• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ZOIDS: Naomi and Leena's Greatest Battle

ultimatetickler

TMF Poster
Story by: UltimateTickler

ZOIDS: Naomi and Leena’s Greatest Battle
Leena was in the parts shop, buying ammunition for her Gun-Sniper. It had been three weeks since her incident with Harry, and she still shuddered at the thought.
As she was leaving, she heard a female voice from behind her say, “Are you still meddling with that worthless ZOID of yours?”
Leena quickly turned to see Naomi Fluegel, a fellow ZOID pilot. Naomi piloted a Gun-Sniper as well, and she and Leena were always fighting over whose was better.
“You take that back Naomi!” Leena screamed, “My Gun-Sniper is much better than yours!”
Naomi laughed and said, “You think that piece of junk is better than mine? Ha! I’m better than you in everything and you know it!”
Leena was really pissed now, and racked her brain with a challenge to get Naomi back. She knew that Naomi would win a ZOID battle, so that was out. Then she thought of the perfect way to get her evenge.
“Alright Naomi,” Leena said, “if you think your better than me in everything, then I challenge you to a tickling contest.”
“Tickling?” Naomi asked, confused.
“Yes, I tickle you for as long as you can stand it, then you tickle me. Whoever goes longer, wins!” Leena beamed.
Naomi shook her head, “That’s so childish Leena, but I would expect as much from you. I’ll see you around.” And she began to leave.
Leena called out, “Alright, if you think you’ll lose then go ahead. You couldn’t last a minute.”
Naomi stopped dead in her tracks. There was no way she could allow Leena to beat her, even in such a stupid contest.
“Alright Leena. We’ll face off tomorrow, at the Blitz Team base. Deal?”
“DEAL!” Leena agreed happily.
Both warriors left and went about their business. Unknown to them, one stranger lurking in the shadows had overheard their conversation.

