• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mapping Ariel's soles...

spotmanc

TMF Regular
After last weeks "exploring tickle" of Ariel's soles I thought that any explorer worth his salt would make a map of where he had been. She refused to let me write on her feet with ink pens after I wouldn't stop until she was in tears last time, but agreed to let me try it with markers. Of course I didnt show her the fine tip markers I bought. I guess they are out of the question now too. Oh, well...
spotman
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18502

Cripes , spotmanc ...!!! It must be SO MUCH fun being you!!!

Thanks , guys , for another great clip!

Wow

Another Great clip, I just love that laugh!!!

Thanks for the clip
Adrian

OMG!!

OMG! That was so so so frigging cool! Thanks you two, you're great!!

Excellent job of map drawing! I really love your canvas material! Looked real soft and smooth!

Thanks for posting!

WOW!!!

'WOW!!!' Well, all I can say is 'WOW!!!' I rarely purchase anything on line, but, seeing as I contributed to the idea, I made a point to purchase this clip and the exploration clip. (along with an older sandal clip)

I could not have been more impressed, they're all just so fun and happy. Ariel, you're the best giggler on the planet. The viewer can feel the chemistry and the love between you two,

Spotman, you are one lucky man...she's a keeper. Ariel, if Spotman ever has an unfortunate accident, (not that anyone would wish for that) you have a guaranteed lineup of suitors, me included!! We all love you...lol

If anyone out there loves fun teasing, lots of giggling, intense begging and just watching a couple having fun together...(note that the intensity goes up and down and back up again, so there's something for everyone)...GET THE CLIP!!

Great job guys!!

Phil

GREAT STUFF, I HAVE MOST OF HER CLIPS; JUST WONDERING IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU MAD A TICKLE INTERVIEW OF HER JUST TO COMPLETE THE SERIES.

Great idea!

GREAT STUFF, I HAVE MOST OF HER CLIPS; JUST WONDERING IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU MAD A TICKLE INTERVIEW OF HER JUST TO COMPLETE THE SERIES.

We'll work on that one! Thanks and glad you enjoy the clips!
"Spot_Lady is Ariel and we're both ticklish!":tickling:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back