• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers and Previews

pgt1400

TMF Master
Just a suggestion to all C4S producers. I realize you have only 10 seconds to show your previews in your stores but I really hate it when I watch one of those extremely short previews and there is no tickling in it at all...what's the point of that???

Just a suggestion to all C4S producers. I realize you have only 10 seconds to show your previews in your stores but I really hate it when I watch one of those extremely short previews and there is no tickling in it at all...what's the point of that???

I haven't used that feature for my own clips so far, so I have no idea how it works. The only reason I can think of is that the producers might not have control over what portion of a clip is shown in the preview. For instance, maybe that feature automatically selects the middle 10 seconds of the clip. So if there's a calm part in between tickling bouts (which is perfectly normal), and it happens to be in the middle of the clip, then you get a tickling-less preview. Then again, I may be entirely wrong and producers actually have control over what 10 seconds they want to use. In that case, I've no idea why a producer would choose a section without tickling. I'd be curious to hear from producers who use the preview feature on C4S. I thought of using it, but I'm not entirely sure how it's done, to be perfectly honest.

You seem rather upset by this, but since it might not be the producer's fault, it might be wise to wait until you learn more about the situation before posting an angry-sounding message.

I do my own previews. The clips4sale automatic preview system lets producers choose 10 seconds from start middle or end, but I think is a preview is more effective when customers get bits of the entire clip.

Ive noticed that, and have come to the conclusion that perhaps most producers just opt for some manner of clips for sale automated preview system, and they dont choose the portion of the clip to be previewed.

Which seems odd, because a preview can often make or break a clip purchase, and seeing 10 seconds of non tickling dialogue in a 10 second preview clip doesnt give a potential buyer much to work with when deciding what to buy.

The clips4sale automatic preview system lets producers choose 10 seconds from start middle or end

Ah, I didn't know that. Interesting. So I guess it's still possible to end up with 10 seconds that don't show any tickling if there's a build-up period at the beginning (even an intro), a cooldown period at the end (or even a copyright message), and a short lull in the action in the middle.

but I think is a preview is more effective when customers get bits of the entire clip.

You're right about that. Too short, and not particularly representative of the clip as a whole. The basic idea of allowing producers to use previews is good, but the implementation is pretty poor. It would be better if there were an option for uploading a preview instead.

Yeah

Thats why you see that more advanced producers don't use the feature and prefer to make their own previews.

Also the automanic gifs work in a similar way, they are taken out of the first minute of the clip your first minute is introduction or preparation thats what it will show on the gifs. Personally I prefer to do my own stuff.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back