• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Scenes We Never Saw ;) Episode II: Attack of the Clones NEW SCENE ADDED!!!

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
STAR WARS: SCENES WE NEVER SAW ;)
EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES
BY: MC^2

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away…

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. 10 years after the defeat of the Trade Federation’s trade franchise of Naboo, Padmé Amidala’s term as queen of Naboo has ended, and she now acts as senator, just as her friend Supreme Chancellor Palpatine once had. Serving as Associate Planetary Representative for Naboo is Padmé’s Gungan friend Jar Jar Binks.

But recently, several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic. The Separatist Movement, led by the former Jedi Knight Count Dooku, has plotted two separate assassination attempts on Senator Amidala, the one vital person opposing the movement of the Republic creating an army to combat the Rebel Separatists. A mysterious bounty hunter clad in Mandalorian armor named Jango Fett hired a fellow bounty hunter, a female Clawdite named Zam Wesell, to carry out the assassination attempts, both of which failed.

Under the advice of the Jedi Order, Senator Amidala has returned to her home planet of Naboo to seek shelter from further assassination attempts. Along with her is her droid Artoo-Detoo, and her specially assigned protector, the now 20-year-old Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker.

At Padmé’s insistence, they had gone to a secluded retreat in the lake country, where she used to visit as a child with her family. She stood now with Anakin at an elaborate balcony overlooking the vast lake.

Ever since they had been separated 10 years ago, when Anakin’s master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, took him away to begin his Jedi training, Anakin had longed to be reunited with his “angel” Padmé. Now, here he was with her, his strong feelings for her growing stronger and stronger, much like his ambition to become the greatest of all the Jedi. But there were two problems in his way. One was that Padmé still viewed him as a child. The other was that the Jedi were forbidden passionate love, especially marriage.

Padmé began telling Anakin about her past visits to this retreat. “When I was young, we used to come here for school retreat,” she began.

“See that island?” she asked, pointing. “We used to swim there every day. I love the water. We used to lie on the sand and let the sun dry us.”

Anakin closed his eyes and tried to picture this adult Padmé lying on a beach in a beautiful Naboo swimsuit. The vision pleased him, and he smiled. He tried to imagine himself with her. Just him and Padmé, sunbathing alone on a private beach. Then another amusing thought crossed his mind.

“Hey,” he said, smiling, “when you were on that beach as a kid, did anybody used to bury you in the sand up to your ankles and tickle your bare feet?”

Padmé laughed lightly at this and smiled at him. “Of course!” she replied playfully. “All my family and friends know how ticklish I am, especially on my feet. I couldn’t seem to get out of going to that beach without eventually being buried and tickled by my friends or sisters! Hehe, and it was especially torturous when they would use Pylat feathers on my feet.” She shivered and giggled at the thought.

“Pylat feathers?” Anakin asked.

“Oh, Pylats are a special kind of bird people keep as pets. They’re about, oh, 12 inches tall, with long, thin white feathers, with a beautiful crest of feathers on their heads. I’ve heard that a lot of Neimoidians in the Trade Federation have pet Pylats.”

“Neat.” He grinned. “Hey, remember 10 years ago when we were on our way to Coruscant, and we got into a bunch of tickle fights?”

Padmé laughed pleasantly at the memory. “Yea, those were lots of fun while they lasted. Hehe, you got me pretty good.”

Anakin laughed. “Well, you got me pretty good, yourself.” They laughed at this.

“Yea, well,” she said, “you haven’t gotten me when I’m buried up to my ankles, unable to move. You’d really get me then.”

“Yea, well,” said Anakin, “to tell you the truth, I don’t like sand. I know from growing up on a desert planet like Tatooine. It’s coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.”

His manner suddenly became soft and soothing. “Not like here. Everything’s soft…and smooth…”

He softly stroked her bare shoulder to demonstrate. She flinched slightly at the sensation, smiled faintly, and casually batted his hand away lightly.

“Don’t do that,” she said with a hint of playfulness. “It tickles.” Anakin smiled a bit at this.

Padmé continued with her story. “There was a very old man who lived on the island. He used to make glass out of sand…and vases and necklaces out of the glass…They were magical…”

Anakin looked at Padmé soothingly. “Everything here is magical,” he whispered.

Padmé turned to look at him, and they stared deep into each other’s eyes. They moved close to each other…and kissed passionately. Their first kiss. It was a truly magical moment for both of them. That is, until Padmé suddenly pulled herself away from Anakin’s lips.

“No!” she said, regaining her dignity. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

Anakin reluctantly turned away from her and headed slowly inside.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly.

