• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian Exchange F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Cindi is new to NYC and tickling. She has never heard of tickling before, but wants to try some new and exciting things while in New York. Cindi has an adorable laugh and is super ticklish, everywhere! Brooke is ruthless from the beginning, Cindi begs her to tickle anything but her armpits, too bad for Cindi that she doesn't realize that she is ticklish pretty much everywhere! She even tries begging in Russina, lol. Brooke focuses mostly on her pits, but she also tickles her sides and tummy with some raspberries. There is a very brief foot tickle and a brief but very hot interview at the end.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

There is also a foot tickle video coming today of Cindi.

CUTIE

She is a very cute girl, and I like her reactions to the tickling.

Great Clip
Thanks, Adrian

I've really enjoyed a lot of your work.
But when she said "not the armpits...anything but the armpits!" As someone whose fave target is the u/a...wow.

Thanks!

But when she said "not the armpits...anything but the armpits!" As someone whose fave target is the u/a...wow.

Thanks!

A lot of people have asked for a more sensual UB video, going to deliver a hot one today with Brooke and Meghan in the Humbler, maybe even include some footage without bondage. Meghan really enjoys getting tickled, so its going to be hot I am sure.

Thanks!

Couldn't have said it any better...

Most definitely! That phrase "not the armpits" combined with her cute look of dread and her silky pits sent me into orbit. I think this is going to be a must-have for me... :dogpile:

ok to let you know guys and girls this girl was really fun and ready to get tickled. even though she didn't know if she was going to enjoy getting tickled or not. as you can see from the vid and sample she did hehehe. and her busting out into fits of Russian babble was such a unsuspected shock Tommy, Brook and myself busted out laughing when it first happened. It was awesome. this is one of those must buy vids ^-^

wow, what a rockin body.... and her ticklish underarms... hubba hubba hubba....

lovely

she is beautiful... i love the saucy sparkle in her eyes in the interview... like something new has been awoken within her and she is going to go rush around tickling everyone and getting tickled now

fantastic, thanks

I bought this today, and I've watched it like six times already....this is one of the top three clips i've ever seen. It's that begging: "not the armpits...anywhere but the armpits" It gets me every single time...

I bought this today, and I've watched it like six times already....this is one of the top three clips i've ever seen. It's that begging: "not the armpits...anywhere but the armpits" It gets me every single time...

I'm with you on that! Not only she is so cute and has a sexy laugh, this begging about not tickling her armpits is the highlight of the clip for me. Just loved this girl, I think she is going to be a rising star in Tickle Abuse website (that is if she sticks around for a while). Very nice job!

I'm with you on that! Not only she is so cute and has a sexy laugh, this begging about not tickling her armpits is the highlight of the clip for me. Just loved this girl, I think she is going to be a rising star in Tickle Abuse website (that is if she sticks around for a while). Very nice job!

She will be in NYC for a few months, so hopefully I will be able to have her tickled a few more times. She seemed very eager to come back.

lovely

she is beautiful... i love the saucy sparkle in her eyes in the interview... like something new has been awoken within her and she is going to go rush around tickling everyone and getting tickled now

fantastic, thanks

She has already called me and asked when she can come back!

From Russia with love

I spent some time in Russia several years ago. Their women are among the most beautiful in the world, and Cindi lives up to the knockouts I saw in person.

But I didn't know Russian girls were so ticklish! This makes me wish America lost the Cold War!

Funny, at the end Cindi says it was "Exciting." The Cold War may be over, but after watching Brooke tickle her I have an I.C.B.M. ready to launch!

i pretty much never buy clips that are exclusively underarms/upperbody

i bought this one

I spent some time in Russia several years ago. Their women are among the most beautiful in the world, and Cindi lives up to the knockouts I saw in person.

But I didn't know Russian girls were so ticklish! This makes me wish America lost the Cold War!

Funny, at the end Cindi says it was "Exciting." The Cold War may be over, but after watching Brooke tickle her I have an I.C.B.M. ready to launch!

I have tried tickling several russian women, every single Russian model who came here wasn't ticklish at all, but Skater Chick found this beauty and tested her out before she came. I really want to get her back for a nylon tickle and another body tickle.

Cindi was great can't wait for her to come back. Hopefully you can talk her into some breast tickling.

Cindi has a lot of personality, and it comes across well in the pair of clips she has done with TA.

These are well worth the cost in my opinion, with both the UB and Feet clips in the A+ range in my eyes.

It's good to hear that you'll be working with her again.

Tzar Approved!
Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back