• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me Getting Tickled

Kinky Couple

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend are new to this but love it. We are starting to take pics and clips of the fun we have. He tickles my feet in this sample clip. I posted the full 5 minutes in our store. We will try to take notes from the forum on how to make "better" clips and become pros like you!!!

I'm gonna be doing this alot more often I think!!!

Love - Nicki

http://clips4sale.com/store/9834

Kinky Couple

Just wanted to say thanks Nicki for this wonderful clip. It only showed a short tickling scene in it but you have lovely feet and toes. You seem like you are a very ticklish lady too which is a big plus. Hope to see more of you being tickled very soon, but longer tickling in the clip please....LOL

TicklesFemales<<<<----

no face?? what a waste.
:rant:
You know, it's always great to see someone put up a personal post, someone who's new to this, or just making a contribution. It's also too typical to see someone complain about the offering. Way to drive people out. Thank you Kinky Couple. Nice clip, and I hope to see more in the future.

Lol. Just dove in. Didn't even warm up to it. Lol. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. ^_^.

We are putting more up soon, some with face shots. The previews should get better too but we don't want to give too much away of the goods parts !!! I let my boyfriend tickle me in public alot, which we love. The peoples faces watching range from pure disgust to insane arosal. Interesting to see how the rest of world views it ya know?

Thanks - Nicki

I HAVE ENJOYED ALL OF YOUR CLIPS!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :cheer:

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE TMF!:yourock:

I will be waiting to see more of your tickling adventures.:goodjob::bouncybou

Nice Clip

As always I love your laugh, and the rubbing of baby oil on your feet.
But once the oil is on maybe he should have used some tools, like a hairbrush or toothbrush.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing
Adrian

Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend are new to this but love it. We are starting to take pics and clips of the fun we have. He tickles my feet in this sample clip. I posted the full 5 minutes in our store. We will try to take notes from the forum on how to make "better" clips and become pros like you!!!

I'm gonna be doing this alot more often I think!!!

Love - Nicki

http://clips4sale.com/store/9834

Please do not rush to become "pros". Sometimes it is better to be very talented amateurs! Sometimes the "pros" lack a feeling of reality! That reality is what many people, myself included, enjoy the most!

Thanks, and keep having fun! We will enjoy watching as you do!

Nice effort.

You have pretty feet, both shapely and smooth. My own preference is for tan nylons - I figure close to half the guys on here feel about the same way.

I would like to have seen more tickling in this clip. I need to hear more of your laughter to guage if I want to spend money to listen to 5 or 10 minutes of it.

Probably should try to keep the tickler's face out of the shot - lots of us aren't into males. But more important than that, if it's the only face in the shot it becomes the center of attention.

I look forward to your future efforts.

Thats for all the input and we will try another foot tickling one soon, using some tools. Maybe increase the severity with each tool or something and we will try different angles. My boyfriend isn't offended or anything, we are kinda learning the public forums perspective on it I suppose.

Nicki

Just by observing this site I see there are so many ways to do things to a person to drive them insane!!! I look forward to getting experimented on!! I listen to tour responses and will try to make all these things happen !!

Thanks Again!!
Nicki

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back