• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIB Productions: See and Interact With Wesley Live on Cam March 16th!

tmac

TMF Expert
I get numerous requests from guys wanting to visit the LIB set and lend their tickling skills to the girls. Many also have questions, and want to interact with the girl. Well, since I can't do what is listed, I thought why not experiment with a cam show.

Wesley is one of the most popular, (and many would say their favorite), models over at Laughter is Beautiful. She's young, sweet, and has got the whole adorable girl next door thing going on.

Monday, March 16th at 4pm EST in the U.S. you will have a chance to interact with this girl! Of course, keep it clean and don't scare her off I've seen and had to delete a few youtube comments from my channel.

Wesley is one of those models that likes hearing CLEAN feedback. Of course, she'll be tickled live as well

Check out the action at http://lib.c4slive.com/live.php and we'll see how this goes. For those who don't know her, here is a sample clip below.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5bpNr5a0O3Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5bpNr5a0O3Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Hope to see you for this rare event on Monday, March 16th at 4:00 EST in the U.S.

An event as amazing as this and I'm destined to miss it :( Ahh hell, it'll be great though without a doubt.

damn that sounds amazing, especially since she is so incredibly cute.

i dont know how you find these ladies but you blow my mind with her.

hope it all goes well-- Chris-- will attempt to join in from UK

shes the spitting image of my ex from about 6 months ago lol, she would be awesome for a bondage tickle vid sometime. nice n helpless

<script src="http://www.c4slive.com/js/videochat.php?store_id=7018" type="text/javascript"></script>

Hope those who joined us had a good time interacting with Wesley as we were on for almost two hours! I was extremely impressed by how clean and friendly the chat was. No trolls, or anything untasteful. The tickling community was well represented!VMany people commented how rare it was for everyone to be so nice. Good experience by both myself and Wesley. Maybe more producers will do the same.

Last edited:
I was there for 2 hours, thought it all went down well, many thanks to both you and Wesley.

I'm sad that I missed it. I was quite hopeful this would take place later at night like most other free cam shows. Sadly it did not. Anywho, maybe I'll be around for the next one with Wesley...if you'll have another one with her. Hopefully.

I'm sad that I missed it. I was quite hopeful this would take place later at night like most other free cam shows. Sadly it did not. Anywho, maybe I'll be around for the next one with Wesley...if you'll have another one with her. Hopefully.

Sorry you missed it too. I was surprised at how many did show up at that time of day when people are supposed to be working. We had about 800 people drop in! We stayed on a lot longer than we planned, almost 2 hours, because Wesley had a good time chatting. Everyone was well behaved and didn't scare her off. For producers, I think free cam shows are great for business too, because people will like your model more after talking with her and lean towards buying her material.

Man I wish I would have known about this. Maybe next time. Glad to see it went well.

Oh tmac, please tell me there will be a next time with Wesley, oh please, oh please?

Oh tmac, please tell me there will be a next time with Wesley, oh please, oh please?

Not sure. Depends on how well the new videos sell. If the demand is met, I would like to have her do another free cam chat sometime in May.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back