• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New clip " Tickle Job ", by guilttrip, Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

Hey Folks,
Hope all is well. Heres a clip that I hope you will enjoy. Its called "Tickle Job" and it can be found here http://clips4sale.com/store/12074 and if you would like to see preview this please go the free Nylon Tickling Channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/guiltclips?feature=results_main
Tickle Job
This is a nice little clip of a lady out looking for a job. With a husband out of work and kids needing to eat, this lady will do anything for work. Her worst fear comes true when she learns that this job comes with an certain request, to be tickled. Our lovely interviewer has just sharpend her nails and runs them all over the unlucky job applicants nylon covered feet. Great pantyhose tickling for those of us that like to watch female vs female action.

Take it easy,
guilt

Last edited:
Cute girl, love her scream laugh, though I wish you'd throw in some barefeet tickles with these girls.

Good stuff regardless.

I know man, a lot of folks have been asking for barefoot clips from me.
I want to let you know that I am working on it. I'll try to have something for you soon.
Honestly though, I really am a Nylon guy. That doesn't mean that if a beautiful girl is getting her barefoot tickled that I'm not gonna look and love it. It just means that when I get home at night and the lights are low, I'll think about the "beautiful girl that got tickled", and wish she had nylons on.
Your pal,
guilt

Last edited:
noway I'm a big fan... mainly because of your videos....nylons all the way whooo.great job on this one will purchase.

Wonderful clip. I buy all of your f/f tickling clips. Please do more f/f tickling. You are a great tickler, but there is something special about f/f tickling especially in NYLONS! Is there a revenge clip in the works? Brittney Brooks (the ticklee here) is a good tickler too. Way to go Guilt!

Obvious question - will there be a revenge clip, or at least the other girl getting tickled? (Maybe she WANTS to be tickled!!!?)

If you do barefoot clips, I suggest just make a whole new store, only barefoot tickling, and if you're up to it, shoot every video twice. Girl in pantyhose first, have her remove pantyhose, then tickle her the same way again, but bare foot. This way, you won't have one EXCELLENT model...only tickled bare foot, or in nylons, etc.
AND, you'll at least double your revenues.

This is an excellent f/f nylon clip. Do more of those, they're great. Just one thing though. What is that sound in the background? It's that the camera?

One more thing: stick with nylons. There are plenty of barefoot tickling sites out there. Just my opinion...

A simple enough equation:

Guilt produces an f/f nylon clip = tklr22 buys it. :dancingbanana:

Guilt, I love your Nylon clips. I think you have the best Nylon clips I've ever seen. keep up the good work.

Gents, all great comments and let me go ahead and say, you felllas are the best. I really wish we could get together sometime.
When the barefoot store makes its debut it will be a brand new site, with a new name, and just barefoot tickling. There's no way I will mess with the " Nylon Tickling " store. It is what it is, and to tell you the truth I'm kind of halfway proud of what its become. I know its not perfect but I think some of the clips turned out well and a handful of the girls are really extra ticklish which we all know is the point of interest and desire.
This may sound crazy to some of you, but " Nylon Tickling" started out because I felt like there was not enough Nylon tickling clips in the market for me to purchase. (man has that changed!!!) It was not put together to make money. I swear to you, it was and still is, all about the love of tickling ladies in Nylons.

I do Not want to fling a barefoot tickling store out to you and it be just another pit stop. I want it to be a place that you really want to go to. So all I can say right now is I'm still working on content.

Gents, you really are a great group of folks. I send out to you nothing but the best.
I am yours,
guilt

I'm really looking forward to your barefoot store.

I'll speak up for the silent majority with this data (shown below) from my tickling survey that shows that out of more than 340 tickle enthusiasts, only 20% want the nylons to stay on. This is a very respectable market segment which you really serve well. Your videos are among my favorite, not for the nylons, but for the tickling.

NylonSurvey031709.jpg

As a producer myself, I try and supply both nylon and bare content so that my customers don't have to w"wish they could see my models either tickler bare or nyloned".

So, to summarize my point, please don't let the fact that mainly pro-nylon people speak up lead you to believe they speak for the majority.

Oh, and yeah, I could be wrong about everything.

JD

TAKE MY TICKLING SURVEY

Mr. Darke,
My new barefoot site will be dedicated to you. Thanks for your words of encouragement past and present.
your apprentice and friend,
guilt

just got the clip. your going to tickle the tickler too? RIGHT ! :siterocks:

Loved the clip, although my feedback is that it would be nice to see stricter bondage. She looks like she could get up and walk away anytime she felt like it.

As far as the age old questions of Nylons versus Bare, I've learned to stay out of it and enjoy what I enjoy. I will say however that if you decide to do both, keep them either all nylon or all bare. Don't do the Czech girls format of starting with them one and ripping them off in 2 minutes. I don't think that serves nylon or bare fans, trying to fit everyone at once is like a bowling shoe - meant to fit everyone, so it fits no one. Oh and it smells bad too.

Best,

Dig

Guilt,

Very much looking forward to your barefoot store. It just means that there will be TWO awesome clips stores headed up by the same guy! And yeah, I'd love to see a revenge clip of this one. Hopefully the brunette will have as awesome a laugh and reactions as the blonde. She rocks!

Always looking forward to new stuff from ya!
~FTKL

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back