• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - TMF-only sneak preview! H&K Interrogation clip and a question for you guys...

quinn65

Verified
LOL - TMF-only sneak preview! H&K Interrogation clip and a question for you guys...

Hey folks,

I ran into a little dilemma this morning and was hoping to get some advice.

A little background first. LOL has a new studio - Studio 3 - and we decided to break it in by introducing our two groups of tickle models: the Studio 1 "40-somethings" and the Studio 2 "20-somethings." Specifically, Dianna and Elaine *really* wanted a chance to torture H&K. We even decided to try some acting, like a skit where Di and Elaine kidnap H&K to torture her real name out of her.

Well I've gotta say, it had to be one of our best shoots ever! Although tragically, the academy may overlook us come awards time, we sure had a lot of fun. :)

My dilemma is this: I just finished editing the clip and it's 12 minutes long! I had a goal to try for shorter clips this year, like 8 minutes or so, but if you've seen our stuff you know what a lousy editor I am. Just can't bring myself to leave much on the cutting room floor. Some of you really seem to like it and other times we get complaints, but I guess I'm ok being the guy who makes clips with a little extra friendly banter. ;)

Anyway, I've edited this one 'til I just can't bring myself to edit any more, and between the skit part and a boatload of great tickling (H&K was in rare form), I'm nowhere near my 8-minute goal.

So I though I'd put out this TMF-only special sneak preview and ask you guys: if I leave this clip as is at 12 minutes and try to get the clip price as close to the 8 minute mark as possible, would you prefer that or should I try to cut out another 4 minutes?

I can't really break it into 2 clips because, of course, it would ruin our carefully crafted plotline. ;)

Anyway, here you go. I'll check back later and figure out what to do.

Thanks!
-Q.

I'd prefer the longer 12 min clip. I like the back story to this one and wouldn't want to see that cut out.

Nice Clip

Very nice clip, I don't think you should cut anymore of it out, you don't want to mess with the story line.
H&K is very cute, this is the first time I've seen her tickled and I like it!!!
Very nice Feet!!! Nice laugh also!

Thanks for sharing
Adrian

YESSSS!!!!!!! My all time favorite lawyer is back!!! :gonao:

I'm biased Quinn, I want all the minutes on this one!
H&K looks incredible, loved the clip. It doesn't hurt once in a while to have some fun roleplaying. Kinda hot seeing her try some acting. :cheesy:

I'm dying to know if she reveals her name, until the full clip is ready for purchase, I'll guess... if it's "H"... I'm guessing Heather, if it's "K" I'm guessing Kim.

I'm so glad to see her back! :bouncybou:

DK

Not much difference between 8 & 12 minutes. Honestly. No matter what you do, someone's going to complain about something, and the nylon people will continue to click on bare feet subjects and ask about doing something with nylons. It's just the way it is. Do what feels good for you and just go for it.

12 min will do the trick for me...

Especially on interrogation clips!!!!

Woah, what an evil little box! I don't suppose that there is a way to add that to your amazon.com wish list, is there?

Of course explaining it to those buying for you may prove challenging!!

Thanks for the clip.

Thanks - it's ready!

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback guys...the full 12 minute clip is now up in our store for $2 off! I'll probably re-intro it like we usually do with new clips, but in case you're following this thread, it's out there now.

H&K and Dianna are at their best here, hope you like it! And just wait 'til I get the revenge clip ready. (Unfortunately only Di gets revenged. Elaine did too, but she's a little bit internet-shy.)

Enjoy!!
-Q

Do these chicks seriously still think those masks are protecting their identities? Anyone who actually knows them is going to know its them...thus leading Method to ask, what the hell is the point of the masks?

Don't deny the world a second of this beautiful woman!!! She is gorgeous, has a great laugh, beautiful soles and sexy reations to the tickling. Leave it alone man!!!

A great big thank you goes out to H&K for allowing us to see her being tickled and hear her laughter, my guess since she has done a few of these now, that she might be taking a liking to the tickles as a wonderful form of stress relief?

Hey, thanks again. I'll pass all the kind words along to H&K. She really gets a kick out of the feedback you guys provide.

DK, good to hear from you man....I hoped you'd see this one! H&K knows you're her biggest fan from way back; we'll have to remember to do a shout out to you in a clip someday. ;)

And that's cool about the masks, I don't mind getting the feedback. I know it frustrates some people and realize that we probably lose a few sales from using them. I guess that's just how we roll; it's always the model's choice. We may have some new models coming along this Spring, though, so we'll keep asking, and who knows...we may get some maskless clips out there someday!

Take care,
-Q.

I'm all for more is better, IF the price stays reasonable. I've only purchased two of Darth Sidious' clips, for example, because they are over priced for the same thing we can get at TickleHaven for half the price.

And hey, do more pantyhose clips....

Ha! Just had to rile up the bare foot lovers/pantyhose haters....

I agree, sometimes it gets a little excessive, but sadly, it seems, if we don't ask EVERY DAMN TIME we see a model we'd like to watch tickled in pantyhose....it simply won't get done. I wish the producers would just realize that some guys like pantyhose, some like bare feet. But they'll film an awesome model only bare foot....and then lose contact with her, or never get her back. Or get her back...for another bare foot shot. (Samantha at Tickle Pleasures Tickling comes to mind!)

I'd rather not ask every damn time, it does get time consuming....but I also want to buy clips from them, of things I like, so they can have my money and I can have an enjoyable clip.

Keep up the good work, quinn, and think of some more little plots, they are appreciated....

DK, good to hear from you man....I hoped you'd see this one! H&K knows you're her biggest fan from way back; we'll have to remember to do a shout out to you in a clip someday. ;)

Take care,
-Q.

H&K is a Mega-Internet ticklish babe. She doesn't need to know anything else! I was waiting for her to come back, I can't help it, she's my fav. Again you have other pretty gals at LOL but H&K got me from her first video with her laugh. :bounce:

As in the mask comment, I remember when you started, you used blindfolds and that was hard for me cuz the eyes tell alot especially when being tickled, so I've been thrilled ever since the ladies at LOL were ok with using masks. I totally understand they want to protect themselves, the internet is crazy so I thank you and them for giving the masks a go. :)

Last thing, buying this clip today, been busy and wanted to not rush to buy until I had some relax time. Oooooh I can't wait to see my girl H&K getting tickled in her acting debut! ;)

If she or any of the LOL babes ever gave me a shout out.. I would die. An internet celeb giving me a shout out? :boogie::aww::woot::bow:

DK

Hey DK,

We'll always remember you as one of our first big fans, esp for H&K. We'll have to work on that shout-out. :toast:

Take care,
-Q.

Q,

Bought the clip, loved it, her attitude is so damn charming!! :blush2:

Interesting real name... lol...

She's a hottie and never released she's a little thing too.

Now to add this to my H&K collection. :clap:

DK

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back