and started tickling her feet but it didn't work, so i went back to her upper body and tickled her like mad... she is still ticklish on her upper body. Tickled her for abit and then we put a film on and i gave her a break

Well thats another short one, more feedback and comments, i'll writemore plus alot longer ones

Plus i have noticed alot of girls thik there feet are ticklish, then after a while it doesn't tickle.... That can be annoying :p Check out the other stories i have written aswell please :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back