• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My shoes, socks removed then...

Kinky Couple

TMF Regular
Fresh off that thigh tickle clip, my boyfriend thinks I need a little more torture so he goes straight for my helpless soles!!

Please disgard the picture quality, I had to downgrade to give you what you wanted, A LITTLE LONGER CLIP!!

Try to pick this one up, he gets my other foot even worse and it goes a full 3:30.

Thanks!!!

Nicki

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/9834

Attachments

• feet_0001.jpg
    feet_0001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,817
Not a bad clip. It is an interesting storyline, as well. You folks aren't bad for low budget. Keep up the good work.

I think it's awesome to see a happy couple sharing the joy they get from this with all of us. Personally, I like these types of clips better! Great work!

All I can say Nicki and whatever your boyfriends name is that I personally want MORE MORE MORE MORE clips like this but a little longer this was just over a minute of tickle torture clip. You can post quality clips that are 4 or 5 min. long in here. Nicki you are one beautiful lady with beautiful feet and a wonderful laugh.

TicklesFemales

All I can say Nicki and whatever your boyfriends name is that I personally want MORE MORE MORE MORE clips like this but a little longer this was just over a minute of tickle torture clip. You can post quality clips that are 4 or 5 min. long in here. Nicki you are one beautiful lady with beautiful feet and a wonderful laugh.

TicklesFemales

This is true, but they have a clips4sale store and would not profit from posting 4-5 minute clips for free.

Knot Amewzed you are so right my friend about their clipsforsale store. I wish you would post more clips of Jenn being tickled. She has beautiful feet too and a wonderful laugh.

TicklesFemales

she's definitely cute, but personally im a sox fetish guy (into girls wearing them) other than that and the graffics, 2 thumbs up!

NICE CLIP!

I like the way she laughs in anticipation of having her foot tickled.:cheer:

Nice Clip

Nice clip guys! I like it when he vebally teases you and you try to talk thru the laughter.
I also though your reactions to the tickling was very nice.
I just love those feet of yours!

Good work!
Thanks, Adrian

I agree wit what everyone has said.
She has great laugh, great feet and love that you share the playfulness.

You guys have some really nice stuff. Also, it's a refreshing change from all the models, not that model's are a bad thing, but it's nice to see just a normal couple having fun.

You guys have some really nice stuff. Also, it's a refreshing change from all the models, not that model's are a bad thing, but it's nice to see just a normal couple having fun.

I totally agree, except about the normal couple part :idunno:

I really enjoyed the clip and look forward to seeing more. You two look like you are having a good time. Keep it up. :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your fun with us!

I can't tell you how great I feel, how great we feel about sharing some of our private moments with the group. Your kind words mean so much and give us so much desire to further experiment with different ideas and clips.

No, I'm not some highly paid model type, but I'm a genuine girl who simply loves the release that tickling provides!!! I feel so good after it !!

Although my friends "kinda" have a clue about this, I wish they would accept it a bit more, maybe even try it. Why tickling is so taboo or weird to people is just plain strange!!

Anyway, to the real tickle people out there, I'm one of you. I get it, I know why we are the way we are and I do these clips for the right reason.

Love ya'll Nicki

I said it once, and I'll say it again, refreshing. I can't get over just how normal and and so much like us you guys are. Like I said though, there's nothing wrong with models, but sometimes, you need something more down to earth and closer to home. You guys are just that. Please keep up the good work and keep up the great quality. I whole heartedly support you guys 100 percent!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back