• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Bartender

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
This beautiful bartender made a new friend recently during her late-night shift. He invites her over for a couple drinks. He's got a cool idea for some more fun and she goes with it. She was both curious and entertained at what happend next. She tries very hard to hold in the tickling, but at times cannot help but laugh. Plenty of nylon, bare, and upper body tickling here.

As always, I welcome all of your feedback! It's what keeps me producing for all of you :)!

hi,

I've bought 3 of your clips (bartender, designer, wife). You have all the ingredients to make a good cocktail, but I think you should mix it up some more.

I'm a bit disappointed because there isn't enough variety within one clip.

I like the side shot you use here with the bartenderlady, but why don't you ever use it when tickling feet? The full frontal shot get's boring after a couple of minutes. And because you keep filming the same shot for a long time, you rake in a nice amount of minutes, making your clips kinda expensive.

But hey, this is constructive feedback, your clips are good, there's no doubt about it.

I try to offer the most popular types of angles in every shoot. You do bring up a good point about the full frontal though. I will make a conscious effort to reduce the showtime of that part. Keep in mind I only use one camera :).

DS,

Like I said on the other thread on buying this one... I'm a man of my word.
wait-a-minute... :harleyhugsjoker: ... that's not my line!

She's so lovely and I could not help see her resemblence to Scarlett Johanssen! You know what's funny? Scarlett is playing the Black Widow (russian spy) in Iron Man 2, so when I hear our ticklish bartender speak.. I was like... oh man.. that's hot!

She seemed more ticklish around her underarms, even though I'm a fan of foot ticking, it's nice to see the gals get tickled elsewhere! :happycry:

DK

Last edited:
Dark,

Thank you very much for your support! I always appreciate it :). I have a clip that I will be releasing down the road... my first f/f one... that I'm sure you will just love to tears :).

You know...I think you are right... she DOES resemble Scarlete...doesn't she? :).

DS,

Like I said on the other thread on buying this one... I'm a man of my word.
wait-a-minute... :harleyhugsjoker: ... that's not my line!

She's so lovely and I could not help see her resemblence to Scarlett Johanssen! You know what's funny? Scarlett is playing the Black Widow (russian spy) in Iron Man 2, so when I here our ticklish bartender speak.. I was like... oh man.. that's hot!

She seemed more ticklish around her underarms, even though I'm a fan of foot ticking, it's nice to see the gals get tickled elsewhere! :happycry:

DK

I really like your videos and your site. All of the girls tickled r cute and have nice feet. Your videos r awesome, but there r a few things I would love to see. I would like to see more barefeet. I like seeing tickling in nylons, but I enjoy bare feet being tickled more. I would also like to see some girls tickling other girls. You tickle them well and I understand wanting to tickle them urself, but there is something that is just so wonderful about girls tickling each other, especially when they do tongue tickling like tickle abuse does. Also, I would love to see the tickling get a little more extreme, like tickle hell where they sometimes r tickled until they pee. These r just some things that I would like to see, please don't get offended- your videos r great, but these things would make them greater for me. I always thinks topless or fully nude tickling would be good too. Your videos r already awesome so please don't think that I'm criticizing or don't like your videos cuz I really do enjoy them.

Hey Rico,

Thank you for the elaborate feedback. I wanted to take the time to address each point personally:

1. More bare - I do my best in my full shoots to accomidate EVERYONE. If you like a little bit of everything, then great. I also split my shoots to include feet only and upper body only.

2. Here are a couple samples of what's coming on the horizon. I've taken your 2nd point to heart and made it happen :).

3. That is very extreme and totally outside the scope of what I want to present out there. If you like the harder stuff, you've got guys like tickle hell who can do just that for you.

I don't take anything you said as negative. You are simply expressing your opinion :).

I really like your videos and your site. All of the girls tickled r cute and have nice feet. Your videos r awesome, but there r a few things I would love to see. I would like to see more barefeet. I like seeing tickling in nylons, but I enjoy bare feet being tickled more. I would also like to see some girls tickling other girls. You tickle them well and I understand wanting to tickle them urself, but there is something that is just so wonderful about girls tickling each other, especially when they do tongue tickling like tickle abuse does. Also, I would love to see the tickling get a little more extreme, like tickle hell where they sometimes r tickled until they pee. These r just some things that I would like to see, please don't get offended- your videos r great, but these things would make them greater for me. I always thinks topless or fully nude tickling would be good too. Your videos r already awesome so please don't think that I'm criticizing or don't like your videos cuz I really do enjoy them.

Still one of my favorite videos you did DS, I need to go find it to watch it again. She totally filled my Black Widow fantasy. :)

DK

Black Widow? Interesting! She didn't strike me as the type to have venom tho :).

Still one of my favorite videos you did DS, I need to go find it to watch it again. She totally filled my Black Widow fantasy. :)

DK

Well I was speaking of my original post in 2009', she looked like a ringer for Scarlett J who played the Black Widow. :)

DK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back