• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amie Stocked and Shocked F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Amie is a brand new model, tall and slender with super ticklish size 11 feet. She came with Skater Chick, and turns out Skater didn't tell her a whole lot about what was going to happen to her. Amie thinks she is more or less coming to a photo shoot, she did not anticipate being restrained and tickled at all! It takes only moments for Amie to be totally out of breath, she can't even get her words out to beg for mercy!

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Wow

Damn another Great clip!!! I love the size 11 feet very Yummy!!! :feets::woot:
Please tell me she stayed for the Humbler also, some upperbody would be nice.
She is a very pretty girl, with what looks like a great body.
Great job, your work is Awesome!!!

Thanks, Adrian

She's really cute, but to make sure I maintain a reasonable budget for tickling clips I only ever purchase f/f nylon clips. When can we expect to see some more of those, Tommy?

Nothing quite like a lady with a nice, big pair of ticklish feet!

I love some big ticklish footies. Nice and long.

Do you still plan on using the toe ties in the stocks Tommy?

ok now this girls feet were amazing as you can see. I must say since I got to rub them after this shoot they are great. Sotf, smooth, oh and yes ticklish lol. She loved having her feet rubbed even though it made her giggle abit. trust me foot lovers, being one myself, if you love seeing feet tickled you will love to see amie's feet tickled.

Stunning ticklee. I wish I could get more models like that myself. Bravo!

I love some big ticklish footies. Nice and long.

Do you still plan on using the toe ties in the stocks Tommy?

Yes, just been busy editing and not building my new toe stocks. I may take one week off from filming at the end of the month to complete the toe stocks and a new upperbody device.

Great laugh, great big feet, seemed to enjoy herself despite the tickling. Gotta love it :)

She's really cute, but to make sure I maintain a reasonable budget for tickling clips I only ever purchase f/f nylon clips. When can we expect to see some more of those, Tommy?

Nurse Lisa is going to do a nylon variety video with three different outfits. Probaby the nurse outfit with white, then sexy black lingerie with black nylons, and something else with skin-tone nylons.

Brooke's got Aimee up a creek without a paddle

Brooke has joined Tasha and Jamie as the most devilish Tickle Abuse ticklers to date. And as Brooke keeps wearing such sexy, form-fitting, revealing attire as she does in this title, I'd like to take her on a date.

Unfortunately for poor ticklish Aimee, the date Brooke made was to restrain and tickle her. Thanks for the nice preview.

just watched this again. i gotta admit for a size 11 shoe she's got pretty shapely feet. great stuff. any chance you'll have her back?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back