• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Those registered for NEST 2009 Say Ha Ha Hi!!!

thebordmanv

TMF Regular
Hi TMFers,
Here is a post for people to just say hello to each other and get the party started early :typerhappy:. I know I'm excited about my fourth nest and I'm sure most of you are too. There are over 73 registered attendees :imthedj: as of now, according to the hardworking and diligent members of Nest team. Looking forward to seeing all of my old friends and catching up. It's been a long year :panic: but I feel things are going to get much better in the next few years :floating:. This glorious weekend at the beginning of May will give us all a chance to unwind and be our true selves for at least one weekend a year. I always enjoy myself because it falls on my birthday :hbday: .

A Big hug :grouphug: to everyone that is going to NEST and to all of you that for one reason or another would like to but can't,
Thebordmanv

Hello!

Bordman,I definitely share your sentiments! I can`t wait to see you and everybody! It promises to be another wonderful time! See you soon,my friend!:rockon:

me and saeria are signed up wooooo hooooo very exited

wow, 73 already? Once again, I think we're going to end up breaking a record.

I'm registered and have my hotel reservation. I'll be arriving Friday night and staying through Monday. :D

Hiyas everyone! I will be there sometime on Thursday as well. I am registered and ready!

Yes indeed, looking to be a GREAT weekend. I will be arriving on Thursday as well.

Looking forward to seeing old friends (ancient friends when it comes to Venray LOL) and making lots of new ones.

Rob

Karate and I are registered, and we've booked our hotel room. We'll be arriving on Friday, sometime around check-in, and we're staying through the event on Sunday (and possibly well into the night).

ME: Registered. Paid. Coming Soon.

YOU: Trapped. Condemned. DOOMED.

Have a pleasant day.

Registered, paid, booked, starched, pressed, folded..........

Houston...all systems green light....we have a go for launching

Registered, hotel booked, flight booked

So far seems i´ll be the 1st to arrive, on wednesday night. I like to have some time to sleep after a long flight :)

I´ll have some time to explore the grounds at the hotel :)

See you all there!

P.S.: This year i´ll politely give my navigator job to someone else, hopefully more qualified. Of course i´m still in for the rides as long as I´m not expected to bring you home safe in a short time :D Like some of us know...it´s quite unlikely ;)

P.P.S.: Furthermore....as most of you (not to say all) seem unable to spell my nickname, it´s ok to adress me by my real name which by now some have noticed it´s Rui...to those who still find it difficult, yes, Huey will be good as well as long as you warn me first or else i will not answer to it :) The said members who came up with the Huey are more than welcome to use it :)

I registered too!

The worse is when it's over. I don't know of anything else that is worse when the NEST is done.

I have always had to work on Monday, but since I am now not working, I might consider staying overnight.

Can not wait to see you all again.

~L~

I registered too!

The worse is when it's over. I don't know of anything else that is worse when the NEST is done.

I have always had to work on Monday, but since I am now not working, I might consider staying overnight.

Can not wait to see you all again.

~L~

YES!!

We're delighted that you can make it this year... :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Delighted that you may be staying until Monday... :bouncybou

Seriously bummed that the reason you might stay until Monday is because you're not working... :dropatear:sadcry:

Anyway, we can't wait to see you again.

R

:devil:

M

:innocent: ( :seesaw: )

Well after years of never really expecting to make it to a NEST, Snail Shell shook me out of my rut and I just submitted a registration app for myself and my girlfriend. :D

I'm excited!

I am all set to come.. registered and hotel reserved.. look forward to meeting everyone.

hugssssssss

See you all there!

P.S.: This year i´ll politely give my navigator job to someone else, hopefully more qualified. Of course i´m still in for the rides as long as I´m not expected to bring you home safe in a short time :D Like some of us know...it´s quite unlikely ;)

Don`t feel all alone in that! I think EVERYONE had trouble finding their way back!!!

Can`t wait to see you again!

It has to do with the part of the registration that covers the talent show, I want to go to the dinner but not do the talent show do I select no for the talent show but then select yes for the dinner on the next page

It has to do with the part of the registration that covers the talent show, I want to go to the dinner but not do the talent show do I select no for the talent show but then select yes for the dinner on the next page

I would guess that you would do that because it has a part for participating or not but I cannot be sure.

I would PM Lee about it to be absolutely certain. I wish I could be
more helpful but if you send her a pm I know she can help you. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back