• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim in stocks: toes down in a compact position (FM/F, preview #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for clip #3 of my latest series, Last Laugh Tav, starring Maxim as the ticklee and Meredith as the tickler.

"This time, Maxim is kneeling with her ankles locked in the middle holes of the stocks. Her wrists are secured to the outside holes on her side of the stocks (though she sometimes passes her hands through the holes), so she is forced to curl in a rather compact position where her face is pressed against the table. This doesn't allow for much movement. Another downside for her is that, well, her butt kinda sticks out over the stocks. But that's not the purpose of the position. Her short socks are removed by Meredith, who then proceeds to tickle her soles and toes. I soon team up with Meredith to make things a bit more challenging for Maxim. Fingers, combs and a plastic dinosaur are used. At the end, Meredith moves up to get Maxim's upper body while I stick to the feet. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Tav preview # 1
Last Laugh Tav preview # 2

That's an interesting position. I don't think I've seen the face
down position in the stocks used quite that way before,
at least having to kneel while scrunched back.

This series is looking really good. Maxim looks to be fun ticklee,
is she going to get revenge or did you say in another post that
Meridith wasn't ticklish enough? I can't recall maybe I should check
through the other postings :) If she isn't than I take it you have another
model getting tickled in this set.

Nice Job and
Thanks again for the sample clips.

I agree, that IS an interesting position. Does Meredith wind up in that position as well and get her feet tickled? :D

This series is looking really good. Maxim looks to be fun ticklee

She may not one my most ticklish models, being rather on the moderate side, but I do enjoy her reactions nonetheless. They're pretty cute, as she is herself.

is she going to get revenge or did you say in another post that Meridith wasn't ticklish enough? I can't recall maybe I should check through the other postings

I'm afraid it's true, Meredith didn't prove ticklish enough during that particular shoot. However, she did get one scene as a ticklee during a second shoot, when she turned out to be a lot more sensitive.

If she isn't than I take it you have another model getting tickled in this set.

Actually, no, Maxim is the only ticklee in this series.

That's cool,

Your right, Maxim is cute..very cute. She seems ticklish enough to me.
If that's moderate than I'll take moderate anytime.

So Meridith was ticklish at another shoot, that's interesting I wonder if
nerves had something to do with that. At least will get to see her tickled
eventually. She's cute as well.

I'd just like to see a closeup of Meredith's toes. They look like they might be cute. :D

Your right, Maxim is cute..very cute. She seems ticklish enough to me. If that's moderate than I'll take moderate anytime.

I'm glad you like her. Some people only like really intense, tortuous, merciless tickling, which is just fine. But several of my videos aren't like that. It's good to know that other people enjoy the more playful side of tickling as well.

So Meridith was ticklish at another shoot, that's interesting I wonder if
nerves had something to do with that.

I don't know, she seemed very relaxed to me. But it's really not a rare phenomenon at all. A person's ticklishness can vary a lot from time day to day, or even during the same shoot. It can be due to a variety of psychological or physical factors.

One interesting example that comes to mind is Chloe and Raphaelle from Last Laugh Iota. In those days I had the candidates do a kind of audition before deciding whether to do an actual shoot on a different day. During her audition, Raphaelle was through-the-roof ticklish, including on her feet. Chloe, however, tested poorly enough that I didn't think she could serve as a ticklee. But things were quite different the day of the shoot. Raphaelle was still quite ticklish, especially on her upper body, but she wasn't quite the same as during the audition. As for Chloe, she suddenly because very ticklish indeed, at times more so than Raphaelle, particularly when the feet were involved. So anyway, it's really not possible to know what to expect from the models. It's always a gamble. A model might tell me that she's incredibly ticklish, that she goes insane when her boyfriend tickles her, but she might still turn out to be a dud in the context of a tickling video shoot. It might be that she underestimated what being very ticklish really means, or maybe the circumstances of the shoot caused a sort of blockage. Factors like the lack surprise compared to an everyday tickle attack, the camcorder, my presence, the bondage, etc. Or maybe she's just not in a ticklish mood that day. It can be very frustrating. But there isn't much one can do about it except experiment to find out what works best, and hope.

At least will get to see her tickled eventually. She's cute as well.

She'll get it in my next series. But only for one scene, I'm afraid. We would have done more, but we found out about her sudden ticklishness too late, and time wasn't on our side.

I'd just like to see a closeup of Meredith's toes. They look like they might be cute. :D

I'm sorry, but I can't say that there are good shots of Meredith's feet in this series. But there will be when she finally gets tickled in the next series. Also, I did a few foot fetish scenes with her, which will be available, well, sometime in the future, I'm not sure when.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back