• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina takes charge (f/m)

Melmotte

It was Saturday night; the third date. James could hardly keep his hands from trembling as he dressed. For two years, he'd worshipped Sabrina Song from afar, watched her as she sat demurely in lectures, taking notes in her perfect, elegant script, gazed at her as she walked around town, drawing admiring glances from every man in the vicinity, daydreamed about what it would be like to be with her, talk to her, kiss her.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, he's found himself talking to her at a party. She'd been exactly as he always imagined: funny, charming, articulate, opinionated, flirtatious; his ideal woman mentally as well as physically. Once, she put her hand on his arm and he felt a thrill of pleasure, like an electric shock. His heart had pounded furiously, he blushed beet-red and found himself clumsily, haltingly asking her out. Amazingly, she'd said yes.

The first night, he spent a small fortune taking her out to the swankiest restaurant in town. He'd worn a suit and she'd worn a red velvet mini-dress with opaque black stockings and high heels. After his initial nervousness, they talked for hours about their lives, favourite writers, tastes in music and art and found they had a lot in common. Sabrina's parents were Korean and had brought her over from Seoul seventeen years ago, when she was only four. She loved Baroque music and architecture, read voraciously and knew great swathes of Romantic poetry by heart. By the end of the evening, James was as much in love with her beautiful, soft voice as he was with her mind and body.

After he'd walked her home, Sabrina gave him a peck on the cheek and said: "This was fun, let's do it again. But it doesn't have to be so formal next time. We could just see a movie or have coffee." In the end they did both. Sabrina was more casually dressed this time, in black leggings that showed off her fabulous long legs and a jade-green cotton sweater. James, his heart in his mouth, had put his arm around her twenty minutes into the movie. Sabrina responded enthusiastically, rubbing up against him and making out til he was moaning with pleasure and frustration. Then they went for coffee and talked, while Sabrina playfully rubbed kicked her shoes off and rubbed her feet against him under the table. He'd asked her to come back to his place but she'd given him a teasing smile and said she had to be up early the next day, but they could go out again on Saturday. And this was it, the third date.

James was only twenty, a year younger than Sabrina, and not particularly confident with women. He still couldn't believe his luck at dating the girl of his dreams. Sabrina was tall for a Korean girl, about 5'8 or so and had a fabulous curvy figure with perfect, firm breasts and heavenly long legs. Her long black hair, streaked with brown, came halfway down her back and her face was one of classical oriental beauty, with sparkling eyes and a stunning, mischievous smile. She had small, elegant hands with red-painted fingernails.

As always, Sabrina looked amazing tonight. She was wearing a chic, stylish little black dress with a neckline low enough to show off her perfect bosom and a hem high enough to allow him to appreciate her stunning thighs. She seemed even more effervescent than usual, touching his arm, rubbing her feet against him and giggling sexily as they sat in the unpretentious little Italian restaurant she had chosen. At the end of the meal, she stood up confidently, wiggled her way over to his chair and whispered in his ear:

"Would you like to come back to my place now?"

James had never in his life been asked a question he found quite so easy to answer.

Sabrina shared a house with two other girls in a quiet area twenty minutes from the centre of town. They were soon there, sitting on the couch with large classes of wine, chatting happily. It was still only 9:30pm and Sabrina said her room-mates would be out for hours yet, so they started to fool around on the couch. Sabrina was the most amazing kisser, pressing her lips aggressively against her, sliding her agile little tongue in his mouth and running her sharp little fingernails through his hair, causing thrills of pleasure to shoot through his skull as she gently scratched his scalp. Whenever he put his hands near her breasts or thighs, though, she would gently guide them away to the more neutral territory of her waist. After an hour of this, James was incredibly hard, horny and frustrated. Sabrina got up and refilled their wine glasses. Then she sat in his lap.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend, James?" She asked, smiling gently and looking deep into his eyes.

James' heart pounded. "Yes, more than anything." He replied.

"I think it's only fair to warn you that I'm a bit of a handful." Sabrina started playing with his hair again. "People have a stereotype of Asian girls, that we're submissive and do what we're told. That's not me. In fact, I prefer to take the lead and boss the guy around. Do you think you could put up with being bossed around by me, James?"

James went very red. At the moment, he couldn't think of anything he wanted more than to do exactly what Sabrina told him. "Er, yes." He croaked.

Sabrina giggled and kissed him. "Awww, you look so cute when you're embarrassed. Your face has gone all red. I think maybe you like bossy girls, don't you, James? I think it turns you on, the idea of me being in control."

James blushed even more.

"I'm a tease, aren't I?" Asked Sabrina. "Do you mind me teasing you, James?"

"No, not at all. I er..."

"You do like it!" Sabrina gave the sexiest, most mischievous grin he'd ever seen. "I knew I was right about you! We're going to have such fun together." She snuggled up against him and started nibbling his ear. Then she whispered softly:

"Go upstairs to my bedroom. It's the first one on the right. Take all your clothes off and sit on the bed. I'll be up there in a few minutes."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back