By the next day Leena had everything set up. She sent Bit out to scavenge for parts, Jamie to spend a day with his dad, Dr. Tauros to look at the newest parts, and Brad to get the ZOIDS serviced.
She had also set up some padded metal stocks for the hands and arms on the floor. Next to them was a metal chair that had horizontal stocks near the seat. A person would lie down on their stomach and put their head and hands in the stocks on the floor, while their feet would be placed in horizontal stocks, allowing someone sitting on the chair full access of their feet.
About 8:30AM, Naomi arrived.
“Alright, lets get this over with.” Naomi huffed.
Leena pointed to the stocks and said “Hop on in and I’ll begin.”
Naomi was worried now. She never knew she would be locked up.
“Alright, but you should go first seeing as it’s your idea” she said.
Now Leena was worried. She had planned on getting Naomi in the contraption and tickling her non-stop. She hadn’t planned on being tickled herself. After what had happened with Harry, she had nightmares of being tickled, but she had to if she wanted to get Naomi.
Leena reluctantly agreed and went over to the stocks. She sat on the chair and pulled off her shoes and socks, exposing her size six feet with blue painted toe nails, then laid down and put her head and hands in the stocks. Naomi closed and locked them, then put Leena’s feet in the horizontal stocks.
“Alright, shall we begin?” Naomi said as she started the large stop watch sitting in front of Leena.
Naomi had never tickled anyone before, or for that matter, been tickled, so she knew none of the weak points. She knelt over Leena, straddling her. She instinctively went for Leena’s sides, and as she began to dig in her nails, Leena erupted in laughter.
"Heeehehehehehehe oh God! HahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA!!" Leena’s laughter rang through the complex.
Encouraged by this, Naomi went to Leena’s armpits and used all ten nails to torture her hollows.
“EEEEHEEEEHEEEEK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”
Although it tickled quite a bit, it was nothing compared to what Harry’s robots had inflicted on poor Leena. She thought to herself that this wasn’t so bad…almost pleasant. She had intended to last five or six minutes, but now she might go a little longer.
Naomi began to attack Leena’s ribs. She scribbled her fingers around quickly, but was very un-effective because she didn’t focus on the area between her ribs like she should.
“He he he, oh Naomi!” Leena’s laughter decreased to a mere giggle now.
Naomi decided to move on and quickly got up and sat in the chair. Leena’s feet were facing up, and her toes wiggled slightly out of anticipation of what was to come.
Naomi began to softly stroke Leena’s soles and arches, not knowing how to search for weak spots.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHEHAHWEHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH” Leena exploded.
After a while, Naomi began to tickle under and between Leena’s toes, more for an experiment than anything.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHAHHAHHHOHOHH NO MORE PLEASE AHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAH” Leena begged.
Naomi was depressed. She had been having fun, and didn’t want to stop, but after fifteen minutes, Leena had had enough and was ready to do some tickling of her own.
Naomi un-locked the stocks and Leena crawled out, a little tired, but excited at what was to come. Naomi now took off her boots, revealing her size seven feet and red toe nails. She took her place in the stocks, and Leena straddled her just as she had done.
“And…begin!” Leena shouted as she started the watch.
Leena decided to imitate Naomi, and begins on the stomach. As Leena squeezes and prods her sides, Naomi as an overwhelming feeling of “Oh shit”. It is instant torture and the thought of fifteen minutes sounds unbearable!
“OH GOD! LEENAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!”
After a while, Leena moved to Naomi’s ribs. She slowly tickled between each and every rib, then quickly skittered her fingers all over, bringing Naomi to tears.
“NOOO! HEHEHEHAHA…sob…PLEHEHEASE!”
A couple minutes later, Leena began torturing Naomi’s underarms. She inserted one nail into each hollow and began do wiggle her fingers, make circles, and draw figure eights. Naomi was bursting with laughter, and only stopped her hysterical laughs to take in a few breaths, before another outburst of giggles overcame her again.
Naomi’s eyes were full of tears, and she could hardly think with the torture she was undergoing. She managed to raise her head to peer at the clock in front of her. 14:45…only fifteen seconds! Now ten…five…time!
“STOHAHAP LEENAHAHAHAHA!!! I GIVE HAHAHAHAAAA!”
Leena stopped and looked at the clock. 15:12…Naomi had lasted just long enough to beat her. Leena didn’t care though. It wasn’t truly a contest, and the best part was still to come.
“I won Leena, now let me out.” Naomi said, taking heavy breaths.
“I don’t think so Naomi,” Leena said, giggling, “were not finished.”
“WHAT!?!” Naomi shrieked.
Leena went and stood in front of Naomi. She smiled and said, “You’re now going to admit I’m better than you in everything. Got it?”
Naomi was really pissed and said, “No way Leena!”
Leena went to Naomi’s sides and rested her hands on Naomi’s ribs, threatening another tickle assault.
“NO! NOT THAT! YOU’RE BETTER!”
Leena smiled and went back in front of Naomi. “That’s not good enough my dear. Kiss my feet and tell me I’m better.”
Naomi was disgusted and said, “That’s gross Leena! I’ll never kiss your feet you sick bitch.”
“Alright then, I guess I’ll just continue tickling you…”
Naomi paled. She didn’t know what to do. The thought of kissing Leena’s feet was repulsing, but she knew what torture Leena could inflict on her. She slowly looked up at Leena and nodded.
“Who is the most beautiful girl ever?”
Kiss “You”
“And who is the best pilot?”
Kiss “You”
Leena laid on he ground and rubbed the bottoms of both feet in Naomi’s face.
“Who has the best Gun-Sniper?”
Naomi kissed Leena’s soles and said, “You”
Leena smiled and said, “Very good. Now to continue your tickling.”
Naomi freaked and said, “WHAT!?! I thought that if I kissed your feet you wouldn’t tickle me anymore!”
Leena sat on the chair in front of Naomi’s feet and said, “When did I ever agree to that?” and began her assault on Naomi’s captive feet.
She began to trace random lines on Naomi’s feet, searching for her weak spots. Her toes had been her weakest spots, and on impulse, she
tried tickling Naomi there as well, but the reaction was only marginally better.
The balls of her feet were definitely a hot spot, and scratching them delicately with her long nails make the pilot buck like a bronco. Leena finally found her weakness when she stroked the high arch of Naomi's left foot, causing her to literally SCREAM with laughter.
Naomi now made no sound, except for occasionally gasping for air. Leena was truly enjoying this. She got off the chair and went to a small control panel nearby. She pressed a couple buttons and the chair and stocks raised up a few feet, suspending Naomi in mid-air.
She laid down under her, smiled, and began tickling Naomi’s tummy once again. She used her nails to torture the area around her navel for ten minutes straight. Finally, she placed her lips around Naomi’s belly button and blew a loud, wet raspberry.
“Well, I’ll let you rest for a while Naomi.” Leena said as she crawled out from under Naomi.
As she tood up and turned to leave someone struck her hard on the back of the head. Everything quickly went dark.
Naomi looked upon Leena’s attacker. “Thank you! You’ve saved me!” she said, “She tortured me so much it…what are you doing? No, don’t! NO!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
The unknown figure then tickled Naomi till she fainted.
Leena awoke sometime later. She was tied spread eagle, suspended about three feet off the floor.
“So, you’ve awaken.” said a voice from the shadows.
“Who’s there?” Leena asked, fearfully.
The figure stepped out, revealing himself to be the same person that had overheard Leena’s challenge the day before.
“Did you come to save Naomi?” Leena questioned the stranger.
“Oh no,” he replied, “I didn’t come to save anyone. I just came to have a little fun. Naomi provided me with allot of fun, just as you will.”
Leena looked to her side to see Naomi still trapped in the stocks. They were in a new place now. It definitely wasn’t the Blitz Team base.
“Well, shall we begin?” the stranger asked.
Without waiting for an answer, or needing one, he began tickling Leena, and continued till she too fainted.
After he had finished he walked into his control room.
“Computer.” he said, “log on to the internet.”
“What site?” asked the computers lifeless voice.
“The Tickling Media Forum” he replied.
“What username?” asked the computer.
He smiled and said, “Username…UltimateTickler”
The End

The Chaotic Century story is on its way. Hope you enjoyed this one!

Wow. Whatta twist at the end.
I really liked this.

(On a side note, did you video tape your session with Lenna? :D )

glad you liked it!

i liked the ending myself. heh heh :p
while i didnt tape Leena's session, i still got the girls tied up outside right now. opportunity knocks, so i gotta go.
seeya later

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back