• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim's size 6 feet: toes tied and ready for the ride (FM/F, preview #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #2 of my latest series, Last Laugh Tav, starring Maxim as the ticklee and Meredith as the tickler.

"Meredith has climbed on the table, kneeling over Maxim's legs so she can tickle her size 6 feet from over the stocks. A short while later I add my contribution, reaching poor Maxim's feet from the side. After about a minute Meredith sits behind Maxim so she can dig into her waist and ribs while I continue my work at her feet. Thing don't look too good for her. At one point I ask her if she's enjoying this, and she exclaims, without hesitation, "Nooooo!" Unfortunately for her, enjoying the tickling is not a requirement for this shoot, so Meredith and I continue to tickle her for a few more minutes. Besides, she's a good sport about it and understands the need for her to tough it up a while longer. Near the end, when the scene seems finally over, Meredith goes for one last upper body assault. Frankly, I kinda saw it coming. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

If you missed the first preview in this series, you can get it here:
Last Laugh Tav preview # 1

Maxim is great! By the way, will Meredith get tickled too? She's pretty cute. :D

I really like the looks of this series.
Nice toe restraints and sole shots.
Cut young ladies as well, can't wait for the complete release.

Nice Work, as usual. :)

Maxim is great! By the way, will Meredith get tickled too? She's pretty cute. :D

Not in this series, no. She wasn't quite ticklish enough that day. However, I did do another shoot with her, and while she was mostly the tickler again, we eventually found out that she was more ticklish than during the first shoot, and we dedicated a scene to her. Her reactions were quite interesting, as you'll see when I release that series.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Fine clip Francois! Really fine clip!

Loved the toe bondage, and the tickling from the rear!

Thanks for sharing!

Loved the toe bondage, and the tickling from the rear!

Thank you. I've been including toe bondage more and more in my videos. I really like those leather toe cuffs. So convenient, and much comfortable than the shoelaces I used in the past. Sometimes I also like to tie a few extra toes, like in this clip.

Having Meredith tickle Maxim from behind was a pretty natural thing to do. In most cases, when a model is on the massage table, locked in stocks, there's some space between her back and the table's backrest. A perfect fit for a tickler. I'm not sure why I don't do it more often. Maybe it's because I tend to favor foot tickling, and when I do upper body tickling I prefer when the ticklee is in a position that better exposes her armpits. In any case, it seemed appropriate, here.

Toe Bondage

I agree with everyone else, the toe bondage is excellent!
She has very nice feet! :feets:

Thanks for the clip
Adrian

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back