• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina takes charge - Part 2 (f/m)

Melmotte

James sat on the end of Sabrina's bed, his heart racing. It was a large, tidy room, one wall entirely covered with books, another occupied with a desk and chair with a couple of big, comfortable armchairs beside them. The bed was a double with a Chinese sillk cover.

Sabrina opened the door noiselessly and came in. She was wearing a crimson silk nightdress trimmed with lace and still had on her stockings, which were hold-ups, and glossy black high-heels. Her creamy, cafe-au-lait skin was flawless and glowing. Her dark hair shone.

"Lie down on your back."

She spoke softly and sweetly but, as always with Sabrina, there was authority in her voice. James didn't think of questioning her. She opened a drawer in a chest beside the bed and removed four silk scarves. Within a couple of minutes, she had tied James' wrists and ankles to the four posts at the corners of the bed. It didn't occur to him to protest. Then she climbed on top of him, her thighs straddling his waist, and kissed him deeply and passionately for several minutes. James was in heaven. The bondage seemed to make the sensation of her touch even more intense and he squirmed with pleasure. Sabrina sat up and smiled her mischievous, teasing smile.

"Do you like the way I look, James?"

"I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world. You're perfect, incredible."

"How about my touch?" She put her hands on his chest and began to stroke.

"It's heaven." As he said this, he became aware of an even more marvellous and frustrating sensation. Sabrina was stroking her fingertips very gently over his chest, barely touching the skin. It felt amazing and his cock strained upwards into the air.

"You seem to like this." She was stroking his neck now. Then she began flicking her fingernails gently over his neck. James gave a sudden giggle and squirmed.

"Oh my gosh, are you ticklish?" Sabrina started running her fingernails quickly all over his chest and James gave a squeal, then broke into peals of laughter. "Wow, you are. Who'd have guessed you'd be so sensitive?" Sabrina slipped her hands under his arms and started to stroke his armpits. James cackled desperately and tried to move but his hads were securely tied and his pits exposed and totally vulnerable. Sabrina kept tickling and tickling.

"Wahhhh, wahhh, wa-ha-ha-ha. Stoooooooooooop. It ti-hi-hi-hi-hickles." He gasped out desperately.

"Oh dear, James. That is rather disappointing." Sabrina kept up the gentle, maddening tickling exactly as before, flicking her fingernails again and again over the exquitely sensitive skin. "I had really looked forward to being your girlfriend. I think we would have made a wonderful couple."

"Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hat!? I don't understa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hand." James managed to scream through his torrent of maniacal giggles.

"I explained to you, baby, I'm bossy. I have to be in charge." Sabrina never stopped her relentless tickling for a moment as she talked softly and sweetly. "My boyfriend has to understand that. I can't have a boyfriend who tells me what to do. I can't go out with someone who orders me to stop something when I'm enjoying it." Sabrina moved from James' armpits to his neck and collarbones, drawing even higher-pitched giggles from his tormented lungs. "You do see that, don't you, sweety? If I'm going to be your girlfriend, you can't give me orders. I make the rules." She gave James the sexiest smile he'd ever seen and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. "You do want me to be your girlfriend? You do like me, don't you baby?"

"Ye-he-he-he-he-he-hes." He screeched breathlessly through the laughter, then degenerated into incoherence.

"Oh good!" Sabrina began to tickle his ribs furiously. "I'm so happy! You've made your girlfriend so happy, darling. Doesn't that make you feel good?" Without ceasing her attention to his ribs, she bent down and gave him a long, tender kiss.

James was going crazy. He'd reached the stage of silent laughter now and was covered in sweat from thrashing wildly in his bonds, which only drew them tighter. After an hour of intense tickling on every part of his body, Sabrina slowed down the pace to allow him to recover a little. She sat on the bed, her silky thigh pressed against his cheek and lightly tickled his ears and nose as James got some air back into his lungs.

"Now sweety, that was so much fun. You know what else your new girlfriend likes to do? Do you remember? That's right. She likes to tease." Sabrina shuffled down the bed and took his penis in her hand. It had grown quite limp after all the tickling. She began to stroke it gently.

"You're such fun to tease, baby, because you get embarrassed easily. This is quite an embarrassing situation now, isn't it. You've never seen me naked. Never even touched my breasts. And here you are, tied up, naked, totally at my mercy. And you're so ticklish. Imagine how I'm going to use that to control you." Sabrina purred.

All the blood in James' body seemed to have rushed to two places, his face and his cock. He was rock-hard now and blushing furiously.

"Sabrina, please..."

"You're not going to try telling me what to do again, are you? Because that's not a good idea. No it's not, no it's not, no it's not." She repeated in a cute, babyish voice as she began to tickle his tummy.

"Mwa-ha-mwa-ha-mwa-ha-ha-ha!" James yelled, wiggling frantically and bellowing with laughter.

"Awwwww, has my little baby got his voice back?" Asked Sabrina, continuing to masturbate him with one hand and tickle with the other. "Maybe I should tickle him 'til he's nice and quiet again. Tickle, tickle, baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Wow, you have gone red. You look sooooo cute. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle."

Again and again, Sabrina teased his cock almost to orgasm, only to slacken off at the last moment and leave him panting and frustrated. At the same time she used her other hand to tickle his stomach, his ribs, underarms, thighs, calves and feet. All the time, she teased him in the same soft, caressing voice.

"Awwww, you're SO ticklish. Did you know you were this ticklish before? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Isn't this funny, a little Korean girl with a big, strong white guy totally in her power? Quite a role reversal, wouldn't you say? Are you going to be a good boyfriend to your cute little Asian girlfriend? Are you going to look after me and protect me? Awwww, you can't even answer because you're laughing too hard. Is that too tickly? Is it? Laugh for me, little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Fantastic story! Hope there is a happy ending :)

Thanks,

Fingers

Thanks, I posted part three already and may continue it some more, though I have a lot on for the next few days...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back