• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample *WARNING EXPLICIT* - F/M - Nylon Foot Job Tickle

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here's a sample from the clip "Nylon Foot Job Tickle." Charlee uses her pantyhose covered feet to give him a footjob to orgasm, then she uses her feet and toes to tickle torture his head, shaft, balls, perineum and ass.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

thanks for the disclaimer...explicit is right!!!!

*passes out :D

charlee is my vote for #1 in the tickle world!

:man: well make that woman i guess, lol
if that had been me in that video with her, i would have been laughing the whole time, like elijah was at the end!
and now a tip of the hat to elijah; my friend, you must be a hell of a guy! charlee is quality, so to have caught her and held on to her you must be one special man. thanks to both of you for sharing your interests with the rest of us.

steve

Last edited:
This was a really great video. I think this company will keep rising in stature, in part because they try DIFFERENT things. Many companies now...simply don't produce anything! ... or put stuff out so slowly I wonder how they can even stay in business.

These update two sites, every day, or at least once every two days.
PLUS, they attempt different scenarios, something which many companies don't even bother - they just strap the girl down and tickle her in bikini, ....over, and over, and over again.

They'll have 20 pages of videos on clips4sale, and you lose your place, because every preview pic looks the same!

On a personal note, I've e-mailed them several times, and they took the time to answer back, every time. I also know they've been through a lot, yet stuck with making videos for us fans when it would have been easier and had less real life stress to just give up. So if anyone deserves success, they sure do.

I had a similar experience with a girl ( not as gorgeous as this beauty ) who had a friend tickling my underarms while she was teasing me with her feet. :lovestory This clip was awesome!!:siterocks:

LOL, that clip even had me laughing! When she stuck that toe under there and he clenched his thighs, I was doing the same thing LOLOLOL. Im not into watching males get tickled, but that was funny. Good job!. I dunno what would have happened first, me cumming all over the place from her tease talk and footjob, or me having to cut because of the friction burns from the nylons...I gotta try it one day.

Mabus, we really appreciate the nice words. What started as me and Charlee tickling the hell out of each other has grown into so much more. We update the Tickle Torture clip store every day and Charlee's Adventures is updated at least once if not twice a day. So it's been a lot of hard work over the past couple years, but it's worth it when we know how much people enjoy our clips. Thanks again for your support!

On another note, let me tell you Lucky Andre, that nylon foot job was something else! I am extremely ticklish, so when she tickled under my balls and on my shaft with her toes AFTER making me cum, I almost couldn't bare it. It was crazy.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

This was a really great video. I think this company will keep rising in stature, in part because they try DIFFERENT things. Many companies now...simply don't produce anything! ... or put stuff out so slowly I wonder how they can even stay in business.

These update two sites, every day, or at least once every two days.
PLUS, they attempt different scenarios, something which many companies don't even bother - they just strap the girl down and tickle her in bikini, ....over, and over, and over again.

They'll have 20 pages of videos on clips4sale, and you lose your place, because every preview pic looks the same!

On a personal note, I've e-mailed them several times, and they took the time to answer back, every time. I also know they've been through a lot, yet stuck with making videos for us fans when it would have been easier and had less real life stress to just give up. So if anyone deserves success, they sure do.

LOL, that clip even had me laughing! When she stuck that toe under there and he clenched his thighs, I was doing the same thing LOLOLOL. Im not into watching males get tickled, but that was funny. Good job!. I dunno what would have happened first, me cumming all over the place from her tease talk and footjob, or me having to cut because of the friction burns from the nylons...I gotta try it one day.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back