• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Maxim's first time in the stocks (FM/F, preview #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #1 of my latest series, Last Laugh Tav. It stars Maxim as the ticklee and Meredith as the tickler. While Maxim isn't one of the most ticklish models I've worked with, she has cute reactions, and she's quite adorable herself. Meredith has a lot of fun tormenting her charge.

"Her ankles locked together in stocks, Maxim can only watch as Meredith teasingly removes her sneakers. Then, armed with a pair of scissors, Meredith snips a little hole in one of the socks. She inserts her finger in the hole to tease Maxim's toes and is rewarded with a few giggles. She then cuts some more so she can have fun with all ten exposed toes. More cuts follow, until the right foot in completely bare and the left half-exposed. Meredith tends to focus her efforts at the base of the toes, which seems to be the most sensitive part of Maxim's feet, at least when fingers are used. After a few minutes, Maxim's big toes are pulled back with leather cuffs. Pieces of string are also tied to the next two toes of each foot. Her sneakers are seen hanging from the stocks and the remains of her socks are still around her ankles. It's now a 2-on-1 tickling scene, as I work on the left foot while Meredith takes care of the right. Fingers and combs are used a lot, and we later discover that Maxim is quite sensitive to the little plastic Stegosaurus that has appeared in a few of my previous videos. It's the back plates, you see. Actually, I have a few of those things, so Meredith and I eventually use one each to scratch Maxim's soles. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

Nice

Very nice clip once she took the socks off.
Very cute girl and a very nice laugh.

Thanks for the clip,
Adrian

Looks like she needs more time in the stocks

Great job. :ty:
BTW, it didn't bother me to see French speaking models.

Very nice clip once she took the socks off.
Very cute girl and a very nice laugh.

I'm glad you like her. I assume some people will enjoy the gradual sock cutting process, Maxim getting her bare toes tickled while they're sticking out of the socks. But for those who really prefer bare feet, well, the clip is about 8:45, and Maxim's right foot is completely bare a little before 3 minutes (her left forefoot is also exposed). Starting at approximately 4:00, both feet are bare and the first three toes of each foot are tied.

Looks like she needs more time in the stocks

Don't worry, she did get more time in the stocks. In addition to the second clip that I've already released, she'll be in yet another stocks position in the third one.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Great job. :ty:
BTW, it didn't bother me to see French speaking models.

Ah, I didn't notice this post before.

Yeah, I guess some English-speaking (or at least non-French-speaking) people don't mind it when the models speak French. Some find it exotic, and laughter is international anyway. Still, I can also understand the people who like to understand the funny, spontaneous things that are being said.

In the past, all of my videos were in French, because I lived in Quebec City, which is strongly French, and the models were more comfortable using that language or didn't know English at all. I moved to Montreal in 2006. It's pretty much a bilingual city, with many people able to speak both languages, but also with many people who only speak French or English. That's not counting all the other languages spoken in this multi-ethnic city. So several of the models I've been working with over the last 2-3 years are either Anglophones or are good enough in English to speak it during shoots. It varies quite a bit from team to team, though.

By the way, Last Laugh Tav is an English series, because English is Meredith's everyday language (though she can manage pretty good in French), and while Maxim usually speak French her English is just fine.

I should also point out that the French we speak here in the province of Quebec is quite different from that of France. I mean, we can understand French people just fine (expect for the occasional word or expression), and vice versa. But someone who learned French as a second language might have trouble following a French-Quebecois conversation.

The first 3 previews looked good so far. Maxim is cute and has nice feet. She is a good lee, but I like Golden Moon a little better and that is not a knock at Maxim. I didn't see any licking or nibbling to tickle like in some of your other videos. Your videos r still good, but the emphasis on licking to tickle was a major factor in my following of your site early on dating back to Last Laugh Alpha, Beta, and the others. I also like the more girl-next-door type of models you have. I also enjoy the fact that many of your models have large feet. I have seen some criticism of your models for their large feet and them being called amazons when they are not amazons. With large feet, it is just more foot to love when the feet r as cute as the feet of your models. I love your site and I hope you produce a bunch of movies for a long, long time.

Maxim is cute and has nice feet. She is a good lee, but I like Golden Moon a little better and that is not a knock at Maxim.

That's just fine, we all have our personal preferences. To be perfectly honest, while Maxim is arguably the cuter model, I actually preferred Goldenmoon myself. It's too bad that video (Last Laugh He) didn't sell very well. Not sure why. Goldenmoon and her partner Kathy did a pretty good job, I think. Kathy was especially goofy and silly, in a good way.

I didn't see any licking or nibbling to tickle like in some of your other videos. Your videos r still good, but the emphasis on licking to tickle was a major factor in my following of your site early on dating back to Last Laugh Alpha, Beta, and the others.

If there's less licking and nibbling in my more recent videos (I haven't noticed that), it's not something I have any control over. I ask pretty much all of my models if they're willing to do it, assuming they're foot ticklish. If they're not comfortable enough to do it, which is understandable, there's really nothing I can do about it. I can't force them to do it, after all. But rest assured that I still try to get that kind of action as much as I used to, perhaps even harder.

I have seen some criticism of your models for their large feet and them being called amazons when they are not amazons.

That's odd, I don't remember reading such comments. But in any case, I really don't think big feet are a flaw at all. Quite the contrary. And I'll most certainly continue to work with big-footed models if I can recruit them. Not only do I have a weakness for big feet myself, they also tend to be quite popular. A lot of people like small feet, but somehow, big feet have more of an impact, including when advertising clips.

Thanks for the previews!

Great work as always!

~ toyou

Very cute ticklee, and i thought the pirate "arghhh" was a nice touch ;)

Heh! Thanks, but actually, the reason for the growl is that I was using a small plastic dinosaur (a Stegosaurus, to be exact) as a tickling tool. The back plates of that thing can be rather effective on some people's feet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back