• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emo Girl Humbled F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Emo girl Gabby gets into Humbler and Skater Chick Courtney gives it to her good. Courtney is new at tickling, but Gabby is super ticklish and it doesn't take much to get her going. Courtney goes back and forth from her stomach to her pits, gives her some raspberries, and towards the end punishes her with some sustained armpit tickling. Gabby does a brief post-tickling interview after.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Dude, I love her look. Really nice job, as usual.

That looks really good. That girl seems crazy ticklish.
Anymore clips of her coming and any of revenge on skater chick Courtney?

Nice Job!

Last edited:
OMFG YOU ARE GOD!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS ONE SINCE YOU PROMISED IT SEVERAL WEEKS AGO!!! AND YOU HAVE DELIVERED. YOU SIR, ARE A SAINT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!1

Though, I forgot to ask in all my confusion and excitement, will there be a foot tickling clip?

Though, I forgot to ask in all my confusion and excitement, will there be a foot tickling clip?

Sorry my friend, her feet weren't ticklish enough. Her body is crazy ticklish, but the feet were just a little ticklish.

tommy you need to start tickling these girls again. starting with her little emo belly button!

tommy you need to start tickling these girls again. starting with her little emo belly button!

I really wanted Brooke to lick tickle her, but she had the night off! Gabby would be more than happy to come back. It sucked for her, lol, but she still admitted to having a good time after.

Tickle Abuse = Best Company

I gotta say that this is hands down the best company out there. Never have I anxiously awaited new material, and I have yet to be disappointed. There are so many different models and different situations, yet each kicks major ass.

Kudos to you, my man. May Tickle Abuse be around for a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time.

There's something I can't seem to reconcile when I watch some of these videos. Girls with multiple piercings in every bit of skin that isn't covered by a massive and detailed tattoo of some kind, being tickled. It would seem that these women would have a particularly high threshold of tolerance to fleshly stimuli. This person for example, with a tattoo on the inside of her upper left bicep, which is an especially sensitive area where the skin is so thin over the nerve endings. How can she stand a needle digging into her arm for several hours, but when she's tickled she goes nuts?

I'm not saying girls with piercings and tattoos aren't ticklish, I just don't understand how they tolerate one type of fleshwrenching and not another.

I gotta say that this is hands down the best company out there. Never have I anxiously awaited new material, and I have yet to be disappointed. There are so many different models and different situations, yet each kicks major ass.

Kudos to you, my man. May Tickle Abuse be around for a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time.

Thanks, I do my best to tickle a variety of models, and this week I hope to add even more variety. I am also going to build one more device and hopefully have it ready in a few weeks.

This looks like s great clip, I like both of these girls. And thanks for the long previews, they are very much appreciated :)

This looks like s great clip, I like both of these girls. And thanks for the long previews, they are very much appreciated :)

No problem, I give a long preview because I want everyone to know exactly what they are getting for their hard earned money, and to at least give something to anyone who can't afford to buy the whole video.

Do you remember the first emo girl Apathy from my store? She has nice pits, was thinking of having her this week for Brooke to play with, maybe some armpit lickling, topless tickle. Any suggestions from anyone?

The more armpit material you produce, the better imo. I'm glad this girl got it too, she was asking for it so much with the way she tickled her bf :)

No problem, I give a long preview because I want everyone to know exactly what they are getting for their hard earned money, and to at least give something to anyone who can't afford to buy the whole video.

Do you remember the first emo girl Apathy from my store? She has nice pits, was thinking of having her this week for Brooke to play with, maybe some armpit lickling, topless tickle. Any suggestions from anyone?

My suggestion is do exactly what you said you were thinking. That would be awesome. I can't quite recall how Apathy was in terms of ticklishness but if she has very ticklish armpits, she is well qualified for this important shoot ;)

If you made a topless of Emo Gabby or Courtney, I would be the first to buy it no doubt, especially Gabby she's soooooo god damn hot.

Last edited:
I AGREE with ur idea...

Armpit licking is the best way to tickle this pretty girl..and topless is pure heaven for us. But to make it more intense maybe 2 girls should tickle-lick her armpits at one time. And to make it tickle like crazy, they should lick and at the same time bite playfully at her armpits..AWESOME!!:omnomnom:

Armpit licking is the best way to tickle this pretty girl..and topless is pure heaven for us. But to make it more intense maybe 2 girls should tickle-lick her armpits at one time. And to make it tickle like crazy, they should lick and at the same time bite playfully at her armpits..AWESOME!!:omnomnom:

I did one video tonight, Brooke and Meghan, erotic tickling, topless, and lots of lickling and armpit raspberries, think you will like it! I will be posting samples probably tomorrow.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back