• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie MacMahn

Should Steph Get Even

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Stephanie gets Hers
Starring Stephanie MacMahn, and and the Divas that hate her.

Chyna grabbed Steph by the neck and slamed her into the lockers. "Ive had it with you kissing my boyfriend on TV every week you slut, "she declared, "The marrage gimick ends and it ends now."

"You let me go right now." said the pantie and bra clad woman, "Or your fired."

Chyna had suffered through weeks and months of watching her boss' daughter munching on her man Hunter Hurst Helmsly's face. Raw, Smackdown, Heat, and every dambed PPV. The moderen day amazon couldn't bare it, but Steph was in charge of the programs writting department, she could crush the brat lik a cracker, but what good would that do her. It had taken her years to get where she was there had to be some way to...Chyna smilled.

The leather clad woman grabed her tiny employer, and carried her over to a bench in the center of the locker room. Pinning her down, she bound the squerming little ritch girl to the furniture with athletic tape. Once her hand, and wrist were sacured, her 6' near 200lbd captour strattled her waist, and smilled down at her.

"You better let me go, or my Daddy will...oh!" exclaimed the helpless woman as Chyna stroked her tummy with the back of her hand, "Don't...pleas."

"Whats going on." asked a voice from behined.

Chyna turned to see Trish walking into the locker room. She had on her usual spandex and long coat. She'd been out at ring side to distract Val Venus in his match with Justin Credible, and it had "worked". Chyna smilled as she ran her fingers over Stephane's side's, the ritch girl squealed, and Trish smilled. She didn't like Steph either, and she also was wearring a (pimp like) Fadora with a plume stuck to it.

She pulled the feather out of the hat, and knelt down by Steph's bare feet. She took the poited tip of the plumes shaft, and began making little circles all over her soles. The helpless brat shriecked again followed by helpless laughter, she couldn't beleave theas pesants had the nerve to do this. She's a MacMahn dambed it...a MacMahn!

Suddenly the door to the locker room swung open, standding in the doorway was Ivory, Val Venessus manager. At first she looked anoyed with Trish. Steph screamed for the RTC's female representative to help her, but Ivory just stood thier in shock. She had been brainwashed By Stevy Richards, and the others in the Right To Censore, but she soon felt an evil grin curv her lips.

"Oh I'll help you Steph," she said sitting back to back with Chyna, "I'll help you laugh yourself to death."

Ivory dug her fingers into Stephs knees bringing more pleas for mercy. It seemed the MacMahn's weren't so tuff once their power was stripped, not to mention most of their clothing. Steph shook her head from side to side, strands of her alburn hair sticking to the sweat on her face. Chyna could feel Miz MacMahn's vuluptuos body trembling from the continouse laughter.

"Mmmmm...that look D-Lish-Us." comented a sly voice, "May I join in."

"Sure Terri," invited Trish, slidding her plume between Steph's toes, "you can use the other foot."

The horny She-Devil knelt down beside Trish and began to gently caress the naked foot of her bosses daughter. Steph could feel Terri's long nails slowly stroke the sole of her left foot. Tears ran from the spoiled bitches face, and every muscle in her body twitched. She shriecked with laughter as she felt Terri's tong slowly lick her foot.

"Ok..." gasped Steph, selph-preservation kicking in "...next Raw...I'll start working...on a divorc...angle."

Chyna smilled an got up. The other women however kept on torturing Steph, who cried out to Chyna for help. The amazon looked back an shrugged, "Don't look at me," she said, "I said I'd stop, and I did." Chyna turned her back on the group, and walked out of the room.

"I want to be Women's Champion." demanded Ivoy, moving into Chyna's spot.

"No way prude!" exclaimed Trish, "Make me the next Champion."

"I want to eat your pussy Steph." cooed Terri.

The whole locker room echoed with the pained laughter of Stephanie MacMahn. She felt as though her heart was going to explode, but all she could do was squirm on the bench, and beg for murcy. She knew full well, that nobody would help her, and that every woman that came through the door would join in on her tickle torture...!

The End

(Well Scooby I tried to get all the realy hot onces in on this. Except for Debra because she's still tied, topless, and tickled, by Lita.)

Last edited:
Nice story, but a little upperbody tickling would be nice as well.

Yo Rocky

What do you mean, the thing started out with upperbody. Chyna tickled steffs uperbody through out the entire story. I'm glad you liked it.

Sorry I didn't make myself more clear. I meant to say a lil under arm tickling.

good........

Nice story.....but two words: spell check! lol watch that spelling man! makes it hard to read! otherwise great though!

Thanks

Yea I know, my spelling is sad to say the least. For some reason I have a hell of a time with the Forums spell check. I could have tried to do it on my Microsoft Works, but I had typed it strait into the stories section. Thanks for your kind word, and creative fead back. It's funny because I didn't realy want to writer a story with Seph, and here it got me noticed...Thank for the idea Scooby.

The One

Scooby wouldn't leave me alone untill I wrote this. He had to give me 7 scooby snack because Steph real doen't do much for me. I like mor exotic looking women.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back