• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pink Suprise Power Ranger Tickling Story */F

Des4864

TMF Novice
I know that it has taken me longer to post this than I wanted but here goes my first try let me know what you think.
Staring Kimberly Heart The Pink Ranger and Tommy Oliver as The Green Ranger, Featuring Jason Lee as The Red Ranger, Billy (I'm not sure of his last Name) The Blue Ranger, Trini Kuan The Yellow Ranger, and Zack Taylor The Black Ranger, Zordon, and Alpha 5, And Villians Rita Repulsa, Goldar, Scarlet Raven.

Kimberly woke with a start not opening her eyes last thing she rememberd was morphing with Tommy. Was it only a dream, or was it a nightmare? She slowly tried rise but found that she couldn't move a muscle.
"What? Tommy!!"
There was no answer. She opened her eyes only to see putties standind around her with their backs facing her like statues. The two at her feet suddenly steped to the side, and a female monster apeared.
"Ah, Pink Ranger I see you're finally awake. Welcome to my little stage."
She said as she aproched Kimberly's table.
"Who are you, where is Tommy? What do you want with me?"
A look of anger on her face as she spoke.
"My name is Scarlet Raven, the Green Ranger escaped my clutches for now. And I want to play a game with you Power Brat."
There was a smile on Scarlet Ravens monster face that gave Kim the chills.
"I'm not playing any games with you Freakaziod. The other Rangers will find me, and you'll totally pay for this."
"You don't have a choice Pink Ranger. Tell me something Kimberly. Are you ticklish my dear?"Kimberly face went from defiant to fearfull in a heart beat.
"You wouldn't Dare."
"I wouldn't would I? Putties Remove her boots." They moved in to do so.
"Can we talk about this?" Kim asked as they got closer to her feet. The two putties stopped just a few inches away from her.
"Talks over, Putties do it." Both boots came off in unison. Scarlet Raven licked her chops as she seen something she didn't expect to see.
"Oh you're bare foot under those boots. Bad choice sweety." She started on her right foot then went to the left.
"NO WAIT, DON'T!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
"Now that I Have your attention. Tell me Where is Zordon hiding?" Mean while at the comand center, the other Rangers are waiting Zordon's comand.
"Rangers this is a very desturbing turn of events. I have located Kimberly, turn your attention to the viewing globe." They turn and walk to the orb.
"You have got to be kidding me."
"I cant Belive it."
"Zordon how can we fight something like this?"
"Easy Rangers I'm working on it." Alpha said as he scrambled around typing buttons on the councils.
"Tommy, I understand how you feel. The only thing we can do untill Billy and Alpha get a pin point loction on her is...." Beep Beep Beeep Beeep.
"Goldar is attacking down town Angle Grove you must hurry, let the power protect you."
"I'll keep working on it till I find away to get Kimberly back."
"Back To Action." They transported to Angle Grove and fought off goldar and the putties. Back at Scarlet's stage.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!"
"Not till you tell me what I want to know. Are you ready squak yet?" She stopped for a minute to wait for Kim's answer.
"Not gonna happen Bimbo."
"Okay I tried to be nice to you putties, Tickle her." The putties turned and tickled her whole boddy. not a spot was spared neck, armpits, ribs, tummy, knees,thighs, and feet.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHNONHAHAHAHAHHAHSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEEE."At Rita's castle
"Ah hahahaha!!!!!! Poor Kimberly it looks like she is having a good laugh." Turning to look at Goldar.
"My Queen The Rangers are powerless without Kimberly you could send Scarlet Raven to Earth to finish off the other Rangers."
"Great idea Goldar."
Back on Earth at the youth center Deet Deet Da Da Deet Deet. The Rangers move to their favorate Tranport spot.
"We read you Zordon."
"Jason telaport to the comand center it's urgent." The Rangers look around, and telaport to the comand center.
"Rangers I have found where Rita is holding Kimberly. Tommy Alpha will telaport you to her location. Jason you, Billy, Trini and Zack must go to Angle Grove Park and stop Scarlet Raven from destroying the park. And may the power protect you."
"IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!!!!!" Rasing their morphers
"DRAGONZORD!"
"MASTIDON!"
"TRICEROTOPS!"
"SABERTOOTH TIGER!"
"TRANYASORUS!" They are telaported to their locations, Zack, Jason, Billy, and Trini fight Scarlet Raven while Tommy goes to save Kimberly.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKHAHAHAHAHANOMOREPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLHEEEHEEEEHEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!" Tommy Enters the room.
"Hey clay brains!" Tommy fights the putties as Kimberly recovers. The putties vanish after getting a butt kickin from The Green Ranger.
"Kim are you alright?" He said as he un tied her
"I am now that you are here, thanks Tommy." sahe said as she rose from the table.
"The others need us."
"Right. IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!! PHERADACTOLL!!!" Kim and tommy unite with their team mates.
"Utoh Tommy saved Kimberly, MAGIC WAND MAKE MY MONSTER GROOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!" The wand flies to the ground and the monster growes.
"WE NEED DINASOUR POWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!" The Zords come from their hiding places. The Rangers leap into them.
"Rangers log on"
"Zack here lets get the party started."
"Billy here all systems go."
"Trini here online and ready."
"Time for a little pay back."
"Power up your crystals"
"2-1 Power UP"
"Magazord Actived" Back on the ground Tommy pulls out the Dragon Dagger.
"Time for a little Dragonzord Power." DA DA DA DUH DUH DA. Dragonzord comes running
"I call on the power of Titanus" the three unite
"Lock On and Fire all weapons." The monster is destroyed. Back on the Moon Rita is not happy.
"I can't believe it they did it again. I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Back on earth. The Rangers are looking at Zordon
"Well done Rangers you have saved the world again." Tommy looks at Kimberly.
"I leared something today Kim."
"What's that Tommy?"
"That you're pink outfit is for your ticklshness." Tommy wiggles his fingers and aproches her.
"Don't EVEN THINK ABOUT IT TOMMY."
The End

Not bad for your first try. You could have described the tickling a little more and the scene changes were a little choppy nad hard to follow. But all in all its a pretty good story. Thaks for posting.

Thank you

The orginal verson of this story was much longer and the secene changes I tried to stay true to the Power Rangers series but it didn't seem to work well. Thank You for your coment Tickleman87.
Des4864

quite nice, very nice actually. I have a special place in my heart for the Amy Jo Johnson aka the Pink Power Ranger (the first pink ranger to be exact) She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and she was also the one who welcomed me into puberty when I discovered to be a little big for my britches one day.

I understand

She was my first crush as well so I understand. and thanks for the vote of suport I apreachate it deeply Jersey Tickler.

A one off Power Ranger episode special. We can only hope for this one.

Good stuff here but as some of the others said you can add a little more detail to it and it would be a lot better to the rest of the TMF. As for me i only hope the other females from this series get it too. Trini, Scorpina, even Rita are great tickle targets.

In Process

Ther is another in process as we spaek Trini is next on the list. I Promise It will be better from the first and maybe a revised verson of this one.
Des4864

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back