The next day, Anakin and Padmé were sitting together in a beautiful grassy field at the retreat. As a few four-legged Shaaks grazed nearby, Padmé was picking and smelling the beautiful flowers in the field, much like a fairy tail princess would, while Anakin asked her about previous love lives.

“Well?” he asked after she had thought for a bit.

“I don’t know,” she finally replied.

“Sure you do,” he teased. “You just don’t want to tell me.”

Padmé laughed lightly. “Are you going to use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me?” she teased. Even though she was teasing him, she couldn’t help but wonder what that would feel like. To have her mind controlled by someone else. She wondered if Anakin would make her, a dignified senator, do silly tricks. She actually found the thought amusing.

But Anakin only smiled and shook his head. “They only work on the weak-minded. You’re anything but weak-minded.”

Padmé sighed and finally gave in. “All right…his name was Palo. I was twelve. We were both in the legislative youth program. He was a few years older than I…very cute…dark curly hair…dreamy eyes…

“All right, I get the picture!” Anakin cried. “Whatever happened to him?”

“I went on to become a queen. He went on to become an artist,” she replied.

“Maybe he was the smart one,” he said slyly.

Padmé looked at him. “You really don’t like politicians, do you?”

“I like two or three,” he replied, referring to her, Jar Jar, and Chancellor Palpatine. “But I’m not really sure about one of them.” Here, he was thinking about the Supreme Chancellor. Anakin couldn’t explain it, but there was something about Palpatine that made him seem like a father to him, much like Master Obi-Wan.

“I don’t think the system works,” he continued.

“How would you have it work?” Padmé inquired.

“We need a system,” he explained, “where the politicians sit down and discuss the problem, agree what’s in the best interest of all the people, and then do it.”

“That’s exactly what we do,” she countered. “The trouble is, people don’t always agree. In fact, they hardly ever do.”

Anakin decided to tease her a bit. “Then they should be made to,” he said, slyly.

“By whom?” she asked. “Who’s going to make them?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “Someone”

“You?” she asked.

“Of course not me,” he said. “Somone wise.” Someone like Chancellor Palpatine, he reasoned to himself.

“That sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me!” Padmé protested.

Anakin stepped up his teasing. “Well…” he said darkly, “if it works…” He grinned somewhat evilly.

Padmé started looking at him differently. She couldn’t believe her little Annie could think such a thing…when suddenly he burst out laughing. Finally, after getting over her shock, she laughed with him. “You’re making fun of me!” she complained playfully.

“Oh no,” Anakin said smiling, “I’d be much too frightened to tease a Senator.”

“You’re so bad!” Padmé laughed, and she threw a piece of fruit at him, which he easily caught. She threw another at him, and he began juggling them.

“You’re always so serious,” he compained.

Padmé pondered this statement and realized that he was right. She was always being so formal and dignified. She deserved to loosen up a bit. She threw more and more fruit at Anakin, and he was able to keep juggling seamlessly, until it became to many for him to handle and had to avoid the oncoming fruit. Padmé was laughing so hard that she had to clutch her belly.

Anakin had never seen her so happy before. It warmed his blood. To further amuse her, he leaped on top of a nearby Shaak and tried to ride it…unfortunately, he was riding it backwards! Padmé laughed even harder.

“Anakin!” she cried as Anakin tried to stand on the Shaak’s back. Just as he was about to succeed, the Shaak suddenly bucked, and Anakin went flying into the grassy ground. By now, Padmé was howling with laughter, clutching her belly.

But then she noticed that Anakin didn’t get up.

“Annie?” She rushed to him, fearing the worst. “Annie, are you all right?”

She gently turned him over…and suddenly he grabbed her!

“Gotcha!” He pulled her down onto the grass with him.
She squealed in surprise and fought his grip. “Oh, you’re gonna get it now, little one!” Amidst all her struggling, she tried to tickle him, not succeeding very well.

Little one? “I’m not little anymore! You’re the one that’s gonna get it, for that remark!” Now, he was the one tickling her, and succeeding very well, at that.

“AH! No, Annie don’t! Ahahaha! Please don’t! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Am I a ‘little one’?” he teased. “You’re the one that’s shorter now!”

“Hahahahaha! I’m sahahahahareeheeheehee! AH! I forgahahahahahahahat!” She tried madly to tickle him back, but she was too overcome with her own giggles, and was only able to make him squirm and chuckle a couple times.

“Heheh, I think you’ll think twice next time you call me ‘little’!” He dug his fingers into her ribcage as well as up into her underarms.

