• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super-ticklish British Model Michelle's First Office Tickle In Nylons!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
I've finally managed to upload the full clip of my recent tickling session with lovely British model Michelle. Michelle is a full time glamour model here in the UK and has some some of the most gorgeous feet and toes I've ever seen....fortunately they turned out to be very ticklish indeed! In fact, she turned out to be exremely ticklish all over and needless to say I had a lot of fun making this vid! :rockingout:

This is another long session, but as with Nina's shoot a couple of weeks back, it was a very long session and I just had so much great footage I wanted to include as much as possible! Michelle is a truly lovely girl and I have to admit that I lost track of track time while tickling her, went over the 2 hours that I'd booked her for and caused her to miss her train....in spite of this, she never complained even once - what a great girl!

This was another office themed shoot and Michelle looks stunning in two different outfits, which include a skirt and nude hose to start with followed by trousers over sheer black nylons. She is tied to the desk and chair for much of the session, although at the end she is untied and her trousers are removed for some great tickling of her thighs and backside! As with my last clip, a lot of different angles are used and I was sure to get plenty of close-ups on her beautiful soles and toes! Michelle is one of those people whose ticklishness actually seems to increase over time (hence I was still carrying on past the time that we agreed! :angel: ), and she turned out to be a bit of a screamer once she warmed up! This is a long (18 mins) clip again, but it is pretty much non-stop tickling and laughter all the way through. I'll be adding individual parts of this one to my store as well, for those who prefer although it'll probably be after the weekend before I can do this. I'll also add the HD sized version later too (there is a preview of this included below). I personally think that this is my best clip to date - if you like it, please head on over to my store and check it out! Enjoy! :rotate:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26605

Normal sized sample:
http://rapidshare.com/files/211033261/michelle_sample.wmv

HD sized sample:
http://rapidshare.com/files/211036472/michelle_sample_HD.wmv

Thanks!

:england2:

...just added a bunch of pics of Michelle from this session in the images section too!

Turtleboy tell this model I would pay her to tickle her if she is interested have her contact me thru a pm in here. Michelle has beautiful feet and toes, love the polished toenails and the color she uses.

TicklesFemales

Hi TicklesFemales. Yes, I agree she does have great feet. She's a full-time model though - you'd have to contact her through an agency to arrange work with her I'm afraid...she'd never done a tickle video before this one and isn't a visitor of the TMF! That said, she did at least say she'd do another shoot so I should be working with her again next month hopefully!

Turtleboy, this is an excellent video, especially Michelle! She is very good looking overall, and she has the most perfect looking feet that I have seen! I am glad that you will be working with her again! I really love her toes!

Thanks for the clip!

Turtleboy, this is an excellent video, especially Michelle! She is very good looking overall, and she has the most perfect looking feet that I have seen! I am glad that you will be working with her again! I really love her toes!

Thanks for the clip!

Thanks jm157! There are some more opics in the images section too. If you like it please check out the full version in my store...as I said i think it's the best clip I've made to date, as Michelle is pretty much perfect! :xpulcy:

I should be adding a foot/shoeplay clip a bit later as well for those who like it as I shot some extra footage with her at the time.

Brilliant work mate, she looks like my mates missus (oops, lol).

Keep it up fella! :)

NICE CLIP!

Hi TicklesFemales. Yes, I agree she does have great feet. She's a full-time model though - you'd have to contact her through an agency to arrange work with her I'm afraid...she'd never done a tickle video before this one and isn't a visitor of the TMF! That said, she did at least say she'd do another shoot so I should be working with her again next month hopefully!

^Nice to see some good tickling clips from the UK. Are you going to tell her about the TMF?^:swayparrot:

The tan sheer nylon looking very sexy on her feet. I wish i could run my fingers over her soles :D

Ok, I've now also split the clip into 2 individual parts of approx 8-9 minutes each and have added part 1 to my store...part 2 will be up there soon too!

Thanks!

Love the shade of hose. Really pretty model.

Not crazy about the camera work on this clip because you're too close to her feet. Don't get me wrong - a nylon clad sole is my favorite thing in life. But I can only see about half of her soles because you're so close.

I do look forward to checking out some of your future work.

P4E said:
Brilliant work mate, she looks like my mates missus (oops, lol).
Mr. P, you're a perv! A lucky, lucky perv!!

Love the shade of hose. Really pretty model.

Not crazy about the camera work on this clip because you're too close to her feet. Don't get me wrong - a nylon clad sole is my favorite thing in life. But I can only see about half of her soles because you're so close.

I do look forward to checking out some of your future work.

Mr. P, you're a perv! A lucky, lucky perv!!

Thanks sole seeker...the close-up work is thrown in there because I like to get some pov shots and I think it's a shame when everything is shot from too far away - especially when the feet and model are as pretty as they are in Michelle's case! There are lot of different angles in this and my other clips though including longer shots, full body shots etc....I never leave the camera fixed in one place - check the images section for some more screen grabs. Thanks!

As promised, part 2 of this session is up in my store now!

Thanks! :rotate:

...and last but not least, the HD version of the full clip is now finally available in my store too - check the HD sample above to get an idea of how big it actually is!

I see the HD and regular resolution files are the same size (337MB). I would have thought the HD would have been much larger, especially since it says the image size is very large. Any quick explanation for that?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back