• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

subforum for services and clubs

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
As I've been working on my site, one of the things I've been looking for are places that either offer tickle sessions or space that can be used for gatherings...or both. I've found a few places just in passing and have them listed. I've found a few more while I've been reviewing what sites have to offer...some of the dom sites offer appointments as well as their online material.

As I've been hopping around to visit the other forums, I've noticed that some have a subforum for this. I think it's a great idea. Then, anyone who finds a place that offers services would be able to post about it in a single area that would be easier for others to find. I got an e-mail from someone today, letting me know about a place he found in NYC so that I could pass the info. along to others.

Anyone else think this would benefit us? Anyone who goes to doms willing to share the info. so that others can check them out? Just a thought.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back