“AH! NO! AHHahahahahahahahaha! No! Hahahahaha! Don’t tickle! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahaha! I’m sahahareeheeheeheehee! Hahahahahaha!” She kicked and struggled futilely.

“Oh, now you’re kicking me?” He reached down with one hand and squeezed and tickled her knees.

“AAAAAH! NO! AAH! Not there! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“No? Mind if I got your feet then…?”

“NO! NONONONO! Not my feeheeheeheeheet! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Anakin went back to tickling her ribs and belly. “Who’s a ‘little one’?”

By now, tears stated to trickle down Padmé’s cheeks. “Hahahahahahahahaha! I ahahahahahahahahaham! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I can’t HEEEEAAAAR yooooou!” He teased.

“Hahahahahahaha! I am! Hahahahaha! I am I am I am! Hahahahahahahaha! Pleases stop! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Finally, Anakin did stop, and just sat there, watching her lie beneath her, giggling continuously as she fought to catch her breath and regain her composure. When she did, she looked up, and stared deeply into Anakin’s eyes, as did he…

Suddenly, they realized just how close they had gotten to each other, and Anakin immediately pulled himself up, once again taking one the attitude of a Jedi Padawan. He slowly helped her up, and they both climbed onto the back of the grazing Shaak from before, and slowly rode it together out of the field, both of them trying to come to terms with the emotions engulfing them.

That evening, Anakin and Padmé sat down to have a quiet dinner. Alone. Padmé was wearing a lovely, tight, black dining dress and a simple, yet beautiful silver tiara around her head. They had just gotten to dessert: yellow-and-cream-colored shuura fruit, juicy and sweet. Padmé’s favorite. At this point, Anakin was telling her about past missions with his master Obi-Wan.

“And when I went to them, we went into…aggressive negotiations.”

“Aggressive negotiations?” asked Padmé. “What’s that?”

Anakin grinned. “Uh, well, negotiations with a lightsaber.”

“Oh,” she said with a laugh.

She reached out with her fork to take a piece of fruit…but the shuura moved, and her fork hit the plate. Confused, she stabbed at it again, and again it moved. She looked up at Anakin and saw that he was struggling real hard to hold in his laughter, looking at his own plate very innocently.

“You did that!” Padmé cried.

Anakin pretended to be confused. “What?”

Padmé playfully waved her fork at him threateningly and went for the shuura again. Once again, the fruit rolled and her fork hit the plate. Before she could scowl at him, the shuura suddenly lifted into the air and hovered in front of her.

“That!” she answered. “Now stop it!” She tried to make herself seem very angry, but she couldn’t help but laugh when she finished, at which Anakin joined in.

She signaled to him that she wanted the fruit. He wiggled his fingers a bit and the shuura playfully looped around her hand.

“Anakin!”

Anakin smiled. “If Master Obi-Wan was here, he’d be very grumpy. He made a gesture and the fruit flew across the table to his own hand. “But he’s not here.” He sliced the fruit into several slices and made one slice float gently over to Padmé. Smiling, she bit it right out of the air. They both laughed.

“What other little tricks can you do with the Force?” she asked both inquisitively and playfully.

Anakin smiled. “Watch this,” he said, and he closed his eyes.

Padmé looked at him, puzzled. What was he doing?

Suddenly, she felt something soft and feathery gently graze along her bare sole, which was odd, because she was still wearing her evening slippers. She wiggled her foot a bit in her slipper, thinking that the touch was some sort of hair or something in her slipper.

But a few moments later, she felt it again. As if a soft feather had suddenly brushed against her right sole. She lifted her foot to her lap and removed her slipper, and rubbed away any sort of lint or anything on her foot that might have caused it.

She had just finished sliding her slipper back on when she felt it again. This time on her left foot. Not only that, but it was slightly more intense, and no matter how much she wiggled her foot in her slipper, it would not stop. She grinned slightly, as it tickled a bit.

That was when she looked up at Anakin and saw that his eyes were now open, and he was grinning ear to ear. Padmé realized what he was doing.

“Anakin, cut it out!” she protested with a playful, yet slightly tickled giggle.

“Stop what?” he asked, teasing. “I’m not even touching you!”

Padmé felt the feathery feeling gently teasing both of her feet now, which wiggled about in her slippers. “Heeheeheehee! You’re tickling my feet with the Force!” She giggled as the feeling grew gradually more intense.

Anakin shrugged. “Hey, you wanted to see what other tricks I could do”

Padmé started giggling louder. “Heeheeheehee! I take it back! Heeheehee!” The tickling feeling on her feet grew stronger, and she rested her head in her arms on the table and started stamping the floor rapidly.

