• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - F/F - Kaila Mummified & Foot Tickled

Very nice clip but I want to see Charlee tickled, she is one of my favorite ticklees whom I would love to tickle myself....

TicklesFemales

Love the mummy wrap! Kaila has very nice feet, I wonder what size they are?
Another great clip tickle torture!

Thanks, Adrian

charlee...

Yes, some one please tickle Charlee very soon (under her arms, especially) and mix in a little foot worship of her gorgeous soles!!!!!!!!

thanks,

fingers

I love how Kaila curls her toes at the beginning. :D
By the way, Charlee has to be mummified and tickled too. :devilish:

Outstanding clip! Charlee's smile is super sexy the whole time. I do believe she enjoyed herself!!

It's been too long since Charlee's been tickled. Though every second I don't see Charlee get tickled seems an eternity, so perhaps I'm biased. Haha, keep up the good work.

Also, bring this girl back for more foot tickling. Her foot reactions were amazing.

yes but..

I think Charlee s among the best foot ticklers ever! her technique is great she does not forget heels or tops, she teases a lot, she seems to enjoy it but......

I think that although the lee is sexy, MOST of Charlee s "victims" are not ticklish enough in their feet.

I am aware that I like a more hardcore tickle-torture scenario where the lee is almost broken by the tormentor, however I can see that Kaila is not very ticklish and even doesnt seem to be nervous by the bondage (In fact you dont have to tie someone who will not try to escape)

I would love to see Charlee really torturing her victim s feet. I know that most women are not THAT ticklish in their feet (Or would be very diifficult to convince then to be tied and tickled) but at least I woul like to see them acting as if they were.

Good acting can be convinving.
Best
Diego
PS By the way I really like your clips and usually upperbody tickling seems more convinving in them

Thanks for the feedback, Diego. Based on my experience, I 'd have to agree that most people are more ticklish on their upper body. But I don't agree with having our models act more ticklish, whether it's convincing or not. We prefer to capture natural reactions, whatever that might be.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

I think Charlee s among the best foot ticklers ever! her technique is great she does not forget heels or tops, she teases a lot, she seems to enjoy it but......

I think that although the lee is sexy, MOST of Charlee s "victims" are not ticklish enough in their feet.

I am aware that I like a more hardcore tickle-torture scenario where the lee is almost broken by the tormentor, however I can see that Kaila is not very ticklish and even doesnt seem to be nervous by the bondage (In fact you dont have to tie someone who will not try to escape)

I would love to see Charlee really torturing her victim s feet. I know that most women are not THAT ticklish in their feet (Or would be very diifficult to convince then to be tied and tickled) but at least I woul like to see them acting as if they were.

Good acting can be convinving.
Best
Diego
PS By the way I really like your clips and usually upperbody tickling seems more convinving in them

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back