• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bet Lost - Thighs Tortured

Kinky Couple

TMF Regular
I bet my boyfriend if hr gave me a 1/2 mile head start, I could beat him in a 2mile running race. If I lost, my legs would be tickle tortured on tape!! Well, I lost.

We make clips, real life clips. We both get tickle tortured alot at home when we make bets we can't keep, when we are jerks to each other, whatever. Being a kinky couple, we thought it would be nice to share some of these moments with you.

Sincerly,
Nicki

Attachments

• thigh pic.jpg
    thigh pic.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,825
I am sorry that you lost that bet...

If I was an idiot. You have some nice legs.:ty: for the clip

Bet Lost- Thights Tortured!

Very great video clip!! Ask your girlfriend to keep making bets with you!! :)

If someone tickled my thighs like that, I would probably die!

Thanks for sharing the clip; looks like you both had a lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing Nicki loved this clip as well. I loved it more because I could actually see your reactions to being tickled. I would love to see your boyfriend tickle your feet and underarms while you were tied up like this, and for a longer clip like 2 or 3 min. Let us see you really getting tickle tortured the longer the clip the more torture.....

TicklesFemales:wavingguy

Thank you for sharing ...would love to see more of your bets ....by the way your girfriend has a sexy laugh

Chicago Area

Hey Nicki,

Luv your clips... Im from the Schaumburg area. How about you?

Mark

Hey Mark,
Yeah I live near Stratford Square so we can't be friends. Woodfield vs. Stratford!! ha ha. If anything, you should be keeping up with this local gal so make sure to consider picking up the clips !!! I'll have another one up by tonight, preview will be on here.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/9834

Have a nice eve!!!

wow chica wow

amazing clip, i cant say im sad you lost the bet at all :)

thanks for sharing

My thighs mad crazy ticklish I know. I think I want to shoot a good foot one soon too. I'm gonna post one I did last week up here tonight.

well thighs and upper body are by far my favorites so i look forward to more in those areas....

i hope you lose more bets :)

Those calves are so shapely and smooth....get em caressed...bet yer ticklish there too.

a cute and awesome clip! very romantic and hot! i like it!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back