• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Asylum - Big Boob F/F Tickling Video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
The doctor at an asylum for the criminally insane is using the patients for her own perverse experiments and pleasure. The silent halls hide the screams of mirth as the evil doctor tickles her female inmates as they are restrained and straightjacket, unable to do anything but laugh hysterically for the amusement of the doctor. Today's patient tries to catch the doctor unaware, but the doctor has the upper hand, and a quick sedative injection makes the violent inmate more amenable for the doctor's experiments. Tickling the poor women to distraction, the doctor is particularly harsh after the inmates failed attempt to escape. But the inmate was not so foolish as to think she could simply overpower her captor. She used it as an opportunity to loosen her straightjacket. Now free, she catches the doctor by surprise, and after a brief struggle, gives the woman a dose of her own medicine, literally, by injecting her. Now giggly and helpless, the doctor experiences the same treatment she has given her inmates.

check out the preview in our store:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

On a side note, we'd like to start getting more feedback from folks in the forum. We'd like to know what you think of the productions, what you don't like (tickling & technical), suggestions ect. We have some very big productions in pre production, including an epic Star Trek video and a video with super fetish star Jewell Marceau, and would like to start getting feedback from folks on what they like in our vids.

webmaster joe

I like the concept of tickling in a mental hospital!! It drives em more crazy!! And I like big boob girls getting their feet ravaged. Thanks :)

How about...more suntan or flesh colored pantyhose shoots?
Maybe a better camcorder, but obvioulsy that's a little costly...

More, different models. Otherwise, good work so far.

How about...more suntan or flesh colored pantyhose shoots?
Maybe a better camcorder, but obvioulsy that's a little costly...

More, different models. Otherwise, good work so far.

The camcorder is fine. If you are judging the quality of this particular video by the tint and occasional lines and specks, I added those. It gave the video
the atmosphere I wanted for the theme. Flesh colored pantyhose is certainly something we will be doing more of in the future.
webmaster joe

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back