• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Preview of Part 10

Here is a look at the opening to chapter to of the Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) series. This is going to be a very long chapter and will have plenty of torture for you sick sick people ( :bubbleheart:) to enjoy.

Chapter 9: Going Once, Going Twice...
By: SlaverTickler
Starring: Oprha Winfrey, Dolly Parton, Vera Wang, Ivana Trump, Melania Trump, Patricia Hearst, J.K. Rowling, Stephanie McMahon, Madonna, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Jenna Bush and Barbra Bush
FF/M FGang/M, None Consent, Bondage, Teasing, Orgasm Deniel

The days just prior to Chad's auction were absolute hell. Lucy Lu was using him to train Kelli into an extremely skilled tickler, something that the up and coming mistress delighted in. It seemed that she had been lead to believe that her torture at the hands of Paris Hilton had been his fault, and that he had some how betrayed her. It had slipped during a session that Kelli had made some sort of deal with Kathy Hilton shortly after the incident with her daughter, and now the porcelain skinned beauty was on the giving end rather then the receiving, making her nothing more then a traitor in Chad's eyes.

Then the day came when Chad was surprised, but no more pleased, to see the Bush Twins standing over him. The two blond haired beauties looked him over and giggled when they saw his painfully erect penis and a scrotum that was loaded with cum. They held their noses in mock discussed over the aroma that his sweaty rippled physiek gave off, explaining that they would simply have to bathe him right away.

As he went through the usual task of being lead by a pole leash Chad was desperate to ask why the President's daughters were taking him to the shower instead of Kim Kardashian. Unfortunately the slave knew the price for speaking out of turn and kept silent as they walked into the cleaning area, and was bound to the wheel shaped wrack. Despite there atractiveness, the bound man wasn't able to crack much of a smile when the twins stripped off their cloths revealing brightly coloured bikini's underneath. Jenna wore a red one and Barbra's was green... at least that who he thought was wearing what.

"I'll make you a deal." offered one of the sisters, "If you can guess witch one of us is Jenna and who is Barbra then we won't torture you while we baith you." she continued, as if she reading the bound man's mind, "However if you guess wrong then we are going to work you harder then you've ever been worked before."

"What if I don't want to guess?" asked Chad.

"Then we just work you harder then you've ever been worked before." said the other twin as she handed her sister a scrubbing brush.

"The sister in the red is... Barbra." said Chad going against his first instinct.

"No, no, silly!" squealed the sister in red, "I'm Jenna, I guess your going to get it now huh?"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back