• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skelyrata gagged and tickled

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
102.jpg

Skelyrata gets another dose of his own medicine in this hour of cruel tickle torture by the hands of Lexi Lee who gets a second chance to have her revange for everything he has done to her. This time he is gagged for most of the show and he is handcuffed to the bars of the bed in a very stretched and helpless position that leaves no room to move and once she starts using her nails on him you see him struggling and laughing and screaming hysterical unable to move and escape from her wicked claws. Lexi strips as the shows runs until she is totally naked and has become a master of using her nails to tourture man. Then she decides that she wants to have some joy too so she masturbates herself lying next to a suffering Skelyrata who can't move and can't touch her or kiss her or give her a hand. She gives herself an orgasm. Then he is bound to the bed facedown and she tickles his back which turns to be hyperticklish and the man laughs out of air. She give him an erotic sensual massage on his back with baby oil and then lies next to him and gives herself another moment of pleasure, while he suffers bound to the bars wanting to be free to make love to her. All this and more during this hour of cruel tickle tourture.

Free preview

You can buy this and other male tickling clips at www.clips4sale.com/26093

Hmmm, I dunno. Since it's Skelyrata's studio and clip store, its just giving the guy exactly what he wants. But then again, if I had my own studio and clip store, I'd probably do the exact same thing.

I've managed to say absolutely nothing in this post.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back