• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian Exchange Feet F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This the second part of Cindi's video in The Humbler, all feet! Brooke has pretty much destroyed her with upperbody tickling, but it isn't over yet, no way Brooke is going to neglect those soft and pretty size 8 1/2's! The video starts off with Brooke moving down from her UB to her feet while Cindi is begging in Russian! When that doesn't convince Brooke, she begs in English, lol, but nothing is going to stop Brooke until she feels like Cindi absolutely cannot take any more.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Well as I said Cindi is awesome and great feet. To let you know sweetest girl in the world. though not sure what she said in Russian to me after rubbing her feet after the shoot lol. anywho great video also. A foot lovers must buy.

Nylons?

The Humbler is awesome! But, why no vids of the girls wearing nylons yet?

From the upperbody right down to the feet, neglecting those ticklish legs of hers? Shame, but that seems to be the norm for all producers. Still, this new Cindi is as sexy as the other Cindy, and I'm hoping we'll be seeing more of her.

She was great, great feet, great laugh, and I happen to have a thing for Russian women so that made it even better for me. Also, that interview at the end was incredible, you should start doing them in every clip!

She was great, great feet, great laugh, and I happen to have a thing for Russian women so that made it even better for me. Also, that interview at the end was incredible, you should start doing them in every clip!

I agree. :)

If Cindi comes back, would you consider putting her barefoot
in the stocks?

Personally, I would like to be able to see her face clearly as
she is going nuts!!! :roflmao:

I'm not trying to criticize you....because you have done an
excellent job with her so far. :man:

This the second part of Cindi's video in The Humbler, all feet! Brooke has pretty much destroyed her with upperbody tickling, but it isn't over yet, no way Brooke is going to neglect those soft and pretty size 8 1/2's! The video starts off with Brooke moving down from her UB to her feet while Cindi is begging in Russian! When that doesn't convince Brooke, she begs in English, lol, but nothing is going to stop Brooke until she feels like Cindi absolutely cannot take any more.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Bi-lingual begging? Brooke... you are the best! She was absolutely tickled till she couldn't possibly take any more! :)
:woman::woman::woman:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back