• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - Rhianna Hogtied! (ffm/f, all over)

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

Rhianna, our favorite no-nonsense office manager back! The best thing about seeing Rhi tickled is her change in attitude from a strong-willed, hard core professional and mother of five to a laughing, pleading wreck once the tickle torture begins. :) This time we were out of contraptions so we just broke out the rope for a good ol' fashioned hogtie. There's something about hogties, I think, that make people more ticklish. :tickle:

Dianna and Phoebe work over poor Rhi from head to toe, and then I step in near the end for some intense foot and upper body tickling. Of course it wouldn't be an LOL clip if I didn't leave in some kidding around and banter, so for an 8-minute clip I dropped the price by $2.

Hope you like it! More on the way including Phoebe upper-body tickled on the cot and Dianna chair-tied. :wavingguy

Pax,
-Q.

Great job as always. Where do you find these women?

I just wish someone would do more tickling using a spreaderbar. anlkles at each end and wrists in the middle. Leaves them with nowhere to go, and if the model will consent to being nude and brought to an orgasm, all the better.

Bruce

"Laughter is music for the soul,
and a little begging sets the tempo."

More hogties...?

We've gotten a really great response to this clip - thanks! Seems that people really like the hogtie. I'll ask around and see which other models we can talk into one. Dianna's a good candidate. Rhi already said she'd do another!

We appreciate all the great feedback! Good to be posting again. :)

Pax,
-Q.

Rhianna

I have a big crush on Rhianna, she is a great Lee!!!

Great Clip!
Thanks, Adrian

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back