“Admit it,” Anakin teased. “This isn’t so bad, is it?”

She shook her head in her arms, refusing to answer. But then the invisible tickling in her slippers increased a bit more. She threw her head back and giggled louder, still stamping her feet.
“Oh my! Heeheeheehahahahaha! Oh, Annie, please! Heeheeheeheehahahahahaha! It tickles! Heeheeheeheehahahahahahaha!”

The tickling spread a bit, now tickling her dainty toes within her slippers. Padmé squealed loudly at this and jumped right out of her seat, and started doing a silly looking little dance on her feet all around the room, giggling like a little schoolgirl. Anakin couldn’t help but laugh loudly at this sight.

“Anneeheeheehee! Heeheeheehahahaha! It’s not funneeheeheeheehee!”

“Then why are you laughing?” Anakin teased.

Padmé giggled louder. “It tihihihhihihihickahahahahahahales!” She kept doing her silly little dance until she stumbled backwards into a soft sofa by the fireplace and tumbled softly into the seat. The tickling within her slippers increased, and she tugged them off and started rubbing her soles frantically, trying to drown out the feathery sensations on her baby-soft feet.

But Anakin decided to step things up a notch. Now, instead of a gentle feathering sensation, it felt like many fingers gently doing a light tap-dance on her soft soles. Padmé threw her head back against the armrest of the sofa and began laughing outright. Not only that, but Anakin used the Force to add more tickles. Now Padmé felt many many invisible fingers playfully making spidery motions all over her body. She rolled about frantically on the sofa and rubbed herself all over, trying to get rid of the tickly sensations teasing her all over, and she kicked her legs in the air. At one point, her rolling and wiggling about got so intense that she rolled right off the sofa and onto the soft carpeting. Even with that little tumble, she continued to roll about and wiggle around on the floor, laughing her head off almost to the point of tears and kicking her legs in the air.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh, Annie, please! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Please, stahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahap! Hahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahaha! *hiccup* Oh no! Hahahahahahahaha! *hiccup* I gahahahahat the hiccups! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! *hiccup* Anneeheeheeheeheeheehee! Pleeheeheeheeheeheease! *hiccup*”

Sensing that Padmé was now in discomfort, Anakin immediately ceased his Force-tickling, and now turned it into a gentle Force-massage, massaging her all over, especially her sensitive feet, which needed a good massage about now. But her feet were so ticklish, she still giggled a little bit at the massage, but at least she wasn’t complaining about it. Anakin picked up a drink from the dining table and brought it over to Padmé, who was still lying on the carpet wiggling, giggling, and hiccupping. He gently helped her onto the sofa and handed her the drink, so ask to help calm her hiccups. Once her hiccups were gone, he ceased his Force-massage, and brought up a very difficult subject.

“You know…from the moment I first met you, all those years ago, a day hasn’t gone by when I haven’t thought of you. And now I’m with you again…I’m in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets…

“I’m haunted by the kiss you should never have given me,” he continued. “My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me.

“What can I do?” he went on. “I will do anything you ask.”
From the beginning of Anakin’s little speech, Padmé looked away from him and into the fireplace. And even now, she continued to look away from him.

“If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me,” he added, in a slightly comical way.

Padmé finally turned to face him. “I can’t…we can’t…it’s just not possible.”

Anakin could not let himself accept this. “Anything’s possible. Padmé, please listen…”

Padmé suddenly stood up. “You listen,” she protested. “We live in a real world. Come back to it. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, they will take us to a place we cannot go…regardless of the way we feel about each other.”

Anakin brightened slightly. “Then you do feel something!” He insisted.

“I will not let you give up your future for me,” Padmé said.
Anakin looked down. “You’re asking me to be rational. This is something I cannot do. I wish I could wish my feelings away…but I can’t.”

He thought some more. “We could keep it a secret,” he proposed.”

Padmé simply shook her head. “Then we’d be living a lie,” she argued. “One we couldn’t keep up even if we wanted to. I couldn’t do that. Could you, Anakin? Could you live like that?”

The two lovers turned away from each other, each about to leave the room their own separate ways.

“You’re right,” Anakin finally said. “It would destroy us…”

THE END

Last edited:
Yep. I mean, if he can strangle people w/ the Force, y can't he tickle w/ hit? Bet none of u OTHER Star Wars fans out there ever thought of THAT, have u? IN YO FACE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great addition to what was already a fantastic series. Well done.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back