• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tia & Tanya's First Time

the tickleshow

Verified
Tia (23) and Tanya (19) are two very sexy, ticklish girls from NYC. They decided to do the video as a gag, honestly. They didn't even know how ticklish they were. We did find that out pretty quickly, though. Their feet were super soft and extremely ticklish and their upper bodies were MUCH more ticklish than we all expected.
Both Tia and Tanya have promised to come back and do this all again.
Clips are available at
www.clips4sale.com/28100

If anyone is interested, I can send you a Blu-Ray of the video for $20. Just e-mail me at [email protected]

Both cute with great feet, esp like the looooong toes of the girl on right. One on left has really ticklish soles! Thanks :)

looks like a good video ..both women are pretty and both seem ticklish ....keep up the good work

Which was the one on the left, because she was a cutie! I hope we see more of her! You know what you should do? You should do what TIB does now and what LIB productions does and post non-tickling pictures of the models so we can get a sense of what they look like normally (meaning when not being tickled).

Am I the only one not getting sound, though?

That's good idea about separate pics, JKB. BTW I am getting sound fine :)

That's good idea about separate pics, JKB. BTW I am getting sound fine :)

Yeah, nevermind about the sound. I fixed it. And I'm glad you agree with me. Now does anyone know whether the girl on the left was Tia or Tanya?

One other thing. Instead of having one girl sit there watching the other girl get tickled, maybe the ler and the other girl should team up to tickle one girl, and you would make that one video. Then you could switch it up in a totally separate video. Not only is there now 2 on 1 tickling, but it makes some of us who are only interested in one girl able to buy a video without having to pretty much pay extra to see some other girl get tickled. It would definitely make more people willing to buy it. Plus, I would love to see the girl on the right tickle the crap out of the one on the left. The one on the right looks very domineering and imposing and the one on the left looks more cute and submissive.

I've asked Tia and Tanya to let me know when they can return. It's just a matter of time. Nylons are in the plans.

To answer the earlier question, Tia is on the left in a bikini, Tanya is on the right in a red plaid skirt.

Editing video #3 now, Ivy & Haley's First Adventure

Tia & Tanya have agreed to return. Loks like we'll be shooting sometime in early to mid April. There will be a nylon section for you nylon fans.

would you all prefer larger video sizes that had larger screen sizes? Or is 640x480 and about 90MB big enough?

www.clips4sale.com/28100

The TickleShow

All four clips from Tia & Tanya's 1st Time are now available in our storein widescreen 720x480 MP4 format.

Tia%20&%20Tanya%201-002a.jpg

Tia%20&%20Tanya%203.jpg

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

Be sure to invite Tia back

Tia's a dream ticklee, so attractive and super-sensitive (at least on her feet; I hope you see how ticklish she is elsewhere on that lovely figure of hers) and has that submissiver personality, the type of girl who will go berserk but not fight you as you tickle her.

Tia's a dream ticklee, so attractive and super-sensitive (at least on her feet; I hope you see how ticklish she is elsewhere on that lovely figure of hers) and has that submissiver personality, the type of girl who will go berserk but not fight you as you tickle her.

I agree with you 100%, EmEs. It's funny, I have been asked by a few folks to just release a video file with only Tia getting tickled. There's a lot of material to work with since the cousins did 2 videos together. I was also asked to do one with just Tanya's clips, so they are both pretty well liked, I suppose. Maybe there will be a Tia by Request coming out soon. :)

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

I LOVE both Tia and Tanya clips, and I love both girls. Tia is gorgeous, no doubt about it, but Tanya is also fantastic, and she has great reactions, especially in the second clip, when they returned. (Tia also has great reactions). I strongly endorse all the Tia and Tanya clips.

My concern though is your company! Tickleshow! You need new clips! More clips! New models! Old models in new footage! Are you located in New York City? (I only say this because I think you mentioned that a couple of your models were from NYC). If so, drop me a line, maybe I can help out or something! One thing's for sure, you know what you're doing with your tickling techniques, and your filming techniques, all of the clips I have of yours look fantastic.

I LOVE both Tia and Tanya clips, and I love both girls. Tia is gorgeous, no doubt about it, but Tanya is also fantastic, and she has great reactions, especially in the second clip, when they returned. (Tia also has great reactions). I strongly endorse all the Tia and Tanya clips.

My concern though is your company! Tickleshow! You need new clips! More clips! New models! Old models in new footage! Are you located in New York City? (I only say this because I think you mentioned that a couple of your models were from NYC). If so, drop me a line, maybe I can help out or something! One thing's for sure, you know what you're doing with your tickling techniques, and your filming techniques, all of the clips I have of yours look fantastic.

WOW! Thank you so much! That is so nice to hear. I do agree, I need new videos. The TickleShow has been in sort of an "intermission" the last few weeks, due to an ongoing legal dispute. Hopefully we won't go dark. I don't have a lot of fans, but I don't want to disappoint the ones I have.
Tia and Tanya have fallen off the map. I've been trying to get them to complete their trilogy but can't get a hold of them. I have a great idea for them, too. :)
I do hope to return with new material and I hope you like it. I swear, based on the number of people who say they own my clips that I am not getting accurate numbers from my distributors. :)
Anyway, I hope to make you smile by making sexy girls laugh some more this year!

Thanks for your continued support!

WOW! Thank you so much! That is so nice to hear. I do agree, I need new videos. The TickleShow has been in sort of an "intermission" the last few weeks, due to an ongoing legal dispute. Hopefully we won't go dark. I don't have a lot of fans, but I don't want to disappoint the ones I have.
Tia and Tanya have fallen off the map. I've been trying to get them to complete their trilogy but can't get a hold of them. I have a great idea for them, too. :)
I do hope to return with new material and I hope you like it. I swear, based on the number of people who say they own my clips that I am not getting accurate numbers from my distributors. :)
Anyway, I hope to make you smile by making sexy girls laugh some more this year!

Thanks for your continued support!

Hey buddy, I totally understand. You have to realize unfortunately that trading is rampant. But I bought all my Tickleshow clips, I've got the receipt emails to prove it! And as soon as I have some money, I'm going to get those Alana clips! That's next on the agenda!

Don't worry about filming moreTia and Tanya....those clips you already did are so good and sufficient, I haven't even digested the clips I have yet, that's how good they are, I can't even get through them! Sometimes I watch them in SLOW MOTION! Especially the end of the last clip, for some reason! EVERY frame is amazing! Ha! Whattya think of that?!!

Hey buddy, I totally understand. You have to realize unfortunately that trading is rampant. But I bought all my Tickleshow clips, I've got the receipt emails to prove it! And as soon as I have some money, I'm going to get those Alana clips! That's next on the agenda!

Don't worry about filming moreTia and Tanya....those clips you already did are so good and sufficient, I haven't even digested the clips I have yet, that's how good they are, I can't even get through them! Sometimes I watch them in SLOW MOTION! Especially the end of the last clip, for some reason! EVERY frame is amazing! Ha! Whattya think of that?!!

Oh, I never doubted you, buddy! I understand the trading...happens all the time, I bet. I look forward to you enjoying Allana. She was fantastic. I should tell you, the DVDs are cheaper on our website.

Thanks again for your support!

